Aamir S.
Bethlehem, PA
12/08/2018
Honest, Professional, Friendly
Honest, professional and friendly service every time I’ve been to MT Performance.

Sheila M.
11/22/2018
Always professional thorough and excellent service. Highly recommend

Wilkes Barre, PA
Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
11/07/2018
Great service.
Did service on our area fleet manager truck and was quick and easy.

PR
Peter R.
11/07/2018
Taking Care of Us
Mark & Mark are wonderful, always making sure our cars are taken care of properly & timely so we can avoid anything that may come (this time around) making sure we’re ready for the winter.
They always address any concerns or questions we may have.
They are also always evaluating the products they use, reliability being a priority.

CG
Christoher G.
10/27/2018
The guy and son were very professional, tgood listeners and very patient with my accent, I felt very comfortable with them, every process was explained to me,love the experience and felt at home
The manager and son were very professional and good listeners, and very patient with my accent, they explained every process to me, they made me very comfortable and I felt at home, they did excellent work on my car

John S.
Pen Argyl, PA
Nissan Rogue
10/22/2018
Recent Service
Excellent, quick service as always.

Michael M.
10/16/2018
Inspection
Always satisfied here and work done right the first time.

Stroudsburg, PA
10/05/2018
MT Performance
Great work

Kia Forte
09/30/2018
They get the job done right the first time
Excellent service, been dealing with them for the past 12 years

Christopher H.
Chrysler 300M
09/29/2018
Knowledgeable AND Trustworthy
My vehicle was seen in a timely manner, I was not sold anything that I didn’t need. The repair was explained in detail and I was satisfied with the repair. Due to this experience plus past ones, I will continue to trust my car to MT Performance.

Megan P.
Pennsylvania
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Megan said she was able to been seen without an appointment and the service was quick. She said she will definitely use them again.

PR
Peter R.
09/04/2018
Trust
We've been going to MT for many years and they have taken good care of our cars over the years. Making appropriate and only needed repairs, replacements, etc. They keep our cars running well therefore keeping our family safe. We are very satisfied and happy with the service and attention they give us.

08/31/2018
Oil change/tire rotation
Always reliable and good service.

Joe G.
Pen Argyl, PA
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said that the place is fantastic, they have never treated him wrong and they are a good outfit.

Jessie G.
Wind Gap, PA
Jeep Patriot
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Jessie said they are satisfied with the business, after many years.

Megan P.
Pennsylvania
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Megan said the staff did a really good job on her vehicle. Her only suggestion is that they should put a bell in the office when the customers come in.

John B.
Effort, PA
06/10/2018
LIVES UP TO THE NAME
HEARD A STRANGE SOUND COMING FROM UNDER THE TRUCK. SOUNDED LIKE IT COULD BE A LOOSE BRAKE PAD. TURNED OUT TO BE A WHEEL BEARING . LEFT THE VEHICLE ON MONDAY, THEY HAD IT FIXED AND RETURNED ON TUESDAY.

Michael M.
06/03/2018
Emergency repair.
Took care of us immediately and this was an unexpected emergency. I have dealt here for years and have always been pleased.

Cindi C.
Wind Gap, PA
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Cindi said the staff were quick and timely. They did good work.

Jenifer H.
04/30/2018
Easy drop off, thanks for the lift home!
They always get my car in fast, no complaints from me on whatever they fix, Mark and Mark jr on the nicest guys. I got a callback on a Saturday which was awesome. My last two services I got my vehicle delivered down the road to my house from a very courteous Mark jr. We take all 4 of our cars there. Thanks guys.