Little Falls Auto Service

08/09/2015
Great and fast service. Thanks Gary and staff

Chevrolet Suburban
08/08/2015
Fast and great service. Thanks Gary and staff.

FT
Fred T.
Volkswagen Passat
08/04/2015
Friendly, quick, efficient and affordable
I had a great experience. My car felt like it was about to shut off and it was late in the day. They squeezed me in and got me back on the road early the next day. I was kept informed of diagnostic test and their progress via text messages and phone calls. The price was less then what I expected. It's been a week now, and my car is running like new. I was sent a link to their website that keeps a record of all work performed on my vehicle. I will definitely keep using them.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you Fred for choosing Little Falls Auto Service and trusting us to repair you vehicle.  It is always a pleasure to meet new people in the neighborhood and being able to get you back on the road in a safe and timely manner is always our goal.  We greatly appreciate  you taking the time to leave us a review as well.

CF
Cindy F.
Woodland Park, NJ
07/29/2015
GREAT AND HONEST AUTO REPAIR
My whole family goes to Gary and there is no other place we would go. Gary is very honest and takes his time and checks everything out in your vehicle. So you know when you get your car back it is good to go!!!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/30/2015

Thank you Cindy.  Our thanks goes out to you and your family for being such loyal customers.  It is that thoroughness and honesty that we build our reputation upon and having great customers as yourself just makes our job more pleasurable.

John D.
Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2015
Shop was busy and short staffed, but my car was prioritized because the issue could have made it unsafe to drive. I even got my car back a day earlier than expected.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/28/2015

Thank you John for taking your time to leave us a great review.  At Little Falls Auto Service customer safety is always our #1 priority which leaves customer satisfaction # 1A....

Thanks again.

Marc C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/22/2015
Rusted backing plate
Truck was making a rubbing sound. Took it to Gary and he told me the backing plate was rusted out. As usual service was excellent. Reasonable price. Always honest.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/23/2015

Thank  you Marc for being such a loyal customer. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.

Barbara S.
07/19/2015
repair
great job
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you Barbara for leaving a review.  It is always a pleasure to service customers as appreciative as yourself.

PB
Paul B.
North Caldwell, NJ
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2015
For Safety Sake
Gary came through in my time of need by replacing my SUV's ball joints as an emergency measure. Even though his shop is currently short - staffed he saw my car's condition was unsafe to drive and gave the repairs top priority over other cars that needed just routine maintenance work. Thanks for your help when it counted.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 07/20/2015

Thank you Paul.  Customer's safety is always our first priority. a
We certainly appreciate your great review.

FO
Frank O.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Mazda Tribute
06/30/2015
Dependable and honest
Glad to have found an honest and thorough
mechanic to work on my car since my mechanic of 30 years passed away
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/30/2015

Thank you Frank for giving Little Falls Auto Service the opportunity to service your vehicle.  It is always our pleasure to meet new people and make them feel comfortable with our service.
Thank you for taking  your time to leave a review, it is always greatly appreciated and we look forward to seeing  you and  your vehicle in the near future.

HS
Haydee S.
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2015
Great
Very satisfied and felt the results. Honest explanation of problems and needs.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/15/2015

Thank you Haydee for the review and for choosing Little Falls Auto Service for your automotive needs. It is always a pleasure making new acquaintances.

Rajni S.
Scion xA
06/02/2015
Great service, very friendly staff
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 06/03/2015

Thank you Rajni for taking time to leave us a review.  We greatly appreciate it. We enjoy meeting new people and making new friends here at Little Falls Auto Service.

Chevrolet Suburban
05/07/2015
Great Job
The truck was a getting 4mpg for whatever reason. Now it is running like a clock and I am getting 10-11 mpg. Thanks Gary and staff
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 05/08/2015

Peter thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We accomplished our mission here at Little Falls Auto Service, everytime our customer/friend walks out the door happy.

Renea S.
Volkswagen Eos
04/24/2015
Immediate Service and Care
Immediatie Service and Care... Wipers never ever worked like these are working... not even when I bought the car new
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 04/24/2015

Hi Renea,  thank you for always putting your trust in us in servicing your vehicle.  Greatly appreciate  you taking the time to leave us a review.  It's "neighbors" like yourself that make our job so enjoyable.

Jean D.
04/08/2015
Always personal care. Like you're a family friend.
Excellent service!!!
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 04/08/2015

Thank you Jean, our customers are "family" to us and we want to make your time spent with us pleasurable.

DJ
Dorothy J.
03/29/2015
My car headlight went out and the tire pressure gage lit up in one night. I went to Little Falls Auto Service the next day and although they were closed, Gary was there and took care of my car. I was really thankful. Price was extremely reasonable too.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/30/2015

Thank you Dorothy for giving us the opportunity to be able to service your vehicle.  We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review for Little Falls Auto Service and we do look forward to seeing you in the future with any vehicle needs  you may have.

PO
Peggy O.
03/29/2015
my new used car
brought my new used car to Gary for his "used car checkup". As always, Gary explains what is going on and did an full check on all the important parts. And as always, Linda is friendly and helpful
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/30/2015

Hi Peggy,  as always thank you for trusting us to continuously service your vehicle(s).  Congratulations again on your new vehicle and we greatly appreciate you leaving a great review for Little Falls Auto Service.

Barbara S.
03/27/2015
my visit
awesome
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/27/2015

Thank you Barbara for always putting  your trust in us when it comes to servicing your vehicle.  It's customers like yourself that make our job more enjoyable.

PP
Peter P.
Woodland Park, NJ
Mazda 3
03/19/2015
Friendly and competent work
Great service and competent work
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/19/2015

Hi Peter, thank you for putting your trust in us as  your Auto Repair Shop.  We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to service  your vehicles.  Also thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us, it is appreciated.

PO
Peggy O.
Volkswagen Passat
03/17/2015
green vw passat
Gary will call with his diagnosis and gently suggest what has to be done. Linda is always helpful.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 03/17/2015

Thank  you Peggy for your kind words and for putting  your trust in us.  It  is always our pleasure to be as helpful and informative as we can to  our customers  so that they get a clear understanding of  what is going on with their vehicle.

Mary Ellen M.
Chrysler 300M
02/27/2015
Fixed the "engine light" issue
It's scary when the "Check Engine" light keeps popping on but at LITTLE FALLS AUTO, they took care of my car and made me feel safe again.
Gary A. from Little Falls Auto Service responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you Mary Ellen, it is a great compliment to us knowing that we give our customers that  safe and secure feeling when they get in their vehcile. Giving you peace of mind is what we strive for.   We greatly appreciate your review and your continuous trust in us at Little Falls Auto Service.