Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Colona, IL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The friendly staff.
Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

EC
Edward C.
10/25/2018
Hyundai lujack
Fabulous!!! Fidale Crawford is the best hands down.

TN

Great and fast service

CN
Corey N.
Best of the Best
Everything was TOP NOTCH!!!!! Highly recommend.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
disappointed again
Communication is necessary! Be honest and forthright.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

I am sorry for the inconvience you had.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

Kristi M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Went in to get an oil change, great service
Very saisfied

James F.
Canton, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Hyundai service
Very professional service center. I would definitely recommend

MK
Michael K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Excellant Customer Service
You can trust them to do only what is wanted.

JJ
Jan J.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
There was a recall on my Hyundai Tucson and Lujacks called me to set up an appointment. They provided me a shuttle to my work and back to get my car. The service on my SUV was top notch. Thank you for such a great job on my SUV and very timely. There was a couple of extra things they took care of and it was very reasonable. Jan Jacobs

2010 Hyundai Sonata
excellent review
I have always received the best service; has always met my expectations, and sometimes exceeded them. Green is a lot closer to home, but I've never gone there.

Rock Island, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Promptness
My car has always gotten right in and work was performed within a reasonable amount of time.

David D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly
All staff members at Lujack Hyundai that I came in contact with were courteous and friendly. All work was completed in a timely manner.

TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help!
Everyone was so helpful and willing to do whatever they could in order to get my car in and out as quickly and efficiently as possible. I love driving a Hyundai and I will definitely be returning to lujack!

KW
Karl W.
Rock Island, IL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Very nice waiting room!
Greeted quickly, parked, and made our way to the waiting room area. Watched cable TV ate popcorn. In reasonable time our car was ready and washed. No problems just didn't get to see how Bonanza ended. :)

JZ
Jeanne Z.
Lisle, IL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Repair success!
I was traveling to Davenport from Lisle,Illinois when my 2012 sonata broke down. Due to the repair nature of the car, they loaned me a car from their stock and allowed me to use the car until ours was fixed. They kept us posted on a general timeline as to repairs , and they were completed in a timely manner. Very honest, forthcoming and helpful.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Nice job out there

10/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Wait
Pleasant waiting room. Apt took less time than expected, which was nice. They even washed my car!

Long Grove, IA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, accomidating service
During a very busy week my transmission failed. I was moving that weekend and that was the last thing I wanted to deal with was a car problem. Upon pulling into the service department towards the end of closing time, I was greeted by the two service managers and was quickly helped. They both understood my dilemma and arranged a loaner car until the time my car could be serviced the next business day. There was excellent communication during the two week process and they both were crucial in getting paperwork processed in order for this large expense to be covered by the 10 year warranty including the loaner cost. Without all of the departments help, what was already one of the top five most stressful life events was not further increased by my car problem. Thank you everyone.