McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids

Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5Overall Rating 4.7777789/5rating 4.7777789
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

TL
Thad L.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always.

Dale D.
Mechanicsville, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the people make a great place to get your car serviced.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know our employees take pride in providing great customer satisfaction. I will pass your comments on to Rex and the rest of our team. Thanks again!

James W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Needed quick service due to an error code and need to take vehicle out of state. Plus a recall. They squeezed me into schedule.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how valuable your time is and are pleased we could keep you on schedule. Thanks again!

Swisher, IA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
good service
quick and easy
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are truly pleased your visit was quick and easy and hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Convenient Service
Standard service was performed very quickly and very professionally. The staff was very courteous and the experience was wonderful. Will definitely return for all auto needs.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We look forward to serving you again. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Brian M.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
My vehicle is still under warranty, so I continue to take it here, but won't as soon as it lapses.
As soon as my Hyundai is out of warranty, I'll be visiting another service center. I'm really happy with my Hyundai, but not this dealership (sales or service). It'd be better to drive 30 miles out of your way to visit another dealership.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to you very soon.

DK
David K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
no appointment-no problem
Just needed to get a new battery and was told to just stop out and we will get you in.
I got there and left with new battery installed in 20 minutes or so.
Pleasant experience.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how valuable your time and I am so glad we were able to get you in and out quickly. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Ricardo C.
Lafayette, IN
Y
Y
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/05/2019

We always appreciate your loyal business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We strive to make every visit a 5 star event. Thanks again!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
Annual Maintenance
Great Job
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we can do even better. Thanks again!

Lee B.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
When I pulled in they met me at my suv, didn't have to wait, When they were done they told me everything they did to it. They said it did have a recall that I did not know about and it was taken care of. I will take my suv back when it is due for service again.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so pleased that you were greeted promptly and kept informed of your vehicles condition.  I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Every one is on the ball.
Super efficient staff from the moment I drove in.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/03/2019

Bryan B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Where we take our Hyundai for Service
McGrath Hyundai does a good job maintaining our Elantra. Like all good businesses, they do some up-selling on services, so I would recommend keeping a journal of completed services so you can check whether or not you've had that service done recently and don't need to pay for it again during this particular visit. The waiting area has food and beverages plus a TV. I don't remember if there are any dedicated phone charging stations, but I did see one person use the kids small television USB port to charge their phone during a past visit. They sell prepaid service packages which offer a discount compared to purchasing services separately.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for your business and responding to our survey. We truly appreciate your comments as your input is very important to us. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service, courteous staff.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, your input is very valuable to us. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Coralville, IA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Recall done
The first visit did not succeed fir want of a part, the second one everything was solved quicker than advertised. Employees are quite friendly and helpful.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

JN
James N.
Maple Lake, MN
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Service manager
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and hope you have safe travels.  Thanks again!

2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Personal
Personal visit
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

SR
Sandra R.
Mechanicsville, IA
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service thanks Mark for your hard work! Excellent service all around from everyone.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are truly pleased you were satisfied with your service visit. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

JJ
Jacquie J.
Williamsburg, IA
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/22/2019 Category: Service
The first come first serve oil change took only one hour, just as promised when I arrived.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and know how important keeping on schedule is to everyone these days. Thanks again!

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Car owner
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service, but we always welcome ideas on how we improve even more. We are always open to your input. Thanks again!

DK
David K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised
I was pleasantly surprised when my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport needed an engine replacement due to a recall issue. I didn't get any guff at all and was taken care of in a timely manner. Other dealers and manufacturers should take note. Maybe this is why I own 2 Santa Fes and have been happy with both. The warranty is the best in the business, and McGrath Hyundai stood behind the recall and took care of follow up with fuel tube inspection too. I'm very likely to recommend both Hyundai and McGraths.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team and look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again!