Conner H.
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Conner said the business diagnosed the problem with the correct diagnosis and fixed his vehicle.

BV
Brooke V.
Nissan Maxima
10/21/2016 Category: Service
Brooke said this business did a really good job and they were fast. She has recommended them to others.

GW
Greg W.
Audi TT
10/15/2016
2 Thumbs Up -- WAY UP!
I had work done on my headliner b/c it was falling. Matt, Jason and Kimberly were flexible with my hectic work schedule, got me in w/o delay, provided me excellent feedback on fabric selection and upgrade, and did a fabulous job from start to finish. Before my car was ready for pick-up, my check engine light came on, and they got me pointed in the right direction to the cause. This was a huge help as I was preparing to drive to North Dakota on business the next day and was concerned about my safety. THANK YOU for going above and beyond. Crank and Chrome is a local shop I can trust and rely.

NY

AT
Alexandria T.
Infiniti J30
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Alexandria said they did a pretty good job.

NA
Nate A.
09/25/2016
Excellent Customer Service & Very Competitive Pricing!
I called about 4 shops around town. Everyone wanted me to leave my car for the day just to diagnose the problem! My schedule does not afford that. I called Mankato Crank & Chrome and immediately knew they were the right place. They listened on the phone, and were genuinely interested in helping me out. Mankato Crank & Chrome set up an appointment that fit my schedule, and then diagnosed the problem quickly FOR FREE! Other shops wanted $60-$120 just to plug the car in for codes. At this point my mechanic thoroughly explained his thinking on my car troubles and they quickly compiled a quote for me. After the repair they drove all the way out to my house in the country to pick me up! Back at the shop they showed my the rusted out parts they had replaced and did their best to help me understand the whys of the mechanical failures. There was no hustle involved and that is refreshing! I will be back and I will recommend these folks to anyone who asks.

NA
Nathan A.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Nathan said the business had excellent service.

Mike S.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Mike said the employee whom he dealt with at the business was very helpful and explained a lot of things to him regarding his vehicle. Also, it was late on Friday and he stayed to finish the project. He was pleased and happy.

PP
Peter P.
Buick LeSabre
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Peter said they did everything really well and told him everything they did. The little details are nice and they did not try and oversell.

AW
Andy W.
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Andy said he would recommend this business for service.

TZ
Tom Z.
Minnesota
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the service was good and his vehicle was properly fixed.

MO
Mike O.
Chrysler 200
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Mike said this business did a good job.

RO
Ron O.
09/03/2016
The BEST!!!
You folks are like dealing with really close friends you've known all your life! Great service comfortable area to visit! I'm sure there may be lower rates for repair on my vehicles but when I leave your shop I have all the confidence in the world my vehicles were fixed right and it was done according to manufacture regs.! You are the best! We trust you with all of our vehicles, when they are in your shop we have no worries. If they have to spend a few days there, we know they are in safe hands!! Thank You for a true "Family Business" That a person can trust! Not many around these days! -Ron Olsen

Jean A.
Lafayette, MN
BMW Z3
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Jean said this business kept her well-informed on what was wrong with her vehicle, what the cost would be, and replaced only what needed to be replace.