Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5Overall Rating 3.8235271/5rating 3.8235271rating 3.8235271
Overall Rating 2.38235/5Overall Rating 2.38235/5rating 2.38235rating 2.38235rating 2.38235

James B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai Service
Malcom Cunningham Hyundai Service, as usual, is excellent. My service advisor, Micheal Jones, once again provided prompt, personal service in a timely manner. Micheal Jones and Malcolm Cunningham is, for my money, the best place to get your Hyundai serviced. Thanks again.

SL
Sharon L.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very courteous and took the time to explain the process and estimated time it would take. Everything done in a timely manner.

KW
Katherine W.
Lithonia, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2019 Category: Service
REMARKABLE
I Love ❤️ this location. Mike Jones has never failed us or his staff. From the salesmanship to the service , they ROCK. I’m extremely big on professionalism and I get it each time. They respect your time and the urgency to your service needs. I’m ready to get my next genesis!

Donald M.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
service
Maxx was great--on His help to me I would send anyone there for service.

Marvin G.
Decatur, GA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast recall service.
Fast service and great customer service.

LF
Leland F.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Recall corrected
Quick and honest

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service...never feel taken advantage of.

TR
Tracey R.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2019 Category: Service
I keep my Genesis bc of the customer service from the service department

BN
Brittaney N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Always great service!
This is my third time visiting and I've never had an issue. Courteous, professional and efficient.

07/31/2019 Category: Service
Long service time. High service costs.
I probably would buy another Sonata but for the long service time and high service costs.
Adrian M. from Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank yo for taking time out your schedule to complete this survey I will look into this matter.

OS
Oneca S.
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Very excellent service!
Hurtis did a wonderful job I was having air conditioning issues. I had to wait on the part to come Hurtis made sure I was taken care of check on me while I had wait for the part and repair. I always take my car here would never go anywhere else.

Lawrenceville, GA
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service
Reliable service

AZ
Antonio Z.
GA
Great costumer service!!!
Everytime i go to Malcolm Cunnigham to have my car serviced (Rodney Chooswood) helps me. He is a respectful person. Because im quite sure people be angry that their car needs service. But rodney will alway stay calm and help come up with a conclusion on what to do or how to. I appreciate Malcolm Cunnigham Hyundai & Rodney for assisting me and my Hyundai.

VB
Valethia B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
Convenience and great service
Kudos to Rodney - provides excellent customer service and trustworthy!! Past 4 years, never had a bad experience.

Lithonia, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Flat tire. Came in and replaced tire. Great service. Hortis is the best service advisor

PC
Pamela C.
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Pam C
I had my engine replace on my 2015 Sonata and did excellent work.

Jacqueline C.

Franklin L.
Decatur, GA
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Service managers
Great service from beginning to end. Very nice lounge, good coffee, nice TV to watch and decent WIFI

KR
Kevin R.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Malcolm Cunningham
The service agents and service manager are very friendly and treat you with respect.

Jane D.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
A delightful experience!
The speed and efficiency of the dealership was such a surprise! I was used to a VW dealership in Florida with my old vehicle that was slow, inefficient and not my favorite place to visit. I will certainly be back here for my Hyundai’s future service. Thank you all!