TR
Tony R.
Minnesota
Chevrolet Silverado
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Tony said he was very satisfied with the business.

01/26/2016 Category: Service
Tony said he took his vehicle in because he was experiencing a noise. They told him they fixed it, but the noise is still there.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 02/08/2016

Hi Tony, you did not approve any of the work necessary to fix the noise. You had us look it over and give you estimates for the repair which we did in writing.  We replaced your fuel filter to prevent the noise from getting worse (fuel pump was buzzing because of a restricted fuel filter).  If you check your invoice, stapled to it will be six different estimates for the repairs necessary to remedy your concern.  You and I went over this before but if you feel there are still unanswered questions, feel free to call me anytime.  Ask for Matt.  Thank you for the feedback and I hope we can help you in the future.

SO
Stacy & Linda O.
Kia Sportage
11/07/2020
Matt’s Auto Lab
Hands down the best service in town!! Another job well done by the staff at Matt’s Auto Lab!!! You guys are the best!!!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Stacy and Linda!  You've always been great customers over the years and great neighbors too!

HT
Hannah T.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/06/2020
Satisfied customer since 2013
I moved to mankato in 2013. Matt was the first and only mechanic I ever needed! The team at MAL is efficient, thorough, welcoming, and talented. I won’t go anywhere else. Thank you Matt, Hannah, Kimberly and Stuart.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Hannah!  As always, we appreciate your long time loyalty and glad to have you as part of our automotive family!

Jordan S.
11/05/2020
Excellent 5 star service!
I never have issues with the service or courtesy I receive when coming here. With the piece of mind I get from knowing the job is always done right, I will continue coming here for sure!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Jordan!  Thats the way we like to keep it!  No issues!  You've been a great customer over the years and we look forward to helping any way we can in the future.

LA
Lance A.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
10/30/2020
Like neighbors
This is where to go to be treated right. It is obvious they care about your opinion of their services.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

Thanks Lance!  You're right about that!  It's true one can't always "see the forrest through the trees" which is why our customers opinions are so valuable.

Chrysler 200
10/27/2020
Great price & great service
I had a friend tell me about this shop and I am highly pleased with how everything turned out. Very reasonable and very nice people. My family and I will be coming back for sure!
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 11/10/2020

I'm so happy you were pleased with our services.  I always show my staff these reviews and they always get a little extra bump in their step after reading them.  Thank you!!

Dustin W.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2020
Awesome!
These guys know their stuff!

KT
Karen T.
10/20/2020
Excellent customer service
Once again your customer service speaks volumes! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes time to explain or answer any questions you have.

09/29/2020
Great Customer Service
Great service, always very informative and friendly!

PK
Paul K.
08/10/2020
I had a tire going flat so I stopped to see if they could help. They worked me in right away and I was back on the road within 30 minutes. Excellent customer service!!!! Highly recommend giving them a chance at your business.

MIRANDA S.
Honda Fit
07/25/2020
Excellent as Always
Matt's Auto Lab is definitely my preferred mechanic. They are always professional and friendly and will go out of their way to provide first class customer service. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Ken B.
Great work as always!

Josh S.
Madelia, MN
07/16/2020
They go above and beyond
I had a repair that needed to be done at a specific tone that worked with my schedule and they went out of their way to make it happen! Awesome crew!

KL
Kay & Neal L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/24/2020
People!
I have always been able to receive help in a very fast and effective method!

BE