VG
VICTOR G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
11/16/2019
Overheating 08 Ford Ranger
Linhards came through again. My Truck started overheating on a Saturday. Limped home and called them Monday morning. Got it to the shop and they dropped me back home. Got the Vehicle back that afternoon. Totally satisfied.

CL
Charles L.
Monkton, MD
Dodge Viper
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Charles said his experience was wonderful and he recommends them 100 percent.

Cary W.
Parkton, MD
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Cary said they were efficient with what they did, up front, honest and easy to work with.

Cary,
   We are glad that you picked Linhard's to service your vehicle.
Customer service is #1 with us. Repeat business is how you keep a business growing. We hope you will be a long time customer with us.  Thank you, Kathy

KN
Konstance N.
10/23/2019
Just stop in!
I needed a headlight. I hate when that happens. I just stopped in linhards and was quickly sent to Tony. He got on the task immediately and headlight replaced-hardly any wait-thank you Linhards for always coming through😍

Konstance,
   You are very welcome! A head light out is a repairs that needs to be done right away, to keep you safe on the road.
 Linhard's appreciates your business.

MARTHA R.
Glen Arm, MD
10/22/2019
Honesty, thorough technicians, and quick turn around
I have been using Linhards for many years with many different cars. They have always explained, done the necessary and or preventive work, and never taken advantage of my willingness to trust their knowledge.
Service is prompt and courteous.Good value.

Martha,
   I appreciate your kind words. It has been a pleasure to take care of your families car.  It's always nice to catch up with your daughter and your grankids.  Thank you, Kathy

DI
Daniel I.
Overland Park, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business was very good. He said he got the service he needed.

DI
Daniel I.
Overland Park, KS
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said the business was very good. He said he got the service he needed.

Daniel,
  Linhard's appreciated your business.

TR
Tom R.
Parkton, MD
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a great job.

Tom,
  Always great to have a new customer. We do all types of mechanical work up to medium duty trucks. Just no body work.
Look forward to seeing you again.

Pikesville, MD
09/27/2019
The service was EXCELLENT
i RECEIVED EXCELLENT SERVICE, COURTEOUS, AND PROFESSIONAL

Thank you!
Appreciate yur business, Kathy

Michael D.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said his experience was very positive and the staff did an excellent job of finding a tire for him even though they did not have one in stock.

Michael,
   Glad we could help and get you right back out on the road.

Jillian M.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
Kia Sorento
09/23/2019
Best Car Shop, Best Employees
Absolutely love Linhards Auto Repair. They always fit me in the schedule whether I need to drop off the night before and be picked up first thing in the morning or stay and wait. They provide fantastic customer service and have even given me a ride to my car when I’ve needed it. I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of; they just get the job done right.

Jillian,
    Thank you for your kind words.
Our customer are everything to my team. Which means to us customer service is a big priority at Linhard's. We appreciate your
business.  Thank you, Kathy

TG
Tnorn G.
Maryland
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Thorn. He said the service went well. They were fast and efficient. Everything is fine.

Thorn,
We appreciate the business and look forward to see you again.

VG
VICTOR G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
09/15/2019
Emergency Tire done Fast
Friday afternoon and I have to go to a Memorial Service for my Brother in law. Son tells me that his tire light is on and I need to use his vehicle for the service. Went to Linhards in and out in 15 minutes or so. You don't get that kind of service at the Big Tire Chains.

Jack K.
09/14/2019
Honest work
Brought car in for maintenance work and asked them to look into issue brought up by dealer garage some months before. They told there wasn’t any real issue and no need for repair anytime soon unless you notice anything not right. Saved me $500 right there.

Jack,
Glad we could save you that $500.
 This happens alot when people come in for a second opinion.
Thank you for trusting in Linhard's.

ED
Elizabeth D.
Phoenix, MD
09/12/2019
Efficient and friendly people
Always schedules promptly. Explains repairs in detail. Friendly staff.
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2019

Elizabeth,
Thank you for being a long time customer, we appreciate your business. Kathy

CF
Cecilia M F.
Parkville, MD
09/03/2019
Excellent customer service
The team at Linhard’s consistently provides excellent service. They are knowledgeable and friendly.
Always trust that my car will receive preventative as well as repair services when needed.
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 09/13/2019

Cecilia,
    We are happy to take care of your vehicles over the last 41 years. We appreciate your business and the many referrals
you have sent our way. Thank you, Kathy

AL
AMY L.
08/09/2019
Great local shop
Linhard’s has done a lot of work on our vehicles over the years—from little things like oil changes and batteries to big jobs like replacing a timing belt and rebuilding an engine. We trust them because they never try to upsell us. And it feels good to support a locally owned business.

Amy,
I thank you for being a great customers.
We are happy we can take care of all your car needs.
And for supporting small local business.

Marisa B.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Marisa said it was a quick appointment but she is not quite sure if everything is ok with her vehicle.

Marisa,
  If you are not sure all is ok with your car,please bring it back.
We would like you to be comfortable driving your vehicle.

Sierra B.
Stewartstown, PA
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Sierra said this business was good to deal with. She had no issues with them.

Sierra,
  I thank you for trying Linhard's Auto repair for the first time.
We look forward to helping you keep your car in working order.

DONNA S.
Westminster, MD
Kia Sorento
08/04/2019
Honest, Quick and convenient
As always, my vehicle was serviced quickly which is very important to me. Tony explained everything to me and answered all my questions. The shuttle back to my office is a huge bonus and they even dropped my vehicle off when done. The whole staff is top notch! I always recommend them to everyone I work with at my large insurance agency.

Donna,
We have built Linhard's with great customer service.
Always happy to take care of our customers.
Thank you, for your recommendations.