Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5rating 4.366669
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

Mary B.
Osage Beach, MO
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Super nice people!
Everyone was great. the manager took care of everything I had no worries. Thank you!!

Jessica F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
My Santa Fe needed many things repaired. I bit the bullet and just had everything done at 1 visit. I dropped my vehicle off before my scheduled appointment, I was contacted a few hours later, also received an email detailing all the things I figured needed to be done. I had my car back the same day.

CE
Courtni E.
New Windsor, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly , quick.
Quick, convenient and great atmosphere!

Blue Grass, IA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Its just another dealership
Everything went well i was in and out with in a half hour like it should be

Milwaukee, WI
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent. Very professional

Cory M.
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Great staff nice and polite workers
Great company. Got my car in a time efficient pace.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
7500 mi service
Staff were friendly and very professional . It was a quick appt.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Waiting for repairs
They could loan vehicles for use, while customers' vehicles are being worked on. Not just if the engine is being worked on. We still have errands that need to be taken care of, by certain times.

PB

NS
Neal S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Inventory and service reliability.
Great service with a smile!

Billy M.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Billy Martin
People

David D.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Each time I've had my Sonata serviced at Lujack Hyundai the staff I've encountered are friendly, polite and professional. I had my vehicle serviced in a timely manner.

KW
Kathryn W.
Woodhull, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service
Very courteous and friendly. Wait time is usually pretty close to what they say it will be.

2014 Hyundai Azera
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service again!
Another perfect experience with Lujack. The staff is friendly and professional. The service was timely and took exactly the time they said it would. No surprises.

MK
Michael K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2019 Category: Service
2012 Tucson -Never a problem
Over 80k 2012 Tucson, never any issues, all contributed to excellent service from this dealer!

Todd B.
Muscatine, IA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
friendly service
Your service people are always very friendly.

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service provided by Lujack‘s met my expectations, Everything was completed in a timely fashion I asked for a morning appointment I receive that I asked how long would it take she said 45 minutes to an hour it was done in 45 minutes again I was met at my arrival what the hello

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Control emissions light came on
They did a fantastic job with my SUV. However, taking my car in even though it is under warranty ended up costing me almost $700. The loaner car they gave me had a chip and the start of a crack behind the rear view mirror that I didn't notice until the next day. They said it wasn't there when I left with it. Nothing hit the windshield while I had it, so I really don't believe it happened while I had it. Because of this, I will not buy another vehicle here.

Mark S.
De Witt, IA
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Service and customer service were excellent. Would definitely go back.

03/31/2019 Category: Service
Good experience
Service is great and the waiting area is well provisioned - popcorn and tv for kids and coffee for parents. I also appreciated that they washed the car when they finished servicing it. A nice bonus I wasn’t expecting.