McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids

Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5rating 4.7777789
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

09/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and nice people that work there

VE
Valerie E.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai motor
This was great service for getting our engine repaired.. our service rep Brandon was awsome as well...

09/13/2019 Category: Service

Solon, IA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great servict
Everyone does a great job!!!

Martin B.
Hiawatha, IA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Pre-trip Security
The Vehicle Check-Up provided was very useful in my deciding on what, if anything, I wanted to upgrade, replace or re-adjust before my upcoming trip out of state. Service was prompt and staff very curteous.

AK
Angela K.
Anamosa, IA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
I had a new service rep that was incredibly helpful and kind. Very quick, efficient and professional. I believe his name was Brandon Medina. Also I was happy with the quick shuttle service and friendly driver who was a female, I cannot recall her name but very nice. Thank you!

NW
Nancy W.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I WORKED WITH BRANDON THE FIRST TIME HE DID NOT CALL I CALLED HIM THEN HE FORGOT TO ORDER THE BACK UP CAMERA WHAT A JOKE

I HAVE NO CHOICE EXCEPT MCGRATH BECAUSE MY CAR IS UNDER WARRANTY
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. Sorry to see that you were not satisfied with your recent visit, Myself and the rest of the McGrath  Hyundai Service Team look to provide you a better customer service experience in the future. We are currently reviewing this situation.

Andrea S.
East Moline, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service.
I’m always greeted promptly and I trust this place with my car while I head to lunch during my oil change. My car is my baby and it means a lot I can trust these employees
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai it really means a lot to us. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and safe travels!!

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and being able to earn the 5 star review. Please always travel safe and thanks again!

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good at keeping me informed .
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We how important your vehicle is to you and we always strive to keep our customers up to date with status reports.  I will pass your comments on to Brandon and the rest of our team. Thanks again!

John R.
Customer Service
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so glad you could rank us with a 5 star review. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Thanks again.

Mark M.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Oil Change
Quick service for an oil change
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how valuable your time is and we always try our best to keep you on schedule. Thanks again and safe travels!

Jessica M.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Brandon was amazing
Brandon did excellent service on programming a key pod and making me a copy of my key.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate that you could rank us with a 5 star review. I will pass your comments on to Brandon. Thanks again!

DK
David K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Quick efficient service
I had to return to dealership for follow up on a recall where my engine was replaced, and was told I needed a new wiring harness.
I was glad this was all it was but wish they had just done this when engine was replaced.
From what I've read, this is a common problem and could have been avoided.
I'm sure this is dictated by Hyundai, but I was pleased to get quick attention and service to my Santa Fe.
At least it was taken care of with friendly dealership. All in all a good experience, but hope this is the last appointment needed for this recall.

Dave Kazimour
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are sorry to hear that you did have to return but we are limited by Hyundai on when these repairs can be made. I am so glad that you were satisfied with our team and I will pass your comments on to them. Thanks again!

Dawn W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/01/2019 Category: Service
Took care of my repairs under warranty without any hassle
I have had bad experiences in the past but my advisor has made up for my previous experiences with this visit. Thank you for making a hassle-free experience. I appreciate it and will return.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  We are sorry to hear about your past experiences but are so glad you were pleased with our current service and we strive to make every visit a 5 star. Thanks again!

Ryan S.
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Very fast service and straight to the point
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team here at McGrath Hyundai as it really means a lot to hear from our customers. Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials. Again thank you and safe travels!!

2003 Hyundai Elantra
Auto repair
Best service ever had. Everyone cared and friendly. Will goe back
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the great five star review!! We appreciate you taking the time to review our team. Your comments due mean a lot to us and I will share them with our team.  Don’t forget to check out our website it offers a scheduling tool, service and sales specials, and much more!! Again thank you and enjoy your week!!

RP
Ronald P.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Had the oil changed in our Hyundai... they got me in and out in no time... nice friendly and knowledgeable staff... I’ll be back
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and the great 5 star review. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

NW
Nancy W.
Bad service
I was not happy the last time they worked on my car and this time has not been any better
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you very soon.

08/30/2019 Category: Service
Took in for airbag light found out it was covered by warranty.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and it is always great news when your repairs are covered by warranty. Thanks again!