Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5Overall Rating 4.7368395/5rating 4.7368395
Overall Rating 2.15789/5Overall Rating 2.15789/5rating 2.15789rating 2.15789rating 2.15789

La Porte City, IA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Great customer. Service and repairs
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Donna L.
Lisbon, IA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
The service is great and all the people are very polite and explain everything to you.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Service for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good customer care
Good place to get a car fixed,great services.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Brian B.
Solon, IA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Easy Service
Called and they booked service right away, Warranty work did not take long at all.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and we realize how important your time is.  Thanks again!

SF
Shawn F.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Brought my Sonata in for service, got in and out in a timely manner and got a full review of my Sonatas inspection.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We realize how important it is to keep informed on your vehicles condition for you to be able to make the correct decisions on its needs. Thanks again!

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
Oil change Aug 2018
Appointments are on schedule. Close to my home. Shuttle service if needed
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai service for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Nichols, IA
Fast and Accurate
I had a small leak and they were able to detect it, stop it, and get my car back to me within 20 minutes.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service,and were able to get you back on the road in a timely fashion. Thanks again!

Christopher C.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast replacement of warranty covered A/C compressor
The repair was fast, the employees were accommodating, and the shuttle service was fast and on time.

After everything was completed and the bill was settled, when I was waiting out front to get my car back. The individual bringing my car back hit the curb pretty hard with my car. I didn't notice any damage besides a scuffed tire, but it was a hard hit and the driver didn't acknowledge any wrong had occurred like that is how she normally parks cars. Next time I get my car fixed at McGrath Hyundai and they offer to bring it around for me, I will refuse and go fetch my car from the back myself.
BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Christopher,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. It is discerning to me that one of my staff members would have hit a curb and not say anything about it. I truly apologize for this and would like to see if you could stop by for us to review the tire and make sure there was no harm. I want you and all our customer to be able to trust in us and that your vehicle is in good hands with us. I have addressed this matter with my staff and made them aware accidents do happen, it’s what we do about it matters most. We cannot brush off any issues that we may have caused. We need to be proactive about it.  I am glad though to hear the rest of your experience was excellent. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Again, I would at least like to get the vehicle in the air and check the tire.

Brett Merck

2006 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Appt was made, length of repair was exactly what was estimated. Great work and in and out, which is exactly what busy people need.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly know how important our customers time is and try to accommodate it in every way we can. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

SG
Steven G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Stacie Waalkens was with me from the start, all the way to finishing the job. She over-estimated the cost, so I paid LESS at pickup.
Great place to do business. I'd recommend McGrath to everyone.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always try to give fair and reasonable estimates that will be favor at the conclusion. I will pass your comments on to Stacie and the rest of our team. Thanks again!

MK
Mary K.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2018 Category: Service
I was very happy with my visit.
They have better service than others places I been.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we can do even better. Thanks again!

Carolyn S.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Great timely service
Always thorough, on time and get my car serviced quickly. The shuttle service makes it so convenient to drop the car off and get to work. They have never tried to sell me something I didn't need. I appreciate their honesty.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and will always be up front with you and your vehicles needs.  Thanks again!

BC
Barbara C.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
dealing with Mcgrath Hyundai
Easy to set up appointment, got in and got out fast, no problems. Very helpful and pleasant.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for taking time from your day to complete our survey as they give us very important information. I hope that every visit you have with us goes as smoothly as this one did, but if you ever have concerns please feel free to contact our Service Manager Brett Merck. Thanks again.

TP
Thomas P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S

08/27/2018 Category: Service
Effort to satisfy customer and represent Hyundia and dealership
Service manager and dealership went above and beyond expectations to resolve problems in programing garage door Homelink device in new Hyundia. Very impressive.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to very soon.

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/28/2018

Tom,

Thank you again for taking the time yesterday to talk to me about your visit with us. I am glad we were given the opportunity to stop out to your location and help program the garage door opener for you.

Please let me know if we can help in any other way.

Brett Merck

Christopher M.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/25/2018 Category: Service
They always take care of me there.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and we hope to always be able to take care of your service needs. Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and friendly service

Jana L.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2018 Category: Service
It’s not. Previously explained.
Previously explained.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/24/2018

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Well Oiled Machine
Pun intended! I got my oil changed on Saturday and the experience was smooth going!
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We make every attempt to keep the oil flowing. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Steve B.
Vinton, IA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Recall.
Easy to find. Great people to deal with. Identified the problems and gave an accurate time frame for service work.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I am pleased we were able to get your repairs done accurately and on time. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again.

Billy M.
North Liberty, IA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
location
Good Service
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey. We are glad that you were pleased with your service visit. We always welcome suggestions on how we can improve our service to you even more.