Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

SL
STEVE L.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/21/2016
Local busines with world class service
Great job as usual

Brandon M.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/19/2016 Category: Service
Brandon said he received good service at this business.

Marilyn L.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/17/2016
Car Wheel Replacement
Went out of their way to provide necessary replacement. Excellent Customer Service.

AW
Andre and Tuesday W.
Nissan Rogue
01/16/2016
fast and friendly
Always trust what they are doing and get the job done right the first time

Ben S.
01/14/2016 Category: Service
Ben said he appreciates the great service the business provides. They were awesome.

Sarah S.
12/25/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Sarah's husband. He said the service provided by this business was good. He was pleased with his overall experience.

AP
Amy P.
Renville, MN
12/23/2015 Category: Service
Amy said her overall experience with this business has been good, everyone there is very nice and they all do a great job. Kim, a representative from there, is awesome. They gave her a ride to work and were super fast when doing this, and they are super convenient for her.

OB
Olivia B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Olivia said this business is great.

IB
Isaac B.
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Isaac said they did a great job. They have great prices as well. He really appreciates how prompt and friendly the service was.

AL
Arlene L.
Acura RDX
11/25/2015 Category: Service
Arlene said she knows the staff members who work at this business. They are sure to check everything to ensure her vehicle is working properly at all times, so she does not have to worry about anything. They are one of the best facilities she has gone to for service. She is very happy with the experiences she has had with them.

Robert R.
11/11/2015
Ive been very happy bringing my vehicles to this place. Very friendly and helpful! Thanks for helping me out when I need it. I will be definitely bringing my vehicle back!

Chris S.
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Chris said the employees at this business were very friendly and personal. They even cleaned his vehicle when they were done.

Josh K.
Owatonna, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Josh said the business is fantastic, and he likes the professionalism and service provided by them.

BV
Brooke V.
10/30/2015
Helpful and honest
On a rainy night I was leaving work at the local college. My dashboard lights started flashing. My car still drove, the next day it started right up. That afternoon heading to work it would not start. Tried to jump start which worked but only to get me to work. Leaving work that night of course it did not start. Tried to jump start again but with needing lights it wouldn't drive. So left my car at work. Thursday morning went to jump start it again with no luck, we went and got a new battery and it started right up. Driving home 7 min drive from work to home the car cut off 3 times, lights on dashboard flashing. We drove straight to MCC. I have never used the shop before but live a block away from the shop. Walked into the office Kim was pleasant to talk to the mechinc was in the office and they both were friendly . we explained the issues, they agreed to look at it and give us a call. Well we received a call and it was the cables to the battery, but then the altanator issue. We agreed to fix, the smaller things and have the altanator checked out as well. Thank you for the knowledge of the mechinc cause it was a belt and broken bolts . so a thousand plus dollar job was a few hundred instead. I found my new shop. They are honest and trustworthy. Not words you would or could use with most repair shops. I will be back and recommend to everyone. Thank you Crank and Crime.

Devony C.
Nissan Maxima
10/30/2015 Category: Service
Devony said the business was very helpful, personable, and honest. She enjoyed being there.

MO
Michael O.
Good Thunder, MN
Chevrolet Forward Control
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Michael said this business provided friendly and knowledgeable service.

PN
Patricia N.
Trempealeau, WI
Chevrolet Silverado
10/24/2015
Top Notch Mechanical Work and Outstanding Customer Service
Recently, while cruising down the highway in my 2007 Silverado, the engine abruptly stopped. I was over 60 miles away from MCC and had it towed to the shop (Thanks, AAA!!) because this is the only shop I trust to take care of my truck and give me honest estimates. I had hoped the problem was something simple and easily fixable, but unfortunately, not the case. Matt showed me the broken timing chain, the broken piece that once held the chain in place and explained in great detail (I like details) what happened inside the engine once the chain broke. The job was not a simple electrical module replacement, as I had hoped. This was going to require an engine rebuild or a brand new engine. Kim, MCC's wonderful Service Writer, wrote up a detailed estimate for a rebuild and also for a new engine. I opted for a new engine. Matt is very particular regarding the parts he buys (Buy American- yay!), so my new engine-with warranty was shipped from Nebraska. The job was going to take some time, so the shop graciously let me use a loaner car while my truck was being repaired. When I picked my truck up, Matt gave me detailed instructions regarding how to break in this new engine. I needed to bring it back after 1000-1500 miles for them to drain the oil to check for metal flakes and hopefully not chunks. Happily, the new engine passed the break in with flying colors. I am happy to say that I now have over 2500 miles on this new engine. I am so grateful to have Jason and Matt as my truck doctors. Both of them are meticulous, expert mechanics who take great pride in doing a job right. I just cannot thank them enough and highly recommend MCC to anyone who needs a vehicle assessed or fixed. They will work on your vehicle, with care, like it was their own. Matt insists on using the best made auto parts. And yes, sometimes they do cost more than the cheaply made Chinese junk that is flooding the market. You really do get what you pay for. You do have the option to have cheaper parts put in your vehicle, if you insist, but Matt will explain to you why, in the long run, it is not the best deal. MCC is like a breath of fresh air in this crazy, cut throat, rip off business world of today. They are an honest and hardworking family owned small business who really go the extra mile to take care of their customers. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

RK
Ryan K.
Mercury Mariner
10/17/2015
Quality work at reasonable prices
Took car in to replace front control arms. The technician noticed the water pump was leaking{badly} They alerted me to the problem and were able to get the part in late the same day and fix it the next day .

NY
Nathan Y.
10/05/2015
Superior customer service
I'm thrilled with my new tires in the car is running great after the current tuneup

MT
MIKE and ERIN T.
Waseca, MN
Chevrolet Suburban
10/02/2015
Can trust them with your vehicle!
Will definitely use you guys again, you were professional, and took time to explain everything the whole way through!