Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5Overall Rating 3.7/5rating 3.7rating 3.7
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

AD
Alan D.
Stone Mountain, GA
Clean and efficient.
My service rep was very courteous, professional, thorough explaining services and pricing.

Anonymous avatar
Cordova, TN
06/24/2018 Category: Service
The service was great and relatively fast

Marina H.
Tucker, GA
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and recall work
I came to this dealership where i bought my car. Initially it was frustrating because i was waiting un there drive way to get someone to help with servicing i need. Eventually somebody realized i was waiting n came to help me. Rest to the time n service went really well. They completed stuff faster, i was greeted and responded well. The only reason i gave 4 star was that initial 10 min no response from anyone, other than that everything went well.

James T.
Stone Mountain, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experiences so far!
I have made several visits to this dealership since purchasing my Sante Fe in 2015. These visits are for normal maintenance and have always been handled professionally. Twice I needed a loaner car and they were able to provide one for me. This dealership has treated me very well since I purchased my vehicle.

SD
Sanford D.
Loganville, GA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, but problem still exists.
Have had a couple of experiences with this dealership and have always been treated great by the service department representative. However, this time around, the problem I brought the car in for still exists. To be fair, it is a strange problem that isn't consistent, but could possibly leave us stranded when it acts up.
ADRIAN M. from Malcolm Cunningham Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking time out your schedule to complete this survey i will look into this matter.

Jeremias A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service. In and out, didn't wait long.

OW
Orinzal W.
Lithonia, GA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Service as expected
Malcolm Cunningham always delivers great service.

Dennis D.
Douglasville, GA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
MC SERVICE
The service personnel are friendly and know their business. They are willing to work with you to fix various problems.

Anthony M.
2012 Hyundai Equus
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I'm pleased to know that regardless of whom I'm assigned I will be taken care of. I had Rodney as my service rep on this visit. He provided outstanding service from start to finish. Good job Rodney!!!

Tony McIver

MF
Michelle F.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
June service
Always great service and friendly hard working customer service rep

LT
Lynn T.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Its ok
Too long of a wait and too expensive

GB
George B.
Clarkston, GA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Air conditioning service
They always does good work
And they keep your car clean for a nice return

Melissa M.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
everyone was friendly
The service was quick and no drama. The place was very upbeat and helpful.

Lynzie B.

Avis J.
Lithonia, GA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
pleasant experience
The visit was about my concerns, and how short of time I would be waiting.
The staff did a great job on both.

PM
Patricia M.
Pine Lake, GA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Fantastic customer service
When I call for a service appointment I always get scheduled right away. When I arrive Hurtis meets me and gets the details of my service needs. The work is done as quickly as possible and the cost is reasonable. I have recommended this dealership to several friends. I have never been disappointed.

Sheila H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Brasalet
The service was very good.

Anonymous avatar
Atlanta, GA
Awesome Service
Staff was very nice. I was in and out quickly.

John B.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
The people are great
I have been taking my vehicles here for 6years now and will continue to do so.

Joseph R.
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service! (Again!)
Earlier this month, my 2013 Sonata suddenly quit running. I was able to coast into a parking spot at a local gas station. After trying to determine the problem, I called Blue Link for towing, and my vehicle was towed to Malcolm Hyundai. I got a call the next afternoon from Rodney Chosewood, who has assisted me most every time I bring the vehicle in for service.

At 80,000 miles, the engine had seized up. It had the appropriate amount of oil, but due to a defect, the oil was not reaching the pistons and cylinders.

I went to talk to Mr. Chosewood and we went over the warranty -- as the original owner the drive train was still under warranty. Mr. Chosewood explained that they would be replacing the entire engine.

On the following Monday I as given use of a courtesy vehicle while my car was being serviced.

After a few days, Mr. Chosewood called to let me know my vehicle was ready.

This entire episode, from the towing service, to the engine replacement and use of a courtesy vehicle could not have been better.
As noted, Mr. Chosewood has assisted me a number of times when bringing my Sonata in for service. His professionalism, his candor, his "we'll get it done" attitude has been superb.

Thanks to Rodney, and to the team of mechanics at Malcolm Hyundai, for handling this major issue in such a timely, corteous and professional manner.

Joe Reinert