Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5

Joan M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hev
06/06/2021 Category: Service
Problem with Repairs
I've already commented on my latest issues with having my vehicle repaired.
CHRISTINA M W. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for letting us know there was an issue for your service visit. Would you be willing to call me to discuss the issue more in detail. I definitely want to ensure you are satisfied with the service we are providing you. - Christina Williams

BL
Billy L.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2021 Category: Service
The people
All the people are friendly and helpful. It is a great place to service your vehicle.
CHRISTINA M W. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the positive comments!!

Golden Valley, AZ
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Loyalty to customers
They treat their customers right.
CHRISTINA M W. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for the positive comments!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2021 Category: Service
Find someplace else
Find another dealership
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Sorry I thought paying for your service was the right thing to do.

Rebecca W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2021 Category: Service
I was treated very well. Promptly taken care of

Robert B.
05/21/2021 Category: Service
good service
fast and great service.

BL
Byron L.
05/20/2021
$115.95, to replace an air filter, is a rip off.
I don't mind paying for work done, I took my 2008 santa fe in for a tune-up. I told Bill that the car, was rough starting, and he mentioned the " Induction flush " Said it should help, and new plugs, because I had 122000 miles on it. So I said fine, lets do it. Then my wife asked if they would change the air filter, while they were under the hood. Bill said of course they would. Now keeping in mind, that you remove the air filter cover when doing the flush, so all they had to do was drop in a new air filter, before replacing the cover. They charged me an $95.00 labor charge to take the filter out of the box, and place it where it goes. Which could have been done during the flush, under the same hr charge. Then when they went to change the plugs, I understand the 3 hrs charge, because of what all they have to do. But to charge me $102.48 for a $18.00 set of plugs is a really big mark-up. I know it was all legal what they done, and I have a feeling it is because my wife and I are both 70, and can't do the work ourself. Such a shame, my wife is mad at me now, because she had her eye on a car in their lot.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

There must be a mistake made when billing out filter there is no labor charge for installing.  I will look into and have bill call you.

Donna R.
Las Vegas, NV
05/20/2021 Category: Service
They care
I feel safe after I leave from service.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

NR
Nancy R.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2021 Category: Service
The service department front desk, office, and mechanics attitudes are the best.
After 13 years, they are still as professional as always. I worry about the volume of people who have moved to Kingman and putting so much pressure on workers. They still do an excellent job every time even so.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 05/19/2021

Judith A.
Golden Valley, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service
All of the employees are very polite, helpful and friendly. They take care of any questions that I have with knowledge and politeness.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Kristieanna S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Amazing dealership and auto service
I take my Elantra there for all my fixings and oil changes. The service here is great, very welcoming, and they don’t cheat you out. The only thing I don’t like is that I’ve been to my Martin Swanty dealership here in kingman AZ and I have yet to receive my free car wash the last two times I have gone to get my oil change when it’s stated in with the service. But other than that I do enjoy going there for my cars services.
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you so much..  The weather is warming up so please remind the guys about your car wash..If you have any problem let me know.  Willie

LD

Jo / Bernard W.
Bullhead City, AZ
04/22/2021
Wind noise
This is a repost because I do think the Service Dept. did what they could . I would recommend this service Dept . for your service but the HYUNDAI CORPORATION is another story . I have made a number trips 80 miles round trip and spending 3 to 5 hours in the waiting room to come up with a fix but with no luck. This has been over a year after and I did purchase this Santa Fe new at this Dealer and have put over 21,660 miles on the auto . My question is who R does anyone care about my problem to say we will replacement your auto .All I want is what I paid for sorry but I'm not a happy customer .... Would you be ?

04/22/2021
Wind noise
Yes over a year and I have been put to the curb a no fix issue. I was told by the dealer they have no idea were the noise is coming from so nothing else they can do. We have put over 20,000 miles on the 2019 Hyundai SantaFe purchased new . What do I do next ? A unhappy Hyundai SantaFe 2019 customer
WILLIE B H. from Martin Swanty Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

I am so sorry you have had so much trouble with this wind noise.  It is not an uncommon problem with some santa fe's. We have one or two more we could not get to go away even with engineer's help from Hyundai.. I see a dealership in Cal could not fix it either. We want to help you but at this time we just can't find a fix especially since its a wind driven problem. I see you gave the guys a 2 star rating. If the service was that bad from my guys I accept the 2 star but if it's coming from fustration from the non repair not the service recieved could you please consider a rescore,I will send one to you, Hyundai considers a 4 or 5 a passing grade 3 and lower is failing. Thanks for your time and I will keep watching for a remedy from Hyundai.