KH
KELLY H.
04/15/2021
Matt’s auto lab was thorough and did an excellent job! They worked quickly and their work was quality. Hannah, in the front did a great job keeping in contact during the process. Her fun attitude made a stressful situation better! Thank you all!

KERMIT S.
Kia Sedona
04/14/2021
Saved the day
Our van needed some attention. The crew was professional and respectful. I was up and running in 1hour. Matt's Auto Lab has earned our business!

AK
Anna K.
Mercury Sable
03/19/2021
Love these guys!
I love this place! The staff are always helpful and friendly. I trust these guys thoroughly, they don't sell you repairs you don't need. They are very honest. I'll keep coming back. Thank you!!!

BE

ALEX & ELIZABETH C.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/29/2021
Great personal and knowledgeable
They are professional and knowledgeable!

LH
LYNNE H.
GMC Sonoma
01/25/2021
Best care for your vehicle in the area!
Computerized Diagnostics are emailed or texted to show customers what’s suggested and what’s needed and what can wait for repairs so you can choose to go forward with what you have repaired without any surprises. I had quite a few repairs done and some other things that can be left to fix another time. The brakes and other items were more important and I wasn’t pressured to spend extra money on things that can wait for another time. Honesty means a lot when you don’t have a lot of extra money to spend on unnecessary repairs. I appreciate that from the staff at Matt’s Auto Lab!

BE
BOB & NICOLE E.
GMC Yukon XL
01/22/2021
Knowledgeable and friendly
Informative, knowledgeable, and family oriented. Great people.

ND
NATHAN D.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/11/2020
Best auto shop in Mankato
Went to get a leveling kit installed and was welcomed by some very nice people. The installation was done quick and clean.

SO
Stacy & Linda O.
Kia Sportage
11/07/2020
Matt’s Auto Lab
Hands down the best service in town!! Another job well done by the staff at Matt’s Auto Lab!!! You guys are the best!!!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Stacy and Linda!  You've always been great customers over the years and great neighbors too!

HT
Hannah T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/06/2020
Satisfied customer since 2013
I moved to mankato in 2013. Matt was the first and only mechanic I ever needed! The team at MAL is efficient, thorough, welcoming, and talented. I won’t go anywhere else. Thank you Matt, Hannah, Kimberly and Stuart.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Hannah!  As always, we appreciate your long time loyalty and glad to have you as part of our automotive family!

Jordan S.
11/05/2020
Excellent 5 star service!
I never have issues with the service or courtesy I receive when coming here. With the piece of mind I get from knowing the job is always done right, I will continue coming here for sure!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Jordan!  Thats the way we like to keep it!  No issues!  You've been a great customer over the years and we look forward to helping any way we can in the future.

LA
Lance A.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/30/2020
Like neighbors
This is where to go to be treated right. It is obvious they care about your opinion of their services.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Lance!  You're right about that!  It's true one can't always "see the forrest through the trees" which is why our customers opinions are so valuable.

Chrysler 200
10/27/2020
Great price & great service
I had a friend tell me about this shop and I am highly pleased with how everything turned out. Very reasonable and very nice people. My family and I will be coming back for sure!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

I'm so happy you were pleased with our services.  I always show my staff these reviews and they always get a little extra bump in their step after reading them.  Thank you!!

Dustin W.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2020
Awesome!
These guys know their stuff!

KT
Karen T.
10/20/2020
Excellent customer service
Once again your customer service speaks volumes! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes time to explain or answer any questions you have.