BG
Benito G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Nissan Titan
11/17/2018
Always outstanding and objective service.
Leo’ and Ash are an outstanding customer service team. They first diagnose and only do what is required. You can count on an honest and objective service. My wife loves this team.

EW
Eric W.
Canoga Park, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
11/06/2018
Best place in town
Period, this is the place you come to when you want great service without being ripped Off. I refuse to go anywhere else. I have two cars and they service both of them.

John S.
Agoura Hills, CA
Acura TL
11/03/2018 Category: Service
John said he loved his service. The employees were friendly. They were responsive. They provided outstanding service. They completed the service fast.

DJ
Dawn J.
Clinton, MD
10/30/2018
Amazing service
I’m not one to leave reviews. But in this case,L&A Garage INC definitely deserves a positive review for their commitment to extraordinary customer service. When I call in, no matter who I speak with, they are always courtesy and friendly. They go out of their way to make sure my questions are answered. But what I love most is just how they make me feel. They really make me feel important, that my business means something and is special to them. And the results they’ve delivered be are well beyond what they promised in the beginning. As a said, I’m not one to leave reviews for any company, good or bad. But, I had to leave this one as I’m just so happy with my results and the service I’ve received. OUTSTANDING company to work with! I just can’t highly recommend enough.

YZ
Yijun Z.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Yijun said the technicians gave him very detailed service and informed him of what was going on with his vehicle. They explained what was wrong and why.

10/26/2018
Excellent service!
In & out.

GY
Gary Y.
Porsche Boxster
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said that he recommends the business for service.

Carmello B.
Winnetka, CA
10/21/2018
I always bring my vehicle here for maintenance service. I highly recommend this place.

BJ
Brindsley J.
Chatsworth, CA
Lexus ES 330
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Brindsley said that the place was very good, they performed his service well and took care of his problem.

Candyce W.
FIAT 500
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Candyce said the business went above and beyond for exceptional great service, and they were very informative.

WJ
WILSON J.
Woodland Hills, CA
Acura TL
09/28/2018
Konis
Hi Leo,
I like the new Komi shocks you installed.

Minie G.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Minie said the mechanics really do the job well and the estimates are accurate. The mechanics are polite, reliable, trustworthy and honest. She likes this business.

Panorama City, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/10/2018
Mini Issues
If you google Mini Cooper S issues, you will find a lot of problems. From the turbo, direct injection issues, walnut blasting recommendations. All I can say is Leo knows his stuff and Ashley will make sure you are always updated. Great Team! Good Job! Their guy Long also is very professional and knows what's what. You have Mini Issues? U know where to go.

VF
Venegas F.
Canoga Park, CA
09/09/2018
Fast,affordable service.
Just recently realized ,that my oil pump was broken.Leo and his team went out of thier way to find a affordable price on one and fixed it right away.My car is running smooth with no problems (:

Roger B.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Roger said the business is honest and they did a good job.