ME
Marco E.
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
01/23/2021
They make you feel like family
Very knowledgeable they keep you updates with everything and send you pictures

Rory B.
Woodland Park, NJ
BMW 320i
01/19/2021
Great service both electrically and customer satisfaction
Juan was very professional.. knowledgeable and provided excellent services and follow up. It was a pleasant experience..

Jacquelyn B.
Chevrolet Suburban K1500
01/15/2021
Ripped me off
Over charged me on a part that was discontinued so they used my same part and just put a clamp on it. I was a loyal customer with 4 cars they were serving. I was truly disappointed never again.

DT

Jacksonville, NC
Chevrolet Malibu LT
01/14/2021
Great place
Juan and his wife took care of me before I moved they replaced my entire brake system and helped me get all the way to NC thanks guys you are the pest worth every penny.

BT
Byron T.
Teaneck, NJ
01/12/2021
Juan and his staff are the best

KJ
Kwashedda J.
Chevrolet Suburban K1500
01/06/2021
You have to pick the right people to take care of the job
I want to take the time out to really think Liberty auto electric they did a great job finding the problem in my truck I really appreciate them and I’m grateful to be driving again

DT

Lawanda W.
Nissan Maxima S
01/02/2021
Nice facility
I had a slight issue with the wait time for my car just to be looked at as I waited but other than that Once I received my estimate of repairs, it was ready within the time I was told it would be. Also I would recommend all the workers in the office wear a face covering.

PS
Patsy S.
Hyundai Sonata GLS
12/29/2020
Professionalism
You walk into the facility, they greet you a smile, offer you hot beverages, get you in and out in s timely manner.
Just overall great service!!

FR
Freddy R.
Honda Accord EX
12/28/2020
They take care of business
Awesome customer service and quality work.

John R.
Haledon, NJ
Honda Ridgeline RTL
12/26/2020
Knowledgeable staff
When other repair shops hadn't a clue liberty knew what was up with the truck

EM
Eric M.
Ford Econoline E350 Super Duty
12/26/2020
Great staff very knowledgeable!!
Always pleasant, takes time to listen, returns calls, reliable. Good rates.

AR
Anthony R.
Little Ferry, NJ
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE
12/21/2020
Treated like a human being
From years of dealing with mechanic shops that milk you for every dime and treat their customers like crazy, I finally came across this shop. Great place from A to Z. Price points are competitive and Juan is great at communicating and following up after you've left. Ill continue hoing here with my cars.

VW
Valencia W.
Kia Optima LX
12/06/2020
They are very nice and have a clean facility
They were very helpful and understanding to my situation. They made sure meet all my needs for fixing my vehicle.