IE
Irene E.
Cambridge, MD
09/24/2018
Great staff and service technicians
I have been a customer of Lindhard’s for 27 years. I bought a new 2004 Toyota Camry, and 14 years later she’s still going strong. I’ve never taken it to the dealer for servicing. I’ve only taken it to Lindhard’s. Very helpful and honest!

AT
Ann T.
Parkton, MD
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ann said they were great. She received a referral from her neighbor.

NT
Nick T.
Maryland
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Nick said everything turned out excellent.

James B.
Freeland, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
James said he just went in for an inspection and there were issues.

James,
You came in for a Marylans State Inspection, which means: The State of Maryland sets the rules on what passes and what fails. Once an inspector pass the test that the MD State Police gives them, they are license to follow those rules. By the Book, no exceptions.
Your tag light failed becuse of wiring and the breakaway switch. Breakaway switch is a major safety issue. Hopefully you will return for your reinspect. Kathy

Melinda M.
Parkton, MD
09/17/2018
Great support from Linhard's to resolve a mysterious problem
I've used Linhard's for 2 of my Subarus, over a span of many years (15+). I love the fact that they pick my car up at work, do whatever needs to be done, wash it, and return it. What a convenience! Several days after the recent service of my 2014 Subaru Forester, my car developed a mysterious problem that caused it to stall immediately after starting. The problem was intermittent. It was mysterious because the problem only seemed to occur when I was driving, Linhard's was not able to reproduce the problem when they took it back in to look it over. However, they stuck with it. They went above and beyond, including sending a towtruck (no charge!) to my house to pick it up and take it to the shop, so that I didn't have to risk driving with a chance of stalling out. Tony ultimately figured out the problem, which was pretty obscure, and my car has been perfect ever since! Thanks to Tony and Maria for you support and for getting my car back to tip-top shape! I will continue to use Linhard's and recommend them to my friends.

Melinda,
  We thank you for letting us take care of your vehicle and your peace of mind. Kathy

Sara B.
Volkswagen Routan
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Sara said the business's staff did a great job.

Sara,
  Car was in great shape, passed Maryland State Inspection.
Welcome to the neighborhood, Kathy

John G.
Orwigsburg, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was slow and did not match the original tire pressure at the end of the service.

John,
You are correct saying it was a little longer then ususal getting your tires since they are an odd size.
The tire pressure is set by the recommendation from the manufacturer. I am glad we got you back on the road, so you could finish your journey home. Kathy

VG
Victor G.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Victor said they were very nice and knowledgeable..

Victor,
Glad we could help you out, look forward to taking care of your vehicles in the future.

Jim F.
Towson, MD
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he is really happy with and appreciates the work they do for him at this facility. He stated he would like them to keep up the good work.

Jimmy F.
Towson, MD
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy said the service was great.
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2018

We appreciate your busness !

AR
Audra R.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
Nissan Sentra
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Audra said the staff was fast, efficient and the pricing is fair.
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 08/29/2018

Audra,
We thank you for your business, my staff works very hard on customer service. We appreciate our customers. Kathy

MJ
Michele J.
08/19/2018
The Best
Linhard's has always provided the best service. They are always courteous and professional. I wouldn't trust my car to anyone else.

David C.
Bel Air, MD
Scion xD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
David said the business gets everything done that needs to be done. He has no complaints.

Mark M.
Frederick, MD
Cadillac SRX
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Mark said that he would recommend this business for service.

Jaqira C.
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Jaqira said the customer service was fast and they treat him with respect.

MK
MARK K.
08/02/2018
Peace of mind
They identified my need for brake pads just in time when doing oil change.

Mark,
We appreciate your business over the last 5 years,
look forward to taking care of your vehicle for many more year.  Thank you, Kathy

AK
Andrea K.
Butler, MD
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said this facility has excellent customer service.

Robert S.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the staff treated him well.

Robert,
  Customer service is a big part of our business,
it has been for the last 40 years. Thank you for your business. Kathy

Don B.
Maryland
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Don said the work was done quickly.

Don,
 Being a first time customer, we thank you for bring your vehicle to Linhard's. We try very hard to take care of every customer as fast as possible.
We appreciate your business. Kathy

Carol W.
Monkton, MD
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Carol said the staff did a great job and she appreciated that they did it quickly. They were very accommodating with the schedule and she trusted the work they did.

Carol,
  We start running right at 7:30am here at Linhard's. I know you are a early riser and I'm glad we can get you in and out fast, so you can be on time for work. We appreciate your business. Kathy