Latest Review about 1 month ago

Patricia D.
Rochester, MN
Chevrolet Silverado
12/10/2016
Top notch service and workmanship
Mankato Crank and Chrome is the only shop that I trust my truck to, when something needs to be diagnosed, fixed or replaced. I know when I bring my vehicle to them, it will be fixed right the first time. They are so good about explaining what needs to be done, why and how much it will cost. I really appreciate that Matt insists on using parts made in USA as much as he possibly can. I feel so very fortunate to have found this small, family owned business. They have the integrity, honesty, friendliness and kindness that one will not find in a chain-type shop. You feel like part of the family when you walk through the doors.

SANDRA M.
Chevrolet Lumina
12/09/2016
Great service, great people, thorough explanations on everything related to my car. Appreciated the help getting back and forth to station from my house. They seemed to go above and beyond. Highly recommend!!!

Ben S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he likes this business' customer service, and they are professional. They go above and beyond the standard customer service. He also noted every time he has gone to them for service, they have done a good job. He mentioned they clean his vehicle after they service it and they offer him a ride, whenever he needs one. He really appreciates them.

Jordyn M.
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Jordyn said this business made sure to talk to her, before making any decisions. They were willing to work with her schedule.

TJ
T.J. J.
BMW 530xi
11/19/2016 Category: Service
T.J. said the business is honest, and the employees good people.

Markell P.
Volkswagen Passat
10/27/2016 Category: Service
Markell said the business was very professional and the staff was nice.

Tony S.
Volvo V70
10/23/2016
I trust my mechanic
If it ain't broke they won't fix it. They also don't pressure me to fix minor issues that can wait. These people treat customers with respect.

Conner H.
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Conner said the business diagnosed the problem with the correct diagnosis and fixed his vehicle.

BV
Brooke V.
Nissan Maxima
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Brooke said this business did a really good job and they were fast. She has recommended them to others.

GW
Greg W.
Audi TT
10/15/2016
2 Thumbs Up -- WAY UP!
I had work done on my headliner b/c it was falling. Matt, Jason and Kimberly were flexible with my hectic work schedule, got me in w/o delay, provided me excellent feedback on fabric selection and upgrade, and did a fabulous job from start to finish. Before my car was ready for pick-up, my check engine light came on, and they got me pointed in the right direction to the cause. This was a huge help as I was preparing to drive to North Dakota on business the next day and was concerned about my safety. THANK YOU for going above and beyond. Crank and Chrome is a local shop I can trust and rely.

NY

AT
Alexandria T.
Infiniti J30
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Alexandria said they did a pretty good job.

NA
Nate A.
09/25/2016
Excellent Customer Service & Very Competitive Pricing!
I called about 4 shops around town. Everyone wanted me to leave my car for the day just to diagnose the problem! My schedule does not afford that. I called Mankato Crank & Chrome and immediately knew they were the right place. They listened on the phone, and were genuinely interested in helping me out. Mankato Crank & Chrome set up an appointment that fit my schedule, and then diagnosed the problem quickly FOR FREE! Other shops wanted $60-$120 just to plug the car in for codes. At this point my mechanic thoroughly explained his thinking on my car troubles and they quickly compiled a quote for me. After the repair they drove all the way out to my house in the country to pick me up! Back at the shop they showed my the rusted out parts they had replaced and did their best to help me understand the whys of the mechanical failures. There was no hustle involved and that is refreshing! I will be back and I will recommend these folks to anyone who asks.

NA
Nathan A.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Nathan said the business had excellent service.