Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5rating 4.3870955
Overall Rating 2.41935/5Overall Rating 2.41935/5rating 2.41935rating 2.41935rating 2.41935

SI
Stevan I.
02/19/2017 Category: Service
It shows some improvement in last few months
We have bought from your Hyundai building since I think 2006. So, I ONLY rate the Service department based on this particular visit only. Overall, your Hyundai center has been
poor as poor can get since 2006. It has gone down hill more each and every year. EXCEPT for Steve your only certified Hyundai mechanic!! You ONLY retained us as customers
since then due to his courtesy and professionalism. Because of him and a new sales person, Marci I think it is, that we bought our new Tucson from. Even though I swore I would never buy from you again because of a used 2005 Sante Fe I bought from the sales manager at the time. Ray ? swore that it had never been wrecked. Told me the previous one owner was a friend of his. Yea, right! Well, when the finish coat over the paint from passenger front fender to the rear tail lights peeled off, I took it to your dealership to find out what was wrong. Well, guess what? Your service folks told me the car had obviously been wrecked. From front to rear it was all after market pieces not from Hyundai. Identified by markings on the parts.
Then, a certain customer service rep over there charged me over $1300 for for new fuel injection parts, plugs, and a bunch of items caused by a failure under my extended warranty!!! Same 2005. I was furious, so I went to the Service Manager at that time, Josh! He and his boss said I should have been covered. Josh would take care off it. Didn't do it in over a year. So, I talked to the insurance company and then the present Sales Manager. Lujacks cut me a check to take care of it as it was covered. This is how that dealership has been running!!! Crooked and lackadaisical! No other way to describe it. Sorry, but it is the way it has been. I can plainly see why your company is called Screwjacks in the QC area. Never took folks serious at all until it happened to us. But others did. Your Hyundai competitor across the river, well, she has really hurt your dealership. The folks she hired away from you needed to go anyway in most cases.
Now, presently! I see an improvement in personnel there. Marci is the best thing going for that sales department. But, I hated to hear she has been assigned only to Internet Sales for the most part. As for the rest of that sales department, I won't be dealing with any of those guys at all when I replace my old Sante Fe I am still using as a hunting/fishing car.
Now, Service Department!! This department has been crap until just now. It has driven customer after customer to get so angry that they took all their service else where. Plus their new purchase. You cannot even fathom the number of Hyundai customers they have driven away. Especially the last two that are now gone thank goodness. One a white guy and the other black. Well, let me tell you about the black guy! I was in last November I think it was with this new Tucson. When the current problem began and the young technician guy didn't really find the problem. Just before the election for President. I and another customer were discussing the General Election. He stated he was a staunch Republican. I responded I was also and going to vote for Trump. That black customer service man said to me the following!!!! "You gonna vote for Trump? You fu--ing gotta be kidding me!" That is the type of people that have been assigned to working there for far, far too long.
But, now there is hope! Her name is Blair and you need to be certain she stays there. Flat out keep her. She is not just good in that job, but excellent. The other lady there seems to be learning the correct way from Blair. The turmoil and constant personnel changes back there is killing your dealership. Plus, except for Marci, so are your sales people who care little to nothing about customers. Not like it was years ago before Hyundai moved to the present location.
I know, we are just two people speaking out about this. But, look at it this way. If you look at the Hyundai vehicles on the road in the QC area today, most by far have your competitors stickers and plate frames on them. And, friends who go there are really satisfied about how they are treated. And they used to be your customers.

I will not at this time in the survey say I will recommend you to a friend. I cannot yet do that. But, if things do ever get straightened out there, I will.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/20/2017

Stevan,

Thanks for the great survey! Also, I'm glad to hear you see things improving.  I agree with you that Steve, Blaire, and Marci are definitely keepers!
Look forward to seeing you on your next visit...hopefully for something much easier...those darn mice!!!

FP
Frances P.
Rock Island, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2017 Category: Service
FRIENDLY PEOPLE AND SERVICE
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for the terrific survey Frances!

Mark B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2017 Category: Service
Good Service.
Always good work.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/14/2017

Mark -

Thanks for the awesome survey...and more importantly, Thanks for being our customer!!
Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

W
W.
02/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly customer service
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/13/2017

Thanks for the great survey!  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2017 Category: Service
Great service experience!
Friendly, superb service!
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/01/2017

Thanks for the GREAT survey!! We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!!

MT
MELINDA T.
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Great service, bad coffee
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2017

Melinda -

Hey thanks for the great survey!! Hopefully it wasn't me that made the coffee that day LOL!  What didn't you like about it? Was it the flavor or strength? I will see what I can do about changing it.

Thanks Again,

TD
Terry D.
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/20/2017 Category: Service
nice friendly people
efficient service for my car
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/20/2017

Terry,

Thanks for the awesome survey!!  Look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2017 Category: Service
Hyundai review
N/A
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Thanks for the fantastic survey!

LI
Lawrence I.
Eldridge, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/09/2017 Category: Service
Very friendly.
The service employees are very friendly and work is done in a timely manner.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

Lawrence -

Thanks for taking the time to complete the survey!!  Glad to hear your visit went well!

EF
Elaine F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2017 Category: Service
The people and their knowledge of my car
A good place to go if you don't mind paying more than you pay at other places who do the same service
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/10/2017

Thanks for the great survey!!!

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2017 Category: Service
Honest reliable service
I always trust their recommendations.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe

12/26/2016 Category: Service
Good sevice.
Good service.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Robert, Thanks for the great survey!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/22/2016 Category: Service
The people are very pleasant.
They make sure you get the best service.

Stanley B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Jumped on my question right away.
Satisfied my needs right away.

Stanley -
Thanks for wonderful survey!!

MITCHELL B.
12/18/2016 Category: Service
Got in right away and they handled a recall I was unaware of

Mitchell,
Thanks for the feedback!
Glad to hear everything went well on your visit!

Dave G.

Le Claire, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Timely, well done, and very professional attention by service attendant.

Mary B.
Moline, IL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2016 Category: Service
service rep
the service rep was very friendly and explained things well.

12/13/2016 Category: Service