Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5Overall Rating 4.366669/5rating 4.366669
Overall Rating 2.46667/5Overall Rating 2.46667/5rating 2.46667rating 2.46667rating 2.46667

ROBERT S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2015 Category: Service
customer service, cleanliness of the facility
The service personnel were great. Helpful, knowledgeable and wanting to help. The facility is immaculate.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/07/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR Mr.Sanderson we appreciate it

PB
PHYLLIS B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Everything was done that needed to be
Everyone is very attentive
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR review !!!

JANE C.
Bettendorf, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai service
Another great experience with Hyundai service. From scheduling to the review of the work performed the experience was handled professionally.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR review !!

NANCY O.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Excellent as usual!
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating Nancy !! All of us at Lujack Hyundai appreciate you for choosing us to service your Hyundai (especially Zeus he loves the treats that you bring in)

JAMES T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/13/2015 Category: Service
Just awesome
Had some irregular wear on my front tires and two broken belts on my rear tires. The Service manager was concerned with the safety of my vehicle and worked with me to get a solution I could afford. Got a loaner overnight and everything was good to go the next day.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/13/2015

I'm glad we were able to help you Mr.Tinney and please think of us for all your future service needs, Also we thank you for the 5 STAR rating !!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2015 Category: Service
very friendly people
They take care of me there
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/10/2015

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR REVIEW !!

RD
ROBERT D.
04/04/2015 Category: Service
Good service, but I would like to add in your inspection do you check to see if the brake lights are working? I had my car serviced there Tuesday and one of my brake lights was burnt out the following Friday.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/04/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR review !! In regards to our multi point inspection lights are a part of it  .. bulb failures are random and can work one day and be out the next . I definitely want to take care of that for you , so please stop by the shop and I'll replace the bulb for you at no charge

02/28/2015 Category: Service
Consistent Quality Service
Excellent service manager and service advisors. Will keep going back.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/02/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating !! We'll keep up the good work see you next time !!

JAMI C.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Software update
Great service.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating !! If there is anything we can help with in the future please do not hesitate to call or stop in !!

2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I went in to have a recall done on my Santa Fe, and then have additional work done. I was given a free loner car during the few hours that day it took them to complete the services on my vehicle. They were professionally very friendly, knowledgeable about what they needed to do, explained all I asked...and then some, and were courteous and quick in processing me (I like!) through my paperwork coming in and then going out of their dealership. I highly recommend this dealership...where I also bought my Santa Fe 14 years ago. The car is still going strong, and has been a joy to drive, with VERY little trouble with it! Love Lujack Hyundai and the Hyundai Santa Fe (2002 vehicle year)!
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/24/2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 STAR rating !! Please do not hesitate to call us at Lujack Hyundai if you need anything

FP
FRANCES P.
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2015 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
THE ASM'S ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS NEEDED ON YOUR CAR. I SWITCHED TO HYUNDAI YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CHEVY SERVICE. WILL ALWAYS BE A HYUNDAI PERSON.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

Frances thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating !! Lynze and the Hyundai team appreciate it !!

SHANE C.
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Great people!
Lindsey and her team were great to work with. They squeezed me in when I was in a bind.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Lynze and I want to thank you for the great review ! we do appreciate it !!

MARY C.
Macomb, IL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/10/2015 Category: Service
good service
good service
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you very much for the EXCELLENT review !

Michael M.
Wilton, IA
2009 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Good Job Lukacks
Good service on my vehicle. Fast, accurate and done correctly.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you so much for 5 stars !! If there is anything we can help with please do not hesitate to call or stop in.

KL
Kathleen L.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/18/2015 Category: Service
Josh always remember s me and my car. work is completed on time.
Staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. Work is completed on time. Easy to schedule. The email review of findings is fast and helpful.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for the GREAT review !!

LIANE S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2015 Category: Service
customer friendly
The people working there always make sure you understand what your car needs are. They work to make the customer comfortable. They go out of their way to meet my needs.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for recognition ! We truly try to make every visit a good one !

BP
Barbara P.
Muscatine, IA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Efficiency, knowledge, freindlyness.
Great experience.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 star review !!

GR
GARTH R.
Washington, IA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2014 Category: Service
service
excellent dealership with top notch people
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you for top notch review !!

JALANE T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Last visit I had for routine maintenance.
Called for an oil change and when I arrived I asked about tire rotation and balancing since I had never done it in 2 1/2 yrs. Glad I did. Was good service.

Le Claire, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service