Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

EJ
ERIC J.
Issaquah, WA
10/18/2018
Professional with expertise on repair. Highly recommended
Came to find LBR from Google review. I was so frustrated with Ford Dealership. Ford could not figure out the whistling noise issue, which was cuased by their inability to put together back properly after repair of my F150 from car accident. Ford just kept my car for 2 weeks without any progress. Then, I've found LBR and got a sevice. Initials assessment from LBR was not promising with caution. Obviously, it could be a tricky issue. But, I decided to go and have the service. On the same day did I hear that they pinpointed the issue. Next day I picked up my car. Issue was that sheve/grommet in fire wall was not installed properly. That should've been done correctly by Ford dealer when they worked on engine room!!!

Upside is that I've found a very reliable and skilled repair center that I can turn to without any doubt.

TH
TIM H.
10/13/2018
Fast friendly service
Always friendly, great service and always let you know what your charges will be so you do not get any surprises when the work is complete.

Hillsboro, OR
Lexus ES 350
10/12/2018
Great service provided at a great price.

KG
KENJI G.
Snohomish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/10/2018
The owner—Michael is a gem!
I love this place! Accurate and fair estimates, honest, ethical, quality work each time I visit, no hassles and lightening quick service and communication. Not sure what else I could ask for. I sent many of my high end Mercedes friends there and they all love this place.

PM
PETER M.
Monroe, WA
Audi TT
Latest Visit
TWO THUMBS UP for LBR! Thanks Mike & Harry for keeping my cars on the road to happiness!

DAVE G.
Jackson, WY
INFINITI FX35
vehicle inspection.
LBR did a vehicle inspection on a car that I was considering buying and saved me from making a big mistake.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/08/2018
reliable service
received my car from the tow truck without my being there and had they car done when they said they would. Very reliable.

JUDY G.
Woodinville, WA
Dodge Ram Van
10/06/2018
Thanks!
Thank you for fixing my windshield wipers. In the rainy Pacific Northwest good wipers are a must. I had been thinking about having them repaired for some time. You got it done and now they work great. You guys are the best!

Chris M.
Medina, WA
Porsche 911
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was good.

LA
Lois A.
Washington
Nissan Murano
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Lois said they do a good job.

DAVID S.
Snoqualmie Pass, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/01/2018
Julie Smith
LBR Auto Repair is a fantastic place to take your automobile for your repair needs. They are honest, reliable, and knowledgeable. My husband and I feel good about taking our cars to LBR for reasons mentioned above and also their kindness and understanding of the customers needs and what’s best to do as to whether repair the vehicle or hold off. I feel confident in trusting our vehicles needs with LBR Auto Repair.

MY
Mitchell Y.
Issaquah, WA
Chrysler 300
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Mitchell said this business handled everything he had for them. They had good prices.

John L.
Federal Way, WA
Mercury Cougar
10/01/2018 Category: Service
John said that he would recommend this business for service.

DAVID S.
09/20/2018
Prompt, and honest service...
I liked how I was treated and better yet how my truck was treated.

LIAM M.
Medina, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
09/15/2018
Great service little overpriced
Absolutely amazing customer service the technicians tell you exactly what’s going on with your car just a bit over priced for labor but overall great service

MICHAEL G.
Renton, WA
Mercedes-Benz C350
09/15/2018
service
You guys have always taken care of my vehicles

VT
Vlad T.
Kirkland, WA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Vlad said the employees did a great job.

TC
THOMAS C.
09/12/2018
Many thanks!
Fantastic service, cost and communication!

Will be coming back... The reviews don't lie!

Sharon S.
Seattle, WA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Sharon said the people are always very good, cordial and helpful.

SL
SUSAN L.
Honda Fit
09/07/2018
Prompt, friendly, and they do exactly what they say they are going to do. I will definitely keep going back.