Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5rating 4.3448317
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

PB
Patrick B.
Lujack

Fruitland, IA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Did awesome job getting repairs done and getting us our vehicle back as soon as possible

2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai has been reliable service for years and provides great information on what work needs done in the future.

Stanley B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Easy to do business with and took care of the problem while I waited.

James S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai
Fast service

Duane B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Got oil change and tire rotation without an appointment.

RD
Richard D.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
friendly and quick service

2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
I want to thank you for your fast service replacing my car battery. I had trouble starting my car after work and knew it was the battery. I called you up and checked to make sure they had the correct one in stock and I was told as long as I got there By 4:30 they could install it. It did not take long to replace it and I was on my way. I also think it is great the amount of women you have working there plus they know their stuff!

Cathy C.
Muscatine, IA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Attention
I was concerned about driving my car 40 min to Lujacks because it died everytime I braked. They said the tow and repair would be covered under warranty and it was. I spoke to 2 different service managers, Sylvia who texted me from her personal cell phone, when the Lujacks main telephone line went out due to bad weather, to keep me apprised of my car repairs. The next day I spoke with Jesse and she was very good also. I saw 3 things replaced on my car on the bill statement and she told me 2 were coverd by recalls. I asked them to change my oil since it was due in the next month and they did that too. I asked them to test drive it after repairs so I would not get stranded on the 40 min drive home and they did that too. I am very pleased, Thank-you, Cathy Curry.

Donald R.
Moline, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Replacement of tire sensors
Grateful to have the Platinum warranty!!

VP
Virginia P.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Extremely happy with my salesperson, Roosevelt Smith, and genuine caring and continued good service
I was treated with respect and acknowledged immediately when I even parked in front of Lujack Hyundai. I had bought my 2006 Hyundai Elantra at Lujack and it served me well through the years. I always loved it, but it was small and I was ready for an SUV with the latest technology. Roosevelt directed me toward a beautiful black 2018 Tucson that had been used as a loaner. It was not pushed on me at all, but they offered a great deal to me since it was an '18 and it was the end of the year. My sister met me there and we took a test drive and I fell in love with it! The deal was sweetened when we got back and I agreed to buy the Tucson! It was detailed for me before I drove it home, but there were a few spots on the seats that hadn't come out. So, Roosevelt had those spots worked on again, but the front seat one wouldn't come out, so he ordered a whole new front passenger seat cover and it came in and was installed in just a few days. I was very impressed! My car is a dream to drive, especially after having driven a 2006 Elantra for 12 years! I am very very happy with the whole buying process and even happier with my gorgeous new Hyundai Tucson!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as always! The free shuttle was important for my work schedule on the day I had my service done. Everyone is friendly and easy to work with.

David S.
Iowa
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Clean, close, great atmosphere
Service personel were very friendly and did a great job

02/11/2019 Category: Service
Communication
I love the communication they give via text along with the recommendations you can view online!

Milan, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/10/2019 Category: Service

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Very good service

02/05/2019 Category: Service
hyundai service manager is easy to work with
would recommend

02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service and repair time is good.

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
02/02/2019 Category: Service
My car's 15,000 mile checkup at Lujacks
They are very friendly and accommodating there! I will gladly recommend them to all my friends.

RA
Richard A.
01/31/2019 Category: Service
rear end
this is on my 2012 elantra touring, just discovered today that when I had it in to get a new right front tire, the back end where the spare went was not complete. the part that goes on the spare was in the back seat and the flooring was also in the back seat. someone didn't put it totally back together.