4.6

Know what they are doing

Matthew H.
Wayne, NJ
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Best shop I have ever used
Juan and his team continue to impress. These guys know what they arre doing and do it well. Their prices are fair and I only need to bring my vehicle in once to get it repaired. They fix it right the first time!

Maria S.
Passaic, NJ
Mazda CX-9
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Great Team!
Very professional. I had to replace my engine and they kept me involved every step of the way.

Acura TL
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service.
Great Greatttt service The owner is very responsible and he And the secretary keep you up to date with what they’re doing to your vehicle. I like how I can feel very confident leaving my car in this shop because of how responsible they are.

AR
Amanda R.
Prospect Park, NJ
Volkswagen Routan
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Love them
This place is definitely worth the money

AL
a l.
08/21/2020
A honest business
I brought my car in for an electrical shortage. Spoke to the owner Juan and and he informed me that I needed to leave my car overnight. The next day I received text messages about to progress of my car and that its ready to be picked up. Once I arrived the owner told me that there is no charge since he could not find anything wrong. Usually car repair places take advantage of scenarios like this. I was worried that my car would start loosing power again. The next day the owner CALLED me to see how my car was doing. This is WOW treatment, he told me to keep him updated as the days go on. I felt that I have a genuine person that is concerned about my car and didn't take advantage of me. I am a customer for life, this is a honest business!!!!

ZM
Zatiti M.
Chrysler Pacifica
08/16/2020 Category: Service
Lifesaver
Liberty auto Electric is a Lifesaver as my engine flooded during a recent storm leaving me stranded. Liberty sent a tow truck to pick up my vehicle and worked with the insurance company to process my claim. Liberty acted as a lifesaver during a tough experience.

CJ
Charlie J.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/13/2020 Category: Service
The people that works there my Review
Ok twice this week tuck & very good at their work

KO
Kenny O.
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Owner and employees are friendly and knowledgeable of car maintenance. Always willing to help.

NM
Nicholas M.
Lexus ES 300
08/08/2020 Category: Service
They stand by their jobs
I've been going to Liberty Auto Electric for years and told my friends and family and we have been happy with their service when ever we needed a job done right.

CL
Clara L.
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Very professional staff
Great place fair prices

Jeffery W.
Nissan Sentra
07/28/2020 Category: Service
The manager was nice guy
They did a good jobs on fixed my car

Mentoria S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Service 👍
My old truck gets treated like luxury when I bring it here. They're very professional, and they do excellent work. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

ND
Niree D.
Newark, NJ
Chevrolet Cruze
07/20/2020 Category: Service
I took my chevy cruze in because it kept stalling out on me. I have taken it to several mechanics with no one able to fix the issue.. Liberty fixed the problem for way less than i thought.. They have a new customer in me.

Myron W.
BMW 745Li
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Auto repair you can trust!
I feel like Liberty always does a thorough job whenever I take my vehicle(s) to them. I trust Liberty to deliver honest proposals when they service my vehicles. I've had everything from a oil change to engine replacement done at Liberty, they are the best!