AL
Albert L.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Me
How people work with you there is very very good

ER
Edmund R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Just a good experience
Martin Swanty is just a good dealership to do business with. They are always helpful if you have a problem or a question.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2020 Category: Service
They do good work
I bought my car there so I have my car service work there and they do good work
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you so much.. We know you have many choices when it comes to servicing your vehicle. We are proud to be your choice.

Joan M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/26/2020 Category: Service
Best Auto Dealership I've Ever Encountered
I've returned year after year to Martin Swanty Hyundai, not just to purchase my next car, but for regular maintenance because the staff are so professional and efficient, and still able to personalize the contact. I live an hour's drive away, but it's worth the time to get there. I've never felt pressured to make a purchase; the salesman has relied on the value and overall great features of the vehicles, as well as answering my questions. And the service department is equally competent and friendly. I especially thank them for not 'talking down' to me - even when I ask some less than 'intelligent' questions. The waiting area is comfortable - with coffee (my addiction) available. The service department desk used to have some great pictures, award plaques,, etc. - fun to see if there was a brief wait to check in. It would be nice to see that area back to the old 'normal'.

Of course, I DO love my Hyundai Sonata Hybrid, too! Every one of my 3 purchases has included additional safety and comfort enhancements. My only complaint is that the 2019 mode - which I now own in black - no longer offered a red option. I look forward to seeing what Hyundai has to offer NEXT year, as I consider my future upgrade.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you so much. It is guest like you that makes our job so fun to do. After a while we all became a family here and we are so glad you are a part of that family.

Jon M.
Needles, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/17/2020 Category: Service
Good People
Best car purchase that I have made in my many years of buying cars.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/18/2020

SR
Susan R.
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Martin Swanty Hyundai
Always Excellent customer service. Very friendly people, extremely helpful.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

JE
Joseph E.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
2020 Hyundai Sonata
11/15/2020 Category: Service
staff
nothing keep doing what your doing
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service
This is my 4th Hyundai. These guys are the best!
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Albert H.
Golden Valley, AZ
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Great timely service
One year and still going great
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/12/2020

Clyde H.
11/10/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful dealership
I love everything about this dealership. I find myself wondering why I haven’t driven a Hyundai before now.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you so much.

Judy L.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance
The staff was friendly as always, they accommodate you as best as they can and explain anything you ask about
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Mike and Bill are the best service guys ! Thanks guys
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 10/30/2020

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Super staff! Super service! Always available and meets all our needs!
Thank you for making our car experiences easy and handled with professional care!
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

TT
Terry T.
Mohave Valley, AZ
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/14/2020 Category: Service
First dreamer I ever said this about. In and as they said they treat you like a person. Check it out you will love them.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank you so much. And yes we are all family here