Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kathy R.
Chevy Chase, MD
01/12/2019
Deserve 10 stars
My 11 year old van stranded me 30 miles from home when I was on my way to pick up a family member at the airport. My disabled husband and his wheel chair was in the car. I called Uber who picked us up on the side of the road (195 by
BWI airport) and AAA towed my car to the nearest repair shop. I called Marve and Mike the next day. They have worked on my van for many years and had recently performed maintenance on the van. Rick towed my car from the AAA repair shop to Marve and Mike without cost to me and after close inspection determined very small holes caused by metal fatigue that only leaked transmission fluid when the car was driven at a higher speed which it was on the way to the airport. He repaired the leaks at a cost significantly lower than I expected from the AAA repair shop.

AF
Avi F.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mara. She said they are always satisfied with this business and recommend it all the time.

Debra (Debbie) B.
01/02/2019
Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair
We have been going to M&M's for many years and have been very happy with their honesty, integrity and outstanding service.
Marv & Mike's new building is a very nice upgrade is very comfortable if you are waiting for you vehicle.
Rick and Kelly are helpful and professional.

RK
Roger K.
12/29/2018
Oil change And tire rotation
Very professional as usual very friendly honest will definitely be coming back

Debra C.
12/27/2018
Can be trusted
We have been going to Marv & Mikes for years and can count on their team to be honest about their assessment of the problem with a vehicle and reasonable in their repair costs.

Ben M.
Toyota Matrix
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Ben said that the place's staff was friendly, nice and did just what they said they'd do.

GS
Gene S.
Bethesda, MD
Chrysler Sebring
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Gene said the business was efficient and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

Jesse M.
12/17/2018
Stellar Work.
I can’t thank you enough the work and due diligence that you all do to keep my 2006 Ford Focus running.

My car has been thru a lot these past 11 years and you guys are still able to do proper modifications that are needed to be able to drive my car from point A to point B. Thank you again for your STELLAR WORK.

Todd M.
Potomac, MD
12/10/2018
Great experience!
My experience at Marv and Mikes went exactly as it should. I made an appointment, they quickly replaced the parts and made repairs and the car was ready as scheduled. Fair prices and honesty always wins. More places should follow this simple business strategy. I’ll be back for years to come.

RK

William L.
Fairbanks, AK
GMC Envoy
11/24/2018 Category: Service
William said when his vehicle was towed into the business for repairs, it was returned back to him with broken things in his vehicle, that weren't broken before. There were things not working properly, like the water heater. He stated he is going to notify his insurance and he will not recommend the business.
Rick W. from Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2018

You are correct in the fact that the vehicle was towed into our facility. I have no knowledge as to who may have been working on this car in the past or what was working or not working in your vehicle. We looked at this vehicle for a specific repair that was related to the transmission shift cable on your car and a check engine light repair that was noted on your original estimate of repairs. We never did any work or diagnosis related to the heating system in your car, therefore I can not confirm or deny that the heater system was working or not. The work that we did perform was done properly and was repaired in accordance with the estimate of repairs that the car was brought to us for. I sympathize with your conern however I don't feel like this really has anything to do with why you had the car towed into us in the first place. I would be more then glad to look into this for you should you decide to bring the vehicle back, but replacing a transmission shift cable does not cause a heating system in a car not to work?

TN
Titi N.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
11/15/2018
Quick and Professional
I've been going to Marv & Mike's for about two years now and I have never had any complaints about anything. They are very professional about everything and Rick is always happy to answer any and all of my questions.

Duffy W.
Gaithersburg, MD
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Duffy said they did a perfect job. Everything went fine. It was easy to work with them in dropping off his vehicle, and their prices were excellent.

Bethesda, MD

Washington, DC
Nissan Xterra
11/07/2018
Competent service.
The new waiting area feels like a dealership so I was looking for the coffee and doughnuts. But instead I just got efficient service for my car.

GM
George M.
11/02/2018
Winterizing Impala
Again thanks Marv and Mike's shop for taking care of my 10 years old Chevy in an outstanding manner. Thanks to Rick and the persons who prepared the car for winter and also Kelly who keeps the records each visit in order that I can pretty much ascertain what will be needed to keep a decade old car in tip-top shape.

Thanks Again!

Honda
11/01/2018
50,000 mile swervice and tire rotation
I have used this place before and they did a very comprehensive review of my car. Not something I would recommend waiting around for, but the staff did drop me off at the metro and that was very helpful. Just a couple of things. My mileage was notated wrong on my first visit and they forgot to reset the oil life reminder on my Honda this visit. Labor costs were reasonable, but have had service a little cheaper at other places. Staff were very nice and I would go back.

MF
Mike F.
Potomac, MD
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/26/2018
Dependable and trustworthy!
I highly recommend you give them a try.
Rick W. from Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018

GM
George M.
10/25/2018
Preventive Maintenance of 213 Equinox
I took my 2013 Equinox to Marv and Mike's Shop in the last full week of October to prepare for the winter. A thorough and complete work up which included a complete and analytical written explanation was submitted to me which I could easily understand. I appreciate the cordial way being treated at the times I both left the car at the shop and when I picked it up on completion. Thanks to Kelly and Rick for their devoted personal response to my questions in making me feel secure that the car will be in top form and not let me down due to whatever grueling weather we may experience in Washington these wintery and blustery cold months.
Rick W. from Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 10/31/2018