09/29/2020
Great Customer Service
Great service, always very informative and friendly!

PK
Paul K.
08/10/2020
I had a tire going flat so I stopped to see if they could help. They worked me in right away and I was back on the road within 30 minutes. Excellent customer service!!!! Highly recommend giving them a chance at your business.

MIRANDA S.
Honda Fit
07/25/2020
Excellent as Always
Matt's Auto Lab is definitely my preferred mechanic. They are always professional and friendly and will go out of their way to provide first class customer service. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Ken B.
Great work as always!

Josh S.
Madelia, MN
07/16/2020
They go above and beyond
I had a repair that needed to be done at a specific tone that worked with my schedule and they went out of their way to make it happen! Awesome crew!

KL
Kay & Neal L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/24/2020
People!
I have always been able to receive help in a very fast and effective method!

BE

Happy customer

JIM D.
Mazda Tribute
05/28/2020
Great place. Greater service.
Recommended by a friend when i was looking for a mechanic since I'm new to the area. Overall happy with the time and quilty of repair. They were very knowledgeable and even helped me understand what they did.

05/27/2020
Excellent service as well as knowledgeable techs
I am always confident in the work that the technicians perform and know the job is correctly done the first time.

GM
GINA M.
05/22/2020
Most culturally competent staff. Loved them all
The staff is very culturally-competent. A very welcoming environment and I will be doing my oil change and any auto needs there.

Loved working the young girl- hanna.

Le Sueur, MN
Cadillac SRX
03/27/2020
The people
Very friendly and explain whats going on with ur vechile very well. And the atmosphere is great.

02/17/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable company
I've been taking my car there since 2009 and have always been pleased with their customer service and work of the technicians. The technicians inform me of anything that might come up during the current work and inform me if the issue should be taken care of immediately or down the road. Customer service is always friendly and knowledgeable of the parts needed whether stock or aftermarket.

01/15/2020
I am always happy when I take my car to MCC, the service is always outstanding and the technicians are always professional and I know the job is done right the first time.

GD
GREG & GAIL D.
Ford E-150
12/30/2019
Always satisfied
They are always friendly. They seem very experianced. I have had my van there I think three times. One time was a most unusual problem and he said he has seen that several times before. They diagnose the problem and then call before any work is done. They tell you the minimum work that is needed to get you going and then what additional work is recommended. Tell you what the price will be and let you decide what you can afford. They have a shuttle service to get me back home. Top notch place.