Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5rating 4.7777789
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

David D.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Good personnel
Overall, I have generally had a good experience with the assistance ,friendliness,courtesy and service at McGrath/Hyundai.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Response time
Get PNs and check pricing. They run extremely high on some items. They did give a price break so much appreciated. Shouldn’t have to check on them though.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your service needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

SK
Sree K.
Hiawatha, IA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Do not go here for repairs/replacement (no warranty)
1. The advisor wouldn't check for the battery status instead he insisted on buying a new battery just because its warranty is over
2. Me being an ignorant. I bought my car rim for 700 dollars. Guys, there's something called OEM parts, go try those.
3. $35 to repair my wheel but in vain and they asked me to buy a whole new wheel($700). The service really sucked. I went to a wheel repair shop and repaired for $15 and I witneed the wheel is intact.

If I have to go here, I would go here only for general oil service since their service is verified.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you very soon.

03/13/2019 Category: Service
McGrath Hyundai Service Center
It was smooth getting in and out with the service center. The only issue was towards the end when they pulled up my vehicle while I was in the waiting area, the personnel didn't come to get me, so I had to take the initiative to go ask around if that was my car and request my keys. Then please remind the employees not to leave the keys in the car unattended! That's asking for a vehicle to be stolen. Thanks!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are truly pleased you satisfied with our service.  I will pass your comments on the key issue to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Waterloo, IA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Was in and out within a reasonable amount of time and didn’t spend as much for repairs as I thought.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and your costs were less than expected.  Thanks again!

Martin B.
Hiawatha, IA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, Thorough Service
I appreciate their inspection of my Hyundai and alerting me to replacements or procedures that would benefit my vehicle's reliability and durability.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important to keep aware of your vehicle's condition is and that is why we perform a free inspection on every visit. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Thorough and prompt service!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Jason D.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
?
Service at this location has improved since McGrath took over. I vowed to never return when it was ran by Zimmerman.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to give McGrath Hyundai service that chance. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and hope every visit shows more improvements. Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Accent
Professional, Courteous, Clean Environment
Have always had a pleasant experience here.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

LL
Lillian L.
Wiring Harness
The service department kept me update as to what was going on with my car. They made sure I had a vehicle to use while mine was being repaired.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know your car has been here multiple times recently while we were working through some technical issues with Hyundai and appreciate your patience.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Great Service!
I took my car in to McGrath for an oil change. I had an appointment and I was in and out of there within an hour.
Great customer service as well.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs and hope every visit is as pleasant as this one. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Just ok
Not my first choice - but you go where warranty says you have to go.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/05/2019

Swisher, IA
03/03/2019 Category: Service
McGrath’s Customer Service Is Outstanding
Driving my vehicle to the service center was easy. Staff greeted me and walked me to the service counter. Anthony was so friendly and really cares about his customers. Due to the length of time needed for service completion, I opted to get a ride home. Phyllis was so kind and caring and our visit was fun as she maneuvered south on I 380 to my home. Rob returned the next morning after calling to schedule a pick up time that would work for me. Again Rob was so engaging in conversation and helped me into the building and assisted in retrieving my car as I am using a cane due to knee surgery. Rob made sure everything was good before departing to his next call.
McGrath really has Customer Care figured out from the changes in the service area where there is privacy to the final checkout by the same staff that welcomed me to the service center. A job well done. Thank You McGrath staff!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I will pass your comments on to the shuttle drivers, Brett, and the rest of our team. They will appreciate your review of their efforts.  Thanks again!

Jeff C.
Fairfax, IA
2014 Hyundai Azera
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Great service and advisors are easy to work with
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive service needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and we look forward to helping you again.

BD
Bimkubwa D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
Job done right the first time
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we can serve you even better. Thanks again!

03/01/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
Oil change took 1 hour ans 20 minutes and I found it to be overpriced.

Judy P.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Prompt service, courteous at the desk and elsewhere. Provided good explanations of work to be done and completed.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We are pleased that you were kept informed and treated courteously as this is always our goal. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/28/2019 Category: Service
I am always kept well informed about the progress of my car.
The car was done in a timely manner, and I was always kept well informed.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 03/01/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your kind words and this is the type of service we strive to give on every visit. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Love the service package bundle to save money! Very friendly staff! Comfortable and convenient waiting room!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Williamsburg, IA
2018 Hyundai Accent
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Attentiveness of staff
Great experience at this location and everything was done in a timely manner.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for your business and we truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive service needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!