4.5

Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5rating 3.8235271rating 3.8235271
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235

ER
Eve R.
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fast, courteous and friendly

Barbara B.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Great
Cunningham is a great place
Clean
Friendly
Very helpful.
Thanks

Tracy M.
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Tracy M.
Excellent Service.....Will be back!!!!!

RF

Lithonia, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service received
When my engine broke down, I was distraught over the financial obligation; however , when I informed Mike Jones of my non working car, he quickly informed me of my extended warranty service replacing my engine. I cried tears of joy! I appreciate that Hyundai stands behind their products and the timely service received at Malcolm Cunningham.

Joan R.

Miriam N.
Atlanta, GA
11/27/2019 Category: Service
A lovely experience!
I was traveling from Virginia home to Atlants on a very cold day. One of the motors that relates to the heating system went out and I was very cold as I drove. I called my service person, Rodney, who asked me to come by on my way home (I did not have an appointment)! Working with his team he quickly figured out the problem and ordered the part which was installed 2 days later. I was grateful for the flexibility and efficiency and that the problem was quickly solved.

HS
Henrietta S.
Lilburn, GA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/26/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle deserves Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai
I take very good care of my vehicle and I want a dealership to take very good care of my vehicle. Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai is that dealership for me and my vehicle. The service was great and the price was reasonable. The employees that I came in contact with were engaging and friendly. The facility was clean and the service wait areas had drinks for the customers to enjoy. I took advantage of the Free WIFI and was extremely pleased with the excellent free down to detail car wash.

Barry B.

Decatur, GA
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Recent Purchase
This was my second purchase with Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai. Mike Wilson and Jorome made this process easy and stress free and I’m forever grateful for them.

Donald W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
As always, the service department( Rodney) is friendly and helpful.

NB
Nellitha B.
Grayson, GA
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and friedly
Because you've been so courteous and nice , I have recommend you guys to
friends and families. Thanks Hyundai !!!!!!!

VH
Vivien H.
Tucker, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/01/2019 Category: Service
People are so nice and know there job
Great job

Lithonia, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Ronald C. Battle, Sr.
I would recommend Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Service Department.

BN
Brittaney N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Okay
Calling to schedule an appointment is worthless. The service department doesn't answer the phone or return calls. When you arrive, they are nice but nothing exceptional.
Adrian M. from Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for taking time out your schedule to complete this survey I will look into this matter.

HC
Henry C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service

Grayson, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Fuel induction Service 2017 Santa Fe Sport
So far I'm very pleased with my service experience. I had to leave a message and wait for a return call, but was able to schedule my appointment that same day. It was a Wednesday, typically from what I've heard, a slower day in the week for auto repairs. Rodney, was cheerful, helpful, and informative. I was in and out within the time frame he quoted and the price was as quoted. My car was in the same condition as when I left it with them and because there is no visible sign to see that the fuel induction service was performed, I assume it was done and done correctly. Two other employees checked in on me while I was waiting leaving me with an impression that customer service was important to them. I will be bringing my car back there for it's next service. As for the car itself, I bought it certified pre-owned with almost 27K miles on it. I have put just over 3K miles on it and so far it runs, rides, and looks great.

YM
Yvette M.
Loganville, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Great customer Service
Great customer Service, very friendly and helpful.

EF
Ellen F.
Tucker, GA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Trust, Quality Service and Care
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai

All of my maintenance appointments are with Rodney Chosewood. I always receive the best service every visit.
Ellen F.