Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

TH
TIM H.
02/16/2019
Friendly honest service
Very friendly, with honest advice.

VT
Vlad T.
Kirkland, WA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Vlad said the mechanic succeeded in what he had asked him to do.

JEFF L.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/02/2019
Quick service and fair pricing
Herry runs a great shop at LBR. I always find their work to be of good quality and fairly priced.

PC
PHIL C.
02/02/2019
Great service.
Professional, knowledgeable and reliable service

ZV
ZACH V.
Seattle, WA
02/01/2019
Honest and Efficient
I needed new brakes for my Chevy Tahoe and after calling around a few places settled on LBR. They were very responsive, competitive and did a great job. My job requires me to drive significantly and its hard to leave it all day somewhere. They were fast, reasonably priced and professional at every level. We now service our BMW there and have been very happy. i would recommend them to anyone.

DN
Dmitriy N.
Newcastle, WA
Acura RDX
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Dmitriy said it was great, excellent service

CD
CAROL D.
Nissan Rogue
01/31/2019
Customer Service
I am so glad I found this place. I went to dealership for a cabin filter change and they quote me 1,,100. so I went to this shop amd Harry helped me and I save 600. Highly recommend and definitely will come back here in case I have another problem (knock on the wood lol)

CATHERINE S.
01/29/2019
Wonderful Customer Service!
I took my 2011 Subaru Forester to LBR after experiencing poor service at the dealership. My Subaru had the Check Engine light come on along with the Vehicle Dynamics Control warning and the Cruise button was flashing on and off whenever I drove the vehicle. After leaving my car with LBR, Harry contacted me that afternoon and told me that my air/fuel ratio monitoring was not functional due to old brittle hoses that were broken or leaking. In discussing the problem with him, I felt that he explained the issue clearly and was confident in what he was doing.

I had to leave my car an extra day so they could get the appropriate part ordered but when I picked it up that evening, I noticed almost immediately that the car was performing significantly better than it had when I dropped it off including having significant "pep" during acceleration. I will definitely return to LBR for auto service and would recommend them to anyone needing an honest and knowledgeable auto mechanic. Harry is warm and personable and it was apparent from seeing him interact with his customers, that he has many folks who have been with him for a long time.

JONATHAN H.
Kia Forte
01/27/2019
Good honest repair shop
Performed the basic maintenance as usual and didn't up-sell me on any unnecessary service. Easy to book.

JEANIE K.
Woodinville, WA
01/26/2019
good communication
luxury cars are always expensive to maintain but LBR always tries to stay on top of BMW warranties so you don't have to pay if possible.....appreciate that and appreciate the great communication and expertise of the front office:)

01/25/2019
Best mechanic on the eastside!
Nobody else seemed to know what to do about the noise, and LBR Auto fixed it on the first try!
Great customer service, courtesy shuttle, and even a complimentary car wash!
Earned a long-time customer.

JACK B.
01/25/2019
Air condition and transmission cooler- Grand Cherokee
LBR diagnosed the problem with my vehicle immediately and focused only on the repair that was needed. Labor and parts were accurately conveyed without the “pad” for additional labor. Or, additional mark up on the parts. Courtesy shuttle offered to take me home. My vehicle was in and out of the shop in 24 hrs, as a part needed to be ordered. Great service! Honest folks!

VC
Everything was perfect

Issaquah, WA
01/18/2019
Personal Service
I didn’t just feel like a number here, as the staff was friendly. The only downside was the time it took, but because they have rentals available at a very good price it wasn’t really a problem.

AV
ALEX V.
01/18/2019
Good place, mostly.
I bring my X5 to LBR because I bought it at affiliated dealership and my initial visit was very good. So far it’s a good experience, mostly.

SK
SRINIVAS K.
01/17/2019
simple and superb service
great service . Michael and Harry are very responsive . Good recommendations and cost effective. Thanks LBR for great service

MICHELLE L.
01/16/2019
Honest and Trustworthy shop
Feel like I’m getting the straight scope on the issues with my car, the price is what they quote and way cheaper than the dealers. Also Harry is pretty awesome!

MILT D.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/14/2019
Great, trustworthy service
Our family has used LBR for many years. Service is easy to schedule, no guessing on what's going on and quality, competent service and advice.

JOHNSON M.
01/11/2019
15 years and going strong!
LBR is always up for the job. They know vehicles even better than the dealerships and I completely trust their recommendations. 15 year client and going strong!

NV