Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service dept.
OK
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

SF
Shawn F.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Needed two new tires right away! Got them that afternoon and was ready to roll in no time.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important your time is and we are pleased that we got your tires completed on your schedule. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Jon H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice job
Quick oil change and check of the car. Service representative was very polite and informative and the service took a very reasonable amount of time.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey . We are always pleased when everything goes well as that is our primary goal. I will pass your comments on to the rest of the team. Thanks again!

DT
Debra T.
Hiawatha, IA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great popcorn while you wait
fresh popcorn was a deal breaker. Everyone is very professional.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/12/2018

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We are so pleased you could give us all 5 stars. I agree that we do have great popcorn and I will share your thoughts with the people who make it. Thanks again.

Ricardo C.
Fairfax, IA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Good as always
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

JE
Jeffrey E.
Martelle, IA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
We had purchased our vehicle prior to McGrath taking over the dealership. We had an issue with the vehicle that was covered under an extended warranty but somewhere along the way the paperwork did not get submitted by the previous owner of the dealership. Service Manager Brett Merck spent a large amount of time making numerous phone calls and was able to get the issue taken care at no cost to me. Thanks for all your time and effort.
AVION D B. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/10/2018

Jeff,
I am glad we were able to help get your issue resolved. It was my pleasure to be able to assist and get the extended warranty figured out.

Brett Merck

BW
Brandon W.
Winthrop, IA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great and fast service!
Friendly staff and nice clean waiting room. Oil change took less then half an hour. Great service overall.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We know your time is important and we always make every attempt to complete your service in a timely manner. Thanks again!

10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Joseph G.
Great Place!
Great service!!!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

Brenda B.
Mechanicsville, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Meh
Waiting area was a bit dirty and not as welcoming as when it was Zimmerman.

Staff gave me my fob, however the wrong vehicle was waiting for me.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to very soon.

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/04/2018

Brenda,
Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to talk to me. I again apologize for us not getting the correct vehicle to you during pick up. Our lounge has been cleaned, especially the carpets. I wish this did not happen to you, but I am glad we were able to get it resolved. We are looking forward to your next visit with us, to show you that we can give you the excellent service that you deserve. Thank you for your service with us and please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Brett Merck

2008 Hyundai Tiburon
Very helpful
I came in very close to closing and they helped me out get my oil changed and everything checked very fast for a cheap price.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad we were able to get your service done on your schedule.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

09/30/2018 Category: Service
The fact that you can actually talk to the mechanic doing the work on your car.
I was able to speak to a mechanic to request a check on a couple of suspension concerns.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. Talking directly to the technician at times can offer valuable input on difficult situation.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/26/2018 Category: Service
I just needed a brake light repaired quickly. The staff was friendly, the light quickly fixed and very reasonable! Thank you!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am glad we were able to get your vehicle repaired in a timely fashion. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Travis M.
Great service again!
The staff and management worked with me to get an elusive problem detected and resolved in good timing. Also took care of another concern while I was there and I was able to get back on the road in time for my vacation!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I hope you have a worry free vacation and safe travels. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick Service
I needed a headlight changed as I was going out of town the next day and Stacie was able to get me in first thing the next day. Which was much appreciated. And as always, Jake did a great job with my vehicle.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. I will pass your comments on to Stacie and Jake. Thanks again!

Jim T.
Did what was expected
Quick work
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

Brittany S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Everyone is always friendly and very helpful!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We hope to make sure every visit is as pleasant as this one. Thanks again!

Bertram, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Manager
The people and service. Also having a loaner car and shuttle ride if need be.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always try to make your visits go as smoothly as possible for our customers.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!
DaVE

09/18/2018 Category: Service
Took Care of Business
Thoroughly look into my issue and responded in an outstanding fashion.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!