Overall Rating 4.6875025/5Overall Rating 4.6875025/5Overall Rating 4.6875025/5Overall Rating 4.6875025/5rating 4.6875025
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Steve B.
Vinton, IA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall.
Easy to find. Great people to deal with. Identified the problems and gave an accurate time frame for service work.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I am pleased we were able to get your repairs done accurately and on time. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again.

Billy M.
North Liberty, IA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
location
Good Service
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey. We are glad that you were pleased with your service visit. We always welcome suggestions on how we can improve our service to you even more.

BK
Betty K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant people to work with. Fast service and great popcorn.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business, and I agree, the popcorn is great. Thanks again!

Swisher, IA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Courteous staff
Acceptable
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

Carol B.
Mount Vernon, IA
08/10/2018 Category: Service
service
good service
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I see you took advantage of our McGrath care maintenance plan and will enjoy the savings this plan will give you. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

NM
Natalia M.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Kind employees and great service!
I forget the service managers name but he was so kind and worked as fast as he could so I wasn't too late heading back to work with. I will definitely recommend them!
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
07/31/2018 Category: Service
They always take good care of my car!
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids for your vehicles service. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

CP
Christine P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
????
Have always been dealt fairly with at this service center. Feel they're honest about the maintenance needed. Always courteous and timely.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We do take pride in treating every customer like we would our own family. Thanks again!

Martelle, IA
Warranty Issue
After initially being disappointed regarding some warranty issues Brett Merck at McGrath Hyundai has really stepped forward. We have a solution for one of the issues and the other one he is working diligently on to resolve. he has done a great job of keeping me informed and I feel confident a solution will be reached. Thanks for stepping up and handling something that probably was the result of the previous owners error.

Warranty Issue
Service advisor was great. She kept me advised as to what is going on but having a warranty issue involving a warranty purchased through Zimmerman. Not sure what type of communication took place when McGrath took over but apparently not much.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to very soon.

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/30/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to talk to me the other day. I am going to be forwarding the information I have from Zimmermans about the clear bra to teh company for possible warranty. Also instead of splitting that job to replace the interior door handle. I have a specialist that can touch it up. I will keep you posted.

Mount Vernon, IA
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Very pleasant environment with excellent service.

07/24/2018 Category: Service
Too much chaos
Staff is nice. Lack of communication between service tech & customer service. Incorrect eval of issue added to chaos.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/25/2018

Sherry,
Thank you for calling me back and talking to me about your prior visit. I think it was a very good constructive conversation and will make sure your next visit with us is a lot smoother.

TO
Thomas O.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick in and out. Was great.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so pleased we were able to get you in and out on your time. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2018 Category: Service
No pressure
At the service while getting an oil change, there was no pressure to get extra things done RIGHT NOW. But they did give recommendations for what I should have done for maintenance and their estimates for what them.
That was so nice!
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/22/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. Whenever possible, we try to give a future needs assessment to our customers so that can make the best decisions for their vehicle and their needs. We do truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

BD
Bradley D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Two for two
I’ve had my new Santa Fe in twice for oil change/tire rotation. No problems and surprisingly quick.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey, It is very important to us to hear feedback from our customers. I am glad we were able to get your service completed in a quick time to get you back to your day. If you ever have any suggestions on how we can do even better, please let us know.

KD
Kathleen D.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Good work and done well,
Everything was good.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking time from your day to respond to our survey. I am glad that you were satisfied with your visit. If you ever have suggestions on how we can even serve you better, please let us know. Thanks again!

Marion, IA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out with great service.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad your visit was quick and on your schedule. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Ricardo C.
Fairfax, IA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected need for service
After a check engine light appear an getting car to dealer my car was serviced and all issues taking care off.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad that we were able to take care of your vehicles repairs and I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Please keep us in my when your next service is due. Thanks again!

Chantel M.
Friendly staff
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad you were pleased with your visit and I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Marion, IA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Diane Walsh
The only problem is I don't like the idea of always trying to up sell.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

CP
Cindy P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Standard Maintenance
Could select a different tv station for the general public.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always keep the tv remote in the waiting area with a current list of available channels. We encourage our guests to tune to their favorite channels while waiting. I am going to make sure these items are availalbe in the waiting room. Sorry for any disappointment this caused you but we always welcome suggestions. Thanks again!

Brenda M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Keep your political opinions to yourself
I was forced to listen to Fox News on 10 the entire time I was there with no remote control in sight. Next Hyundai I buy will be from an Iowa City dealership not McGrath.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/16/2018

Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our manufactures survey. I have attempted to call you and email you about the issues with our lounge. We do have better signage up about able to change the station and getting a location to secure the remote. We allow customers to have freedom with the choices of what they are watching. We do not attempt to push any type of political, religious or other aspects onto other people. If you would like to talk more please give me a call at 319-298-1500 or email me at bmerck@mcgrathauto.com