Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5rating 3.8235271rating 3.8235271
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235
Latest Review about 1 month ago

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Dealer provides excellent service and followup.

2015 Hyundai Accent
01/06/2019 Category: Service
Take my car to service.
Service time was good the only problem I have with them sometimes I have to take back my vehicle to them after service they're always don't set back or cover something the right way other thatđź‘Ť

KR
Kevin R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly customer service
Five star great car to own

CP
Christina P.
Lilburn, GA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Stellar Service Department
The service department was attentive to the issues in my Elantra. Great experience.

CG
Carol G.
Lawrenceville, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service and Sales Experience
I have only had one service visit at Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai thus far. My issue was handled quickly and I was treated as a valued customer. I purchased my 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T Ultimate at Malcolm Cunningham exactly 3 months ago and the sales experience was also exceptional. I have always noticed each time I visit the dealership (sales, service, parts) that all employees are always so friendly and welcoming. All businesses should operate this way.

SA
Stephanie A.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Rodney is always professional and honest about the service that is needed on my vehicle.

11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Amazing customer service and amazing speed time. But I was not very happy about the people who clean the cars in the lot asking for my number and saying things. As well as a worker saying I have a good look..... Was not very comfortable alone.

James C.
11/05/2018
Buying a new car
I am James Colbert, the father of Latonya Colbert, who recently bought a new 2018 HYUNDAI KONA from Mr. Rodney Harrell. He and the staff were very professional with the way they treated us. Our experience with you all was very pleasant. I would highly recommend you to others,

Thank you very much, we are very pleased with the car.

Donald W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Making your own appointment starts the day well.
you know how long the service will take and are prepared to stay or leave and come back.

GF
Gregory F.
Decatur, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for scheduled maintenance. Part of the service included a front end alignment. After I got it back I thought it was pulling to the right. I took it back in after a few days and they confirmed that one rear wheel was out of alignment. They worked on it immediately, fixed it and took it for a test drive. Always great service at Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai. The service manager I worked with was Michael Jones.

ND
Nakelia D.
Duluth, GA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
GREAT STAFF!!!
I have been coming to Malcolm for the past 3 years to service my car. Rodney and Hurtis are the best. They make sure you get the service you need and they value their customer very much. Very polite, I will always come here.

Dennis D.
Grayson, GA
09/05/2018 Category: Service
excellant service
I live two hours from the dealership. I was near the dealership and started having trouble. It was near closing time, however the dealership worked overtime to fix my vehicle and saved me a trip back the next day. My service man was Rodney. Now that is what I call great service.

PP
Patricia P.
Lilburn, GA
08/04/2018
Front Brakes needed? No!!
I feel you took advantage of me as a woman and told me I needed front brakes when In fact I do not. I went and received a second opinion and I was told I didn’t need them. Shame on you!! I have been a loyal customer since 2013 and this makes me really upset!

Juliajet T.

Raymond N.
Atlanta, GA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Com
The service department was is very nice.

AD
Alan D.
Clean and efficient.
My service rep was very courteous, professional, thorough explaining services and pricing.

Cordova, TN
06/24/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and relatively fast

Marina H.
Tucker, GA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and recall work
I came to this dealership where i bought my car. Initially it was frustrating because i was waiting un there drive way to get someone to help with servicing i need. Eventually somebody realized i was waiting n came to help me. Rest to the time n service went really well. They completed stuff faster, i was greeted and responded well. The only reason i gave 4 star was that initial 10 min no response from anyone, other than that everything went well.

James T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experiences so far!
I have made several visits to this dealership since purchasing my Sante Fe in 2015. These visits are for normal maintenance and have always been handled professionally. Twice I needed a loaner car and they were able to provide one for me. This dealership has treated me very well since I purchased my vehicle.

SD
Sanford D.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, but problem still exists.
Have had a couple of experiences with this dealership and have always been treated great by the service department representative. However, this time around, the problem I brought the car in for still exists. To be fair, it is a strange problem that isn't consistent, but could possibly leave us stranded when it acts up.
Adrian M. from Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking time out your schedule to complete this survey i will look into this matter.