WD
Willie D.
Dodge Dakota
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Willie said the business's services are really good. He said everything was explained about the work and all of the replaced parts were shown.

ER
EVERETT R.
Clinton, MA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
06/14/2018
Kimbles
Fast, friendly, fair and convenient! Will always recommend to my family and friends

EG
Edwinta G.
Fort Washington, MD
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Edwinta said the staff is very professional. They provided good service and knowledge of the issue. They do very good work.
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
Gary M., Owner, General Manager from Kimbles Complete Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Mrs G We apreciate your kind words of encuragement. Thank You for your support.

Thank You for choosing Kimble's Complete Automotive. We are here when you need us.

WN
William N.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/25/2018 Category: Service
William said the business treated him right.

LP

AC
Alicia C.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Alicia said the staff did a good job.
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
Gary M., Owner, General Manager from Kimbles Complete Automotive responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you for your Review. Please feel free to inform us how we can make it better.

JOHN M.
03/27/2018
Service with a smile
Through out the entire experience, I was treated with respect and kindness. I felt like my concerns were addressed and corrected. Everything was explained so I could understand enough to make the correct service decisions.
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
Gary M., Owner, General Manager from Kimbles Complete Automotive responded on 03/29/2018

Apreciate your kind words John. We treat our clients like they are  family. Welcome to the Kimbles family

Joseph M.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he would recommend this business for service.

Donald M.
Chrysler 300
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Donald said the business took longer than he expected to get his vehicle back, but the price was reasonable.

RUBY B.
03/15/2018
Excellent customer service.
I appreciate the service given at Kimbles. The personnel are pleasant and seem to go the extra mile for the customers. Always a great experience.
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28

Always is plesant to serv you. We apreciate your sentiment and look forward to see you on your next vehicle service.

DJ
DWAYNE J.
Cadillac DTS
03/08/2018
Superior Service and Honesty
Superior Service, Honesty and Open Communication
Ac89e0a74406dd5d79abf62eddfc5148?s=28
Gary M., Owner, General Manager from Kimbles Complete Automotive responded on 03/12/2018

Thank You Dwayne for your kind review. Look forward to the next time.

EW
ERIC T. W.
Roseville, MI
Cadillac DTS
02/24/2018
Feb 2018 - Cadillac DTS repairs
Once again I am very glade that found Kimble’s auto shop. I like the fact that he bends over backwards to make sure you know what your options are and not try to pressure you into a costly just to pad the bill. I would send my family members to Kimble’s.

Eric W., February 2018

LW
Laula W.
Upper Marlboro, MD
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Leela. She said the business is absolutely fantastic. They were helpful, quick, and they handled everything immediately.

CG
CLAIRE G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/01/2018
Great communication with this customer
Mr. Morales kept me informed throughout the repairs to my car, not only with regard to cost, but also letting me know what they were doing . When they had finished with the repairs, he explained what had been done and offered suggestions as to what I could do to prevent a recurrence. I appreciated all of this very much.

WS
Wayne S.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Ford Excursion
01/20/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he liked the service provided to his vehicle at this business.

CA
C A.
Maryland
Kia Forte
01/10/2018 Category: Service
C said the staff got the service done quickly. They were nice about it. They explained everything.

MARCY S.
Temple Hills, MD
01/05/2018
My Camry Repairs
My 1994 Toyota Camry needed to have the belts replaced due to age and cracking. The work was quickly diagnosed and performed in short order. I was very impressed by the professionalism and quality as well as the reasonable cost. My overall assessment is that Kimble's is concerned about me and more importantly about my safety.
I highly recommend this business.

NL
Nikkia L.
FIAT 500L
12/09/2017 Category: Service
Nikkia said the staff are very nice and helpful.

VM
Vivian M.
Buick Enclave
11/24/2017 Category: Service
Vivian said the staff did a very good job.

KJ
Kevin J.
Maryland
Hyundai XG350
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Kevin said he hasn't had any issues with this business.