MA
MICHAEL A.
Jeep Compass
08/06/2018
Friendly, Fair, Honest
Great working with these local guys it’s no wonder that their lot is always full with customers when you provide great service

MARGARET S.
08/03/2018
Terrific place
You’re always greeted with a smile at Mack Alger Firestone. As you explain your car’s problems, you are never talked down to or made to feel “car inferior.” The service is fast, priced fairly, and you can be assured that your car will be running safely on the road again.

Buick Verano
07/20/2018
Friendly and efficient service
I went there around 4 pm and they were able to fit me in for an oil change and to fix my tire. I was very appreciative of that. Service was very friendly.

CD
CHARLENE D.
Detroit, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/02/2018
everyone is so friendly
very professional, we always get our tires here, very quick service

GMC Yukon
06/29/2018
Recent Visit
Bill and his team always make us feel like family. Great service at fair prices.

MARGARET S.
06/20/2018
Friendly, Reliable Service
You’re always greeted with a smile and a friendly greeting. Service is fast and reliable. You are told what needs to be done and the cost to do it before any work begins. Excellent service.

Mary S.
05/26/2018
Trusted, good car care!
The managers & mechanics are professional, curteous & knowledgeable. I like going there for my auto needs---repairs, maintenance, etc. They do what needs to be done for a reasonable price--don't try to "sell" the customer anything that is not needed to keep my car running well. I really appreciate that.

HR
HEATHER R.
Honda Civic Sdn
05/07/2018
I am thankful for the option to drop my car off after hours as it is most convenient for me. The free tire rotation service is wonderful. My car was ready early the next day.

DENNIS C.
Buick LeSabre
05/06/2018
'92 Buick
I depend on these guys to keep my old car running and they never disappoint. This time it was the brakes. They did a good job at a fair price so I am very satisfied.

Jeep Patriot
05/01/2018
Quick friendly service
Firestone on Mack provided quality service in a timely manner on our older Jeep. They identified the issue quickly and hopefully we will be able to squeeze another few years out of the Jeep.

JIM B.
04/25/2018
Mack Alger never misses !
Nothing but the best when it comes to the service you and your vehicle receive at Mack Alger Firestone. If you haven't found the right repair shop for your car or truck look no further, they never disappoint !!

Buick Regal
04/21/2018
Very good customer service. They are always very friendly and honest and get the work done in a timely manner.

LAWERNCE S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/15/2018
Great Service!
I use this place regularly, always good service, being retired the long wait time is less important than it used too be. Cost is a little much ($3.95 to dispose of a tire), but that's my only complaint.

CP
CHLOE P.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Chrysler
04/03/2018
Great customer service.
Great service, always friendly and helpful.

DA
DON A.
Saturn VUE
03/29/2018
Excellent work at reasonable prices.
I would highly recommend Mack Alger Firestone to anyone that needs any type of car repairs.

DENNIS C.
Buick LeSabre
03/28/2018
1992 Buick
Always a positive experience when I visit Mack Alger. Hard to keep an old car like mine going but these guys do a great job. I appreciate them.

CLAUDIA/KEITH T.
Lincoln MKZ
03/18/2018
I took my car in for an oil change and asked that they check the whole car and they found everything was still in good condition. I felt that they gave me an honest review and did not charge me for unnecessary jobs.

Lincoln MKZ
03/17/2018
Mack Alher Team
Steve took great care of me as always. Just an oil change and tire rotation but he is always a pleasure to deal with. They make you feel like family.

03/04/2018
Always a great experience
Steve took great of us again. Dropped the vehicle off and needed brake work and a new tensioner belt. All is good. Thanks for always making us feel like valued customers.

BW
BILL and jENNIFER W.
Grosse Pointe, MI
Cadillac CTS
02/23/2018
The courteous , honest service is top notch !