4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

TK
Tanya K.
Chicago, IL
01/08/2018 Category: Service
I love coming here, friendly, and great service for my car!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/09/2018

Good Morning Tanya, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your great feed back. We appreciate your business.

CA
Carol A.
Winnetka, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Loren Hyundai
The service I experienced was friendly, timely, and honest.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/09/2018

Good Morning Carol, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your your great feed back. We appreciate your business.

FD
Fred D.
Niles, IL
Close to home
Dropped in without appointment due to problem just happening. Took car in gave me ride home and got the car back in good time later the same day, good job.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/08/2018

Hello Fred, thank you for the great feed back. I do hope we could earn 5 stars on your next visit.

KO
Kathleen O.
Niles, IL
01/05/2018 Category: Service
THE BEST SERVICE IN TOWN
I can not say enough about the service, the people and the respect that I have for Loren Hyundai. They went out of their way to make my buying experience an easy and wonderful experience, you never go wrong with Loren Hyundai in Glenview, IL
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/05/2018

Hello Kathleen, thank you for the great feed back. We will continue to work hard to earn your business. We thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai.

Prospect Heights, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Loren Hyundai Service Team is top rate!
Service is always completed in timely manner; easy to make an apptmt by phone or online.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/04/2018

Good Morning, thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Michael H.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
OK
Oil change was good, but ended up with a flat tire as the cap was not put back on.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/04/2018

Good Morning Michael, I do apologize that we did not inform you about a missing cap. I appreciate you letting me know so I can review this with my crew. We appreciate your business.

Lincolnwood, IL
Good service.
Good service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/03/2018

Hello, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.

Raymond S.
Chicago, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
ROUTINE SERVICE
I'm always confident that my car is in the best condition possible after Loren Hyundai services it.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/03/2018

Hello Raymond, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your great feed back. We appreciate your business.

Donna S.
Park Ridge, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Oil Change
Service was prompt, thorough and friendly. The documents afterwards were carefully explained to me. Please put some magazines for women in the waiting room or at least gender neutral. All you had was Muscle Machine. There were more women waiting than men.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/03/2018

Good Morning Donna, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business. We have passed your request for better reading material along, yes we agree this is 2018.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and couteous staff!

AW
Alan W.
Northbrook, IL
Great Service Friendly and Professional Staff
Very Freimdly and Professional Staff.

Service was performed on a timely basis and geed back was requested.

Wheeling, IL
01/01/2018 Category: Service
The service center here is unbeatable! Very professional. Great service!
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/02/2018

Good Morning, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your great feedback. We appreciate your business.

James C.
01/01/2018 Category: Service
I would rate it as average!
My previous comments cover the entire visit !
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 01/02/2018

Good Morning James, I do apologize for the extended wait time. Due to this bitter cold we at time are getting backed up. We thank you for your understanding and look forwarded servicing your vehicle again.

Dale H.
Skokie, IL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Service with a smile
I have been a customer of Loren for many years and have always been very happy with the service department. This trip was to address a recall, but the rep took the time to go over every aspect of the normal inspection, answer my questions and make me feel I was the most important person she would be working with all day.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 12/27/2017

Good Morning Dale, thank you for the great review. Patricia has recently joined us and we feel this will be a great addition to our team. we thank you for being a such a loyal customer.

Robert H.
Skokie, IL
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Thorough service.
LARRY C. from Napleton Hyundai of Glenview responded on 12/26/2017

Hello Robert, thank you for choosing Loren Hyundai and your 5 star review. We appreciate your business.