Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5Overall Rating 4.7272709/5rating 4.7272709
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048

Brenda S.
Hills, IA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Very polite staff & very efficient :)
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Martelle, IA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Just had routine service done but was in and out in 30 minutes. Very friendly staff.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  We are so glad you were pleased with our service, and we always try to respect your time. Thanks again!

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Timely repair
Timely repair of my vehicle with consistent updates along the way. Exactly what should be expected. The dealership could have sent the vehicle through the car wash to go above and beyond—-especially since it sat in their lot for 3 days.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team about the car wash.  Thanks again!

PN
Pamela N.
Walford, IA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Better communication would have possibly saved what was left of my afternoon. Having a loaner car did help with the rest of my week.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and and I will pass your comments on in an effort to improve in our communications. Thanks again!

12/09/2018 Category: Service
I brought my Sonata in to have the brakes serviced and was extremely happy with both the work and customer service. I am attending college in Cedar Rapids from out of state and the individuals I worked with were so understanding with the difficulties I had when I came in, knowing this was a new situation for me here. They were willing to work with me and were very clear about everything going on with my car. If I have any issues going forward, they are the first people I'll bring my vehicle to.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and ranking us with 5 stars. Thanks again!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/08/2018 Category: Service
The employees
I will return
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and I will pass on your comments to our Service Manager. Thanks again!

GJ
Geraldine J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Don't do all the things that the Zimmerman dealership did
n/a
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

VW
Vickie W.
Anamosa, IA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Over charging
I think I could have easily been charged more if I accepted the original quote but since I said I was going elsewhere you came back with a lower estimate. I left not feeling good about the whole experience
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to very soon.

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/14/2018

Good morning Vickie,

I have attempted to reach out to you by phone and email about your prior visit. I hope you recieved those and understand where we were coming from when trying to help someone out. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Brett Merck

TO
Thomas O.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Service repair
Repair done in a timely manner and car steers great now with no noise.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!

Lindsay M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2018 Category: Service
I was helped immediately and provided fantastic service!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 12/03/2018

BF
Barb F.
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Always very friendly and great to work with
I love McGrath, they've always been wonderful to work with, and always do a great job! This time I was slightly inconvenienced by the fact that it took 1.5 hours for my oil change, and when they were done rather than return my wheel locks to the well in the trunk, they just left them in the box on the back seat. Still not enough to get angry about, but not the usual experience I've had with them. The only reason I may not return there for service is because I've moved out of state.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath’s for your automotive needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and I am so sorry we did not return your locks to where you keep them. I will pass this on to our technician and I do appreciate you bring this to our attention. Thanks again!

11/28/2018 Category: Service
Failed Battery on weekend
They went out of there way to service my car on a Saturday with no notice or appointment.
Sent service representative to jump start car to get it to dealer.
Replaced failed battery under warranty.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always strive to exceed expectations and are happy to hear you were satisfied with our efforts.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Efficient
Went in got my oil changed and checked and got to leave less then a hour
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and we got your service completed quickly, but we always welcome ideas on how we can do even better. Thanks again!

MN

AG
Angela G.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
They were able to tell me exactly what work needed to be done for my vehicle. They fixed it on time actually earlier than what they said.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and that we exceeded the time estimate. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our staff. Thanks again!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Solid service.
Been taking vehicle there for 10 years, never had a problem with incomplete, tardy, or excessive pressure related to servicing my car. This is a good choice if you are looking to service your vehicle.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs and satisfaction with our service. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

NM
Nicholas M.
Car
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Bob B.
Mount Vernon, IA
11/22/2018 Category: Service
These folks scheduled me for service the next working day and took care of all my issues. Welcomed when I pulled in an all staff was very professional and courtous.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and staff, but we always welcome ideas on how we can improve even more.

11/19/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive sevice. Service pack of three oil changes with tire rotation was very reasonable.
Recently had sevice done here. The staff was friendly and service completed in under an hour. They explained everything they had done and did not try to push other services or add-on service. I’ve been to other dealers around the country and this was the best value.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and value. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

JE
Jeff E.
Martelle, IA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Fast
Went in for routine oil change. Had 9:00 appointment and was out of there by 9:25.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important your time is and make every effort to keep you on schedule.  We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve even more, please let us know. Thanks again!