Overall Rating 4.7142838/5Overall Rating 4.7142838/5Overall Rating 4.7142838/5Overall Rating 4.7142838/5rating 4.7142838
Overall Rating 2.15/5Overall Rating 2.15/5rating 2.15rating 2.15rating 2.15

JE
Jeff E.
Martelle, IA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Fast
Went in for routine oil change. Had 9:00 appointment and was out of there by 9:25.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important your time is and make every effort to keep you on schedule.  We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if there is anything you could suggest to help us improve even more, please let us know. Thanks again!

Julius G.
Elgin, SC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Brad was Awesome!!
I needed an routine oil change while I was visiting my Mom, I drove to CR from South Carolina.. and while I was taking breaks, I checked the Web sites for Hyundai to see if my Service plan coupons would be honored. Needless to say most of the responses were negative! But when I walked into McGrath, Brad greeted me with a big smile, and site unseen did not hesitate to affirm that my coupons were good, that they were with the same program!! YEA!! Everyone was pleasant, greeted me with a warm demeanor, and I LOVE the waiting area!!! Much much better than the dealership I use at home! This dealership is totally awesome and Brad deserves HUGE KUDOS!!!
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs and am glad we were able to save you some money with your coupons. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Jane B.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
What do you want here?
I was treated with respect and listened to. My car was in excellent shape when I got it back except for one thing . Every time I bring it in my headlights are taken off automatic. Several times I have driven in the dark without any lights and unaware. Why is this done?
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/16/2018

Jane,
I apologize for this happening to you. They are doing this to check the other lights in the headlight assmbies. I am going to bring this up to my techs. They should be switching anything they adjust back to the customers settings.
I am glad that we are treating you very well. And thank you for the 5 stars, it means a lot.

Brett Merck

Mary M.
Hiawatha, IA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
great service
In and out, in only :45 for a new battery. My only suggestion is adding in a car wash or a voucher for Caseys, like Zimmerman used to provide.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey.  I will pass your comments on the car wash to the rest of our team as we hope to have resolution to this in the future. Thanks again!

Brenda M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was fine
It took longer than expected because they did a tire rotation that I hadn't requested but they didn't charge me for it so it was fine.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and we do apologize for taking longer than you expected and for any misunderstanding we had in your work order. If you ever have concerns or questions with your services, please feel free to contact our Service Manager Brett Merck at any time.

Jason B.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and personable employees throughout the dealership. Thank you.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your kind words about our employees. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Bethany S.
Mount Vernon, IA
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
5 Star
Everyone is super nice and friendly. They are all fast and try to help as much as possible.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and are pleased to hear that we treated you well. Thanks again!

Bette S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Have had my Hyundai serviced at McGrath's since moving to Cedar Rapids. Have always received 1st class service. Employees are exceptional and friendly.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Excellent service.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. Thanks again!

VA
Val A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
2003 and 2014 Hyundai's service
Its always been to my satisfaction. Friendly people.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your choice to use McGrath Hyundai.  I am so glad you were pleased with our service.  I will let our staff know that they did a good job.  Thanks again for the possitive feedback.

MF
Michael F.
Waterloo, IA
Great
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business. Thanks again!

Shelley C.
Fast, friendly service
McGrath made it easy to get serviced and offered a shuttle ride.
Although, the temperature sensor that was replaced from a recall still doesn’t heat the car any better than it was. It takes along time to heat up.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry that your recall didn't repair your concern.  There may be a different underlying cause for this problem.  Please let us know if we need to look into this further. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs.
Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Plain good service and drive/pick me up at work...very convenient.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your business and glad that our shuttle service worked well for you. I will pass your comments on to our drivers. Thanks again!

SR
Sandra R.
Mechanicsville, IA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/31/2018

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I have not had a bad experience since Zimmerman became McGrath. I even was able to get in the same day for my oil change when I accidentally scheduled the appointment with a completely different McGrath... in Chicago! So thank you for fitting me in. One critique I have is that the check in process is still really weird, but I don’t really have any solutions for that.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important your time is and we always try our best to accommodate your needs. We strive to receive a 5 star review on every visit and if you do think of any suggestions to improve our check in process, please let us know. Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Fast, quality service
McGrath was able to get my car in for service on short notice and turned it around quickly. I appreciate the friendly service.
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know how important everyone's time is to them and we do our best to accommodate their needs. I will pass your comments on the rest of our team. Thanks again!

10/23/2018 Category: Service
quick service
The had my car done 15-20 minutes sooner than they originally said they would
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We know that your time is important and we always try to keep on your schedule. Thanks again!

TT
Teresa T.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2018 Category: Service
TERESA Toney
Friendly people to deal with. Like that I feel they are being honest to me about the work done to car or needs done. That means a lot to me. Thanks
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out our survey. We agree that honesty is the best policy and always treat our guests that way. I will pass your comments on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

CP
Cindy P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/22/2018 Category: Service
great
great
Dave L E. from McGrath Hyundai of Cedar Rapids responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We truly appreciate your choice to use McGrath Hyundai for your automotive needs. I will pass your comment on to the rest of our team. Thanks again!

Dale D.