IE
Irene E.
Cambridge, MD
05/10/2021
Excellent Service and Experienced Mechanics
I always receive excellent and courteous service and have been a repeat customer for 30+ years. The mechanics are extremely knowledgeable and experienced on all makes and models of cars. I moved away from the area in 2010, but I have been coming back for the past 11 years to have my cars serviced timely at their regular maintenance service schedule. Yes, Linhards is that good and their honesty is second to None!!

JAMES R.
Towson, MD
05/10/2021
Personable, professional and reliable car care
Always receive terrific service at Linhards.

EC
Ellis C.
Ford RV Cutaway
05/02/2021
Motor Home “Physical”
I brought our Motorhome in for its annual checkup. I met Ed, the Service manager, at Linhardt’s for the time and found him to be very friendly and knowledgeable about what I needed done to our RV. He gave me a courtesy call to advise me of a problem with the rear brakes and advised me of what they would need to do to resolve the problem, including the anticipated cost of the repairs and replacement parts.
I’ve brought my RV to Linhardt’s. for at least 6 years and have always found the owner-manager and all other personnel to be
respectful, courteous, and always helpful.
Everyone at Linhardt’s is always professional and competent. It is a pleasure doing business withholding them.

Ellis,
   Just to clarify things, you have been a customer for 10 years!
 Ed has been with Linhard's since 2018, but in that position since January.
I'm glad to hear your feed back about Ed, customer opions are important.
We are always glad to see you and your wife. Happy to help with your safe traveling in your RV.
Thabk you, Kathy

AH
Aaron H.
Sparks Glencoe, MD
04/30/2021
Great local shop!
I appreciate the service Linhards provides to service my vehicle. Good pricing and communication. Been a customer for quite a few years now.

Aaron,
 Linhard's thanks you for being a customer for over 9 years.
We are glad to service your vehicle, at a fair price.

CD
Cindy D.
Cockeysville, MD
Nissan Sentra
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Cindy said they were very efficient, got the work done quickly and did what needed to be done.

Cindy,
   Glad we could get you and your vehicle back on the road, fast.

David M.
Westminster, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
04/28/2021 Category: Service
David said he likes that they do the work right and if they don't they fix it. They are more professional than most other places. He recommends them highly.

David,
    Linhard's appreciates your busness for the last 30 plus years.
Happy to keep your work trucks on the road making money for your company.

MIKE S.
White Hall, MD
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
04/21/2021
Amazing service
They did not accept my fleet program so they went above and beyond to get approval to accept our program. They always do an amazing job on my company work vehicles. They have a customer for life.

Mike,
  It did take sometime to get your fleet card approved. But in the end we got the work done and they paid for it.
Very glad to hear you are a happy customer for life. Kathy

AG
Alexa G.
Elkridge, MD
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Alexa said everything was excellent.

Alexa,
   Thank you for your business glad we could be of service, Kathy

Mike D.
Phoenix, MD
Ford Police Interceptor
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Mike said the busienss has customer service.

Mike,
   Thank you for your business, happy to take care of your vehicles. Kathy

Baldwin, MD
Subaru B9 Tribeca
04/09/2021
Their customer service is great and their service is outstanding.
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2021

We all work very hard together as a team to take care of our customer.

Carol S.
Cockeysville, MD
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Darrell. He said they always done good work and the price is fairly good. He added that they are reliable and they are good. He said their service is consistent and it's always been good.

Carol,
  Good service, fair pricing is important to keep our customers coming back.
We appreciate your business. Kathy

03/16/2021
Great service, as always!
We can always trust Linhards for the best service! From oil changes to big repairs we can have peace of mind knowing it will be done right!
Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you for being a Linhard's customer, we appreciate your business.Kathy

ER
Erik R.
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Erik said Ed at the business does have quick response time. He said they are courteous, professional and check everything to make sure things are good.

Erik,
   Glad to hear your liked working with Ed. He is new to Service Advisor possition.
Good to know customers are happy. Thank you, Kathy

Reisterstown, MD
03/06/2021
Great service and quality work.
Very professional, top quality service and nice people!

Robert,
   Thank you so much for your business.
Always happy to take care of your vehicles.
Kathy

Kathy L. from Linhard's Auto Repair responded on 03/12/2021

Linhard's appreciate your business !
Kathy

JJ
Jaial J.
Maryland
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Jaial said they were prompt and good.

Jaial,
    Glad to be of service!
We try to do are best to take care of our customer cars and get the right back to them
Thank you for using Linhard's !  Kathy