Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

KF
KAREN F.
12/08/2018
Great auto mechanics
We have used LBR for almost 9 years now. They are great! Honest, thorough, helpful and just really great people. They serviced both our Saab’s and are now servicing my Honda CRV, my husband’s Subaru Legacy, and our daughter’s Outback wouldn’t think of using anyone else

EB
EVELYN B.
12/08/2018
Periodic maintenance, brake work, new wiper blades and suggestions for future needs.
LBR provided thorough and considerate service, assisting with getting new tires from a nearby tire dealer.

MA
Mike A.
Renton, WA
Porsche Cayenne
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said they are economical and easy to work with.

JIMMMY G.
11/14/2018

RK
ROSS K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/12/2018
Reliably great service
I am always happy with my results when I go to LBR. They do excellent work and are always clear about what work needs to be done and now your car and why. They help me to make well informed decisions when deciding what work to perform on the car.

KC
KELLY C.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
11/12/2018
New Client
This was my first time using LBR for servicing my Infinity. They gave my car a complementary inspection with my oil change and washed my car by hand. They did a great job and will use them again.

John S.
Chevrolet S-10
11/09/2018 Category: Service
John said they do what he asks and he trusts him to do the right thing. They don't add anything on to the bill without authorization from the customer.

SG
SHELLY G.
11/06/2018
Quick and efficient
We needed our tires aligned and They gave us a discount because of our Cosco membership. It was all done quickly and efficiently. We even got a hand carwash as part of the deal!

CARLTON S.
INFINITI FX35
11/06/2018
Service you can trust
Always get great service and a friendly atmosphere at LBR. The only place I trust with my vehicle.

JV
JOHN V.
Dodge Durango
11/04/2018
THE Place for Auto Repair
Being a dedicated and enthusiastic "gearhead" I'm able to do most of the work on my vehicles myself. However, there are some jobs for which I just don't have the proper equipment or quite enough knowledge to tackle. When that happens LBR is the ONLY shop I'll take my vehicles. The bottom line for me is VALUE. The pricing is fair, the location is convenient, and the quality of the work is superb.

One thing I really like is that LBR does not have a "revolving door" of employees as is the case at many dealerships. Harry, the service writer, is always there, and is very knowledgeable. Sean, the lead technician isn't really a "technician": he's a *mechanic* (which in my book is a higher level of skill)! Mike, the owner, actually actively works in the shop daily--he's not someone who's sitting on the beach sipping Pina coladas while the other guys in the shop are sweating it out supporting him. On top of that, the people working at LBR are all great human beings who are straight-shooters. They're always cordial on the phone and in person, and they don't fabricate stories to do work that doesn't need to be done--although they will tell you if there's a problem that needs attention at some point.

What's also great is that when the work is done, it's done right the first time. In the 9 years I've been a customer, I've NEVER had to return to have a job done again. That speaks to the quality of their work.

Again, what keeps me coming back time and again when I need automotive work done that I can't do myself is the value component. That's why I won't go anywhere else!

PS
PHILIP S.
Redmond, WA
Lexus IS 300
11/04/2018
Competent maintenance and repairs with attention to moderating cost
I had regular maintenance (timing belt) and non-urgent issues (catalytic converter) on a 2004 Lexus. As usual, LBR cost far less than the dealer would have. This time, they found unexpected issues such as seals once they opened the engine, but they asked me to approve every additional expense. I feel that I was treated very well, and in 25 years I have never had to take any car back after they worked on it.

Chevrolet Lumina
11/03/2018
nice people very fine service
job was fast and excellent, fine costumer service highly recommended

SG
Suzanne G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Suzanne said she trusted the employees. They kept her informed during her service. They provided good work.

Randy S.
Washington
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Randy said that they were able to work on the vehicle quickly so they didn't have to wait long, and the price was a little high.

TONY B.
10/26/2018
Honest People
On two separate occasions Harry advised me NOT to make repairs; he recommended that I buy a replacement car instead!

TW
TIM W.
Redmond, WA
10/26/2018
Performance. Honesty. Care.
Harry & Michael Carr. They build a relationship with me. They did what they promised to do on time. Then did more. I have the best running truck and cares bc of the mechanics are top performers. I’ve never seen a shop fix what they say they will fix as well as this shop. From A to Z. The mechanics know their work and are FANTASTIC!!!!

10/25/2018
Quick and Perfect
Very quick and neat work.

Mercedes-Benz C300
10/20/2018
Customer service
Very good customer service and good work

KT
Kevin T.
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said everything went smoothly.

EJ
ERIC J.
Issaquah, WA
10/18/2018
Professional with expertise on repair. Highly recommended
Came to find LBR from Google review. I was so frustrated with Ford Dealership. Ford could not figure out the whistling noise issue, which was cuased by their inability to put together back properly after repair of my F150 from car accident. Ford just kept my car for 2 weeks without any progress. Then, I've found LBR and got a sevice. Initials assessment from LBR was not promising with caution. Obviously, it could be a tricky issue. But, I decided to go and have the service. On the same day did I hear that they pinpointed the issue. Next day I picked up my car. Issue was that sheve/grommet in fire wall was not installed properly. That should've been done correctly by Ford dealer when they worked on engine room!!!

Upside is that I've found a very reliable and skilled repair center that I can turn to without any doubt.