Overall Rating 4.759996/5Overall Rating 4.759996/5Overall Rating 4.759996/5Overall Rating 4.759996/5rating 4.759996
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Cullen W.
Newton, IA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great experience
I stopped in between to work appointments and was in and out in under an hour for an oil change and tire patch. Excellent job
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with timeliness of our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we can do even better. Thanks again!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
After discussing my previous review with the service advisor I am satisfied with his explanation and his sincere apology for my wait time. He explained the service department back-up that day and recommended a few things I can do to avoid this happening again. I agree with him that better communication is needed between the service department and the customer, i.e., keeping them informed of their service status. McGrath should offer the highest service experience and I believe that is my advisor's intention.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Long waiting time for routine service
I was disappointed in the wait time for something as simple as an oil change and scheduled maintenance. Although the staff was very friendly, it seems that they were overwhelmed with paper work. When I make an appointment for service I expect the service department to honor my appointment time and not make me wait while they fit my car in to have it serviced.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you very soon.

Issues Resolved
After having a rough time last week McGrath Hyundai made sure I was taken care of by coming to get my car and leaving me a loaner just in case. I was pleased with the communication and the timeliness of resolution.

Slow Shuttle
I dropped off my car at 8 am and spent a long time waiting.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/15/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is great
Fast friendly
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we can do even better. Thanks again!

Carolyn H.
Robins, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
I was pleased with my last visit because the servicing of the car was done in less time than I had experienced in the past. Carolyn H
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your loyal  use of McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Lafayette, IN
Good always
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your kind words. Thanks again!

Richard S.
feedback
Took car in. Was a very challenging problem. Worked with corp to analyze which took quite a while, and tried several parts. Corp seem to take the hit for the engineering challenges, and minimal bill was issued. Loaner was provided which was nice especially over holiday period.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service and staff as todays cars can be quite challenging at times. Thanks again!

Winthrop, IA
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

TO
Thomas O.
Friendly quick service
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are truly pleased that you were satisfied with our staff and service.  Thanks again!

Robert B.
Marion, IA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
When ever I have gone here for service they have always been helpful and done in a timely manner.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are truly pleased you were happy with our service. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Service department
Overall my oil change at McGrath was excellent. They were all very friendly and it did not take as long as they thought it would and had me back on the road quicker than anticipated. I will definitely be coming back for any service needs.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important your time is to you and we try to keep on your schedule. I will pass your comments on with our staff. Thanks again!

car
Service was great

MK
Myra K.
Vinton, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very friendly and remembers your name!
I feel bad the mechanic was expected to install a complete electrical harness in 6 hours when it takes much longer, probably up to 14. He was friendly and conscientious, going above and beyond to fix my vehicle.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. It was a very large job and I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Christopher S.
Fast service
Fast service, great group of people
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Belle Plaine, IA
Recall
I had my 2011 Sonata in for a recall. It was done in the estimated time, plus they checked another issue I had. The other issue was addressed and was given a thorough explanation of that issue plus a cost estimate when I am ready to have it fixed. They assured me that it was NOT a safety issue.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are pleased you were truly satisfied with your visit and hope to work with you again in the future. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Tama, IA
Awesome
Great work
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/04/2019

Aubrey S.
North Liberty, IA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Wrong Made Right
Brett was able to chat with me about my issues and, in my opinion, righted the wrong of my having to pay for my deductible after the issues I experienced. Great customer service.

A Little Disappointed
I had an appointment with McGrath in May for my check engine light and an oil change. I pulled into the service center, didn't even get out of my car and a manager came over to my window. I told him my check engine light was on & that I had just purchased the car in February. He said "your check engine light isn't blinking and you aren't due for an oil change. The check engine light will probably just turn off" and sent me away with no work done on my car at all. In August or September I took it in for an oil change and informed them of me being turned away a few months prior for my check engine light. They indicated that should not have happened and said they would follow-up with me via phone-call. I never received a follow-up phone call. I relayed all of this to the person helping me when my starter went out in December because I didn't feel that I owed my deductible due to the negligence I had experienced in my previous experiences with McGrath. The person helping me was not very sympathetic and I was responsible to pay for my deductible anyway with no follow-up on why I was turned away and why no follow-up call was made to me on my last visit.

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/11/2019

Aubrey,
Thank you for talking to me. I hope I was able to clear up some confusion/ concerns you were having. We will see why that light came back on tomorrow for you.

Thank you again.

Brett Merck

Marion, IA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
great customer service
the waiting room is a nice environment and having coffee, water and snacks is always a plus. Thank you!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve, please let us know. Thanks again!

Coralville, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so pleased you were satisfied with our service and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again!

Jim W.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Brianna went above and beyond expectations. The mechanic explained in detail what he found and what he had to
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 01/02/2019