KW
KEVIN W.
Rochester, MI
04/18/2019
Steve and crew continue to go above and beyond. They always take time to do a little extra to make sure things are right. My last trip was a simple oil change and , I was so impressed that my windshield washer nozzle was repaired and I didn't even ask to have it done and was not charged for it.

EA
ERIC A.
04/07/2019
Fast and reasonable pricing
Have been here multiple times with different cars and have been satisfied with their service and pricing. Tire repairs, oil changes, rotations etc are very reasonably priced and usually in a timely manner.

JOSE S.
Lincoln MKX
04/03/2019
Honest work. Good price
They fix only what you need repaired. They say how much time they need plus a quote you can count on.

KG
KATHY G.
Clinton Township, MI
04/02/2019
Friendly, and excellent service!
Everyone is friendly and helpful. Excellent, knowledgeable and trustworthy! Thank you!

JAY S.
Buick Park Avenue
03/31/2019
Mack-Alger Firestone never disappoints.
Honest, thorough. For nearly 40 years, owner Bill, Steve, and the entire staff consistently treat my vehicle as if it were their own. Always, a clear and understandable explanation of the work performed. Fair and honest pricing.

CINDY M.
03/28/2019
Staff
Staff is very knowledgeable and always courteous!
I would only have my vehicles serviced at Mack Alger Firestone.

TC
TONY C.
03/28/2019
I had a simple oil change done. It was completed with no fuss, no problems, no issues. Once again great service.

MARY S.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/27/2019
Very good customer service!
I thought that, perhaps, the seal on one of my tires needed repairing---(They've all been resealed at least once), & it seemed to be slowly losing air. I always go to Firestone to have my 2005 car serviced. I had only as short wait for service. And when they took the car into the bay, they asked me if I has a tire lock---when I'd purchase new tires at Belle Tire, they had broken one of the bolts on a wheel---& told me that they had to replace them, & they gave me the "tire lock" to fit the new bolts. And when I had the tires rotated after that, Firestone had found, & used, my tire lock---since then it's been "missing"---(Firestone had it last). They found an appropriate tire lock in their supplies & used that. The seal was not broken, as I'd suspected---but they "resealed" it anyway. But when I went to pay the $20 charge for tire repair, I was not charged, & was told that I could use the $ to go get a new lock at "Gratiot Wheel". I did exactly that, for a price of $16. I, now, have my name on the lock---& on the plastic bag I've put it into, in the glove box. Going forward, I will ALWAYS be certain that my "tire lock" is back where it belongs in the car. But I truly appreciated not being charged for a tire repair---& then could use the $ for the necessary lock!

TROY M.
Chrysler
03/27/2019
The people very kind and professional
The employees are very professional and very friendly and the service is excellent I will recommend this shop to all friends and family thank you for a great experience

GB
GEOFFREY B.
Lexus GS 300
02/22/2019
Always dependable
Always helpful and great service. Thanks

02/06/2019
Staff are great friendly, funny!
Place is great, honest, timely service, helpful, staff are helpful and can be quite funny at times.

HA
HAROLD A.
Buick LeSabre
02/03/2019
Upfront and Trustworthy!
I moved to this side of Detroit a few years ago. Had work done for 30 plus years at another Firestone Dealer with great results. Upon moving here thought I would give a "sister" garage an opportunity to provide service. Even though I have not come full pendulum swing to Mack Alger, each time I have come I have found the same consistency of service, the same upfront and trustworthy advice, and the same quality of work accomplished. I will be coming here for most of my service in the future.

Eastpointe, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
02/03/2019
Titanmom
I have been a customer of Firestone for many years
Friendly and accommodating staff
Car always ready when they say it will be

RT
ROSE T.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/16/2019
I have been visiting Mack Alger Firestone for several years and love them! They are friendly, efficient and most of all honest. As a single and widowed woman, it is the only auto-related service center where I feel comfortable and that I’m not getting overcharged. Thank you to the team for your kindness and excellent work!

HA
HAROLD A.
Very Helpful!
I came in around 4:10 p.m. with a bolt in my passenger side rear tire. I was told "we'll try to work it in if you cannot leave it." Within 20 minutes my van was taken in, the tire repaired, and within just a little over an hour I was on my way. Great service! Friendly people! Will be back!

ROBERT B.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Excellent service!
Excellent service as usual. Friendly and professional employees.

JN
JIM N.
Nissan Versa Note
Absolutely the Best.
Can't say enough. Fast dependable service. Updates provided while you wait. Pleasant and trustworthy staff.
Fair prices. Forgot to mention:
Coffee provided. Won't take my vehicles anywhere else ... not even the Dealership.

TROY M.
Chrysler
01/04/2019
The people are very nice I want take my car to any other shop..
Love the service

KW
KEVIN W.
Rochester, MI
01/04/2019
Super helpful staff
I brought my car in for a noise in the front end. They had the knowledge and took the time to figure out what the issue was and were honest in the diagnosis.

NG
NORMA G.
12/27/2018
The superior employees
The employees make your experience less stressful when you are experiencing a difficult time with your car. They offer excellent advice and do excellent work in a prompt and professional manner.