TR
Tony R.
Minnesota
Chevrolet Silverado
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Tony said he was very satisfied with the business.

01/26/2016 Category: Service
Tony said he took his vehicle in because he was experiencing a noise. They told him they fixed it, but the noise is still there.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 02/08/2016

Hi Tony, you did not approve any of the work necessary to fix the noise. You had us look it over and give you estimates for the repair which we did in writing.  We replaced your fuel filter to prevent the noise from getting worse (fuel pump was buzzing because of a restricted fuel filter).  If you check your invoice, stapled to it will be six different estimates for the repairs necessary to remedy your concern.  You and I went over this before but if you feel there are still unanswered questions, feel free to call me anytime.  Ask for Matt.  Thank you for the feedback and I hope we can help you in the future.

Dakota S.
Minneapolis, MN
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Dakota said this business tried to charge him 20 times more than it was needed for the work being done. He went to another business and they told him that it should only cost about $100 to $200. This business was trying to charge him $900 and he was not ok with this. He would not go back to them or recommend them for any crank or chrome services. He would recommend them however for tire rotations.
Matt R. from Matt's Auto Lab responded on 10/28/2014

I don't know who the "other business" is but there must have been some type of communication barrier between you and I or you and the "other business".  What you are stating is over exaggerated if not impossible.  We are always very clear about what is needed and what can wait.  Nobody at our shop "tried to charge" you anything.  What we gave you was a list of recommendations and an itemized cost estimate for the repairs using the best parts available. No customer is pressured or obligated to buy anything.  You can call us anytime or pick up a copy of the written estimate so you can get more specific information.  I apologize if me or my staff failed to deliver the information in a manner you can digest.  I've posted the vehicle concerns and recommendations below.

CUSTOMER CONCERN:  Vehicle is overheating and leaking coolant, steam from under hood, big puddles under car, check engine light is on.

DIAGNOSIS:  Found crack in left radiator tank, Very low coolant level.
NOTES:  Recommend replacing radiator along with other affected (potentially damaged from overheat) components.  Upper radiator hose should be replaced at same time due to condition and the opportunity to combine job with radiator replacement and reduce future labor cost.

Parts:

-Radiator
-Upper radiator hose
-Thermostat & Gasket
-Coolant

Labor:

Remove & Replace Radiator, Thermostat, Upper Radiator Hose, Reverse flush cooling system,  Cooling system pressure test.

Parts & Labor: $898.56  Includes: Tax, shop supplies & all aplicable fees.

Total Labor: $510.29
Total Parts: $363.64

Chrysler 200
10/27/2020
Great price & great service
I had a friend tell me about this shop and I am highly pleased with how everything turned out. Very reasonable and very nice people. My family and I will be coming back for sure!

Dustin W.
Buick LeSabre
10/22/2020
Awesome!
These guys know their stuff!

KT
Karen T.
10/20/2020
Excellent customer service
Once again your customer service speaks volumes! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes time to explain or answer any questions you have.

09/29/2020
Great Customer Service
Great service, always very informative and friendly!

PK
Paul K.
08/10/2020
I had a tire going flat so I stopped to see if they could help. They worked me in right away and I was back on the road within 30 minutes. Excellent customer service!!!! Highly recommend giving them a chance at your business.

MIRANDA S.
Honda Fit
07/25/2020
Excellent as Always
Matt's Auto Lab is definitely my preferred mechanic. They are always professional and friendly and will go out of their way to provide first class customer service. I recommend them to all my friends and family.

Ken B.
Great work as always!

Josh S.
Madelia, MN
07/16/2020
They go above and beyond
I had a repair that needed to be done at a specific tone that worked with my schedule and they went out of their way to make it happen! Awesome crew!

KL
Kay & Neal L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/24/2020
People!
I have always been able to receive help in a very fast and effective method!

BE

Happy customer

JIM D.
Mazda Tribute
05/28/2020
Great place. Greater service.
Recommended by a friend when i was looking for a mechanic since I'm new to the area. Overall happy with the time and quilty of repair. They were very knowledgeable and even helped me understand what they did.

Jim K.
New Ulm, MN
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
05/27/2020
Excellent service as well as knowledgeable techs
I am always confident in the work that the technicians perform and know the job is correctly done the first time.