Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5Overall Rating 4.6428571/5rating 4.6428571
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571

2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Easy in and out with great service.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad your visit was quick and on your schedule. Hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Ricardo C.
Fairfax, IA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Unexpected need for service
After a check engine light appear an getting car to dealer my car was serviced and all issues taking care off.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad that we were able to take care of your vehicles repairs and I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Please keep us in my when your next service is due. Thanks again!

Chantel M.
Friendly staff
Everyone was very friendly and helpful
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad you were pleased with your visit and I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Diane Walsh
The only problem is I don't like the idea of always trying to up sell.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

CP
Cindy P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Standard Maintenance
Could select a different tv station for the general public.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We always keep the tv remote in the waiting area with a current list of available channels. We encourage our guests to tune to their favorite channels while waiting. I am going to make sure these items are availalbe in the waiting room. Sorry for any disappointment this caused you but we always welcome suggestions. Thanks again!

Brenda M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Keep your political opinions to yourself
I was forced to listen to Fox News on 10 the entire time I was there with no remote control in sight. Next Hyundai I buy will be from an Iowa City dealership not McGrath.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We are currently reviewing this situation and our Service Manager will be reaching out to very soon.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Near to office and settle service to my work place
Oil change is cheaper in other places compared to this location.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/13/2018

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Service was quick and friendly!
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I know you will enjoy the savings of the McGrath care plan you purchased and this will help keep you new car new. Thanks again!

Thomas S.
2015 Hyundai Azera
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Great 5 star service thx
Great
BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/10/2018

Jane and Thomas,
Thank you for taking a moment to talk to me. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasent visit with us. If there is ever anything we can do for you please don't hesitate reaching out to us or emailing me.

Thank you again for your time and service with us.

Brett Merck
Mcgrath Ford Hyundai Service Manager
bmerck@mcgrathauto.com

2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service was great.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so pleased you were satisfied with your last service visit and look forward to helping you in the future.  I will pass your kind comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Carla M.
Palo, IA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
had an appointment that worked for me, got me in, got me out, all good
They to me in for my oil change, no issues, was just as planned.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am so glad we were able to get your service done on your schedule and to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you on your next service.

Mc Kean, PA
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Help in a bad situation
I had to have my Sonata towed due to water in the nine. The service staff was awesome getting an estimate together for my insurance company and then they were very helpful once the decision was made to total the car. I had to go back and collect my personal belongings and th license plate and the staff was most helpful and genuinely concerned about me.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We are so sorry about the situation causing the loss of your vehicle, but are pleased we were able to assist you. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Brian M.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Repair was completed, just not the first time.
My hope was service here would improve after McGrath purchased this dealership. So far, I can't say it has. After paying for repairs that weren't needed and didn't resolve the issue, I was promised a credit for the portion of the repairs that weren't needed but received less than half of the amount promised. We cancelled our other scheduled routine maintenance for our other high-mileage Hyundai vehicle. Don't expect to be here again and would travel 30+ miles to use another service center.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/27/2018

BRETT A M. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 07/05/2018

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to talk to me on Monday.
I hope what we discussed brought to light on the actual cost assistance we gave you. I truly appreciate you working with us and please don't ever hesitate to reach out to us. Thank you again for your service and hope we can make wonderful memories together in the near future.

Brett Merck

Don H.
2005 Hyundai Xg350
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Had the oil change with your coupon. Very satisfyed with the professional service and information on what they did.
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

GB
Garrett B.
Robins, IA
2013 Hyundai Azera
Fixed my problem
The dealership was in contact with me right away, and resolved the issue to my satisfaction

Total rip off
I was charged $885 for the replacement of an oil pressure switch. 4 hours of labor and a $10 part! I googled the repair cost for my model and year of Hyundai, and the national average was $200-$300.

Ridiculous
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/26/2018

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai as a whole is great. The new owners (McGrath) not so great
They don't want to be helpful and act like you are inconveniencing them when asking questions. I miss the old crew
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/25/2018

Hiawatha, IA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
oil change service fast
service was provided quickly - oil change and tire rotation.

during their multi point check, found i had 2 tail light bulbs burned out; which they replaced at a reasonable charge
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. This is why we always complete an inspection on your vehicle to find these items that are easily overlooked. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

SK
Susan K.
Fairfax, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
They found the problem ,fast & efficient
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Kerri M.
Danville, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2018 Category: Service
They were quick and very efficient
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how valuable your time is and make every effort to get you in and out quickly. Thanks again!

Vinton, IA
06/11/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
DAVE L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. Please let us know right away if you have any more issues with the check engine light coming on. Thanks again!