Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Eric B. on 10/09/2017
"Trustworthy Service"
Rick took time to explain what needed to be done, and what was a recommended option. I appreciated his honesty and never felt pressured. They serviced my car for the exact price quoted - and it was ready when promised. When the need arises again, I'll be back.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017 07:56 AM
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2017
Thank You for your kind words, we always enjoy new customers, but what we really enjoy is seeing our customers happy and satisfied with the service they receive. Look forward to seeing you again.
Fernando S. on 09/29/2017
Fernando said the staff did a great job and he appreciated how they explained everything.
Vehicle: Lincoln Town Car
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017

We appreciate you ! Thanks for the kind words

Myint S. on 09/29/2017
Myint said she was satisfied with the prompt service this business provided.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 09/20/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017

Ted S. on 09/27/2017
"This Garage Stays on Top of Preventative Maintenance"
Every visit to this garage includes an multi-point review of the working systems
of your vehicle and recommendations for preventative maintenance service so
that you can keep your car in good working condition and avoid costly breakdowns
or expensive damage to motor or transmission. They present the facts without
high sales pressure to get the work done and let you choose what to get done in
advance. They save you money on the lifecycle ownership of your car.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 09/22/2017
Review Created: 09/27/2017 12:23 PM

Louis K. on 09/25/2017
"Great service"
I always take our cars to Marv and Mike's for repairs. Rick always explains what the problem is and the cost of repairs are reasonable. We have never been disappointed. I highly recommend visiting the shop for repairs and routine maintenance.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 09/25/2017 06:29 AM

DIANE H. on 09/17/2017
"Great service, Friendly Folks, Reasonable prices"
We now take all 3 of our cars to Mikes. Very knowledgeable folks.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 10:35 AM
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

thanks

Brianna L. on 09/02/2017
"Attention to detail! Great service!"
My car is a 2005, and with more than 155,000 miles on it - well, there were a few different concerns to be addressed. After a few days in their capable hands, my car is driving better than ever! I couldn't be more thrilled with the attention to detail, and genuine care their team had in repairing my car, and getting me back on the road. I'm incredibly satisfied, and grateful to have found an automotive shop I can trust. Will definitely be back!
Vehicle: Scion xA
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/02/2017 09:19 AM

Thank You for your kind words. I am happy that you are happy. Thanks

Mike F. on 09/01/2017
"Very Professional service."
Service was well diagnosed, reasonably priced, and on time.
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 06:35 PM

Carl C. on 09/01/2017
"Quality work"
Quality work on my auto.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Cutlass
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 09/01/2017 04:58 PM

Bob W. on 08/30/2017
Spoke with Nancy. She said the staff is wonderful and she thanks them for the years of excellent service they've given.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/18/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017

Mark T. on 08/29/2017
"Great service"
I'm a repeat customer. I have always enjoyed great service at Marv & Mike's. If I had to chose one word to describe Marv and & Mike's, it would be "Trusted."
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 01:48 AM

Your too kind. Thank You

Jesse M. on 08/28/2017
"Dependable crew and always on point."
I needed to take my 2006 Ford Focus to Marv & Mike's after misjudging a curb and causing the front end alignment to be misaligned. I wasn't expecting them to be able to inspect my car because it was a Monday that I brought it in and it's always their busiest day of the week. Nevertheless, they still were able to work on my car that same day and get my car repaired and fixed by the next morning. Fortunately, Rick and his crew just needed to adjust the front end alignment and no major damage was done in the front end alignment. Thank you again to Rick and his hard working crew for the efficient turn around time and their due diligence that they always display.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017 09:13 PM

Mark T. on 08/25/2017
Mark said they did a really great job.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
DOMINIQUE H. on 08/24/2017
"Quality Workmanship at a Reasonable Price"
Took longer then they estimated but my baby is fixed... and running smooth..thank you...
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 08/22/2017
Review Created: 08/24/2017 04:56 AM
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Thank You for your kind words, and we appreciate your patience. We did not want to rush the job, we wanted to make sure it was done right and sometimes that takes a little longer. Thank You.

Roger M. on 08/17/2017
Roger said he paid too much money for the poor service he got from this business. They charged him $4000, but they broke his tag light while the vehicle was in their custody and they didn't even tell him. Also, his vehicle is shaking and it's not shifting properly, despite the work they did on it. He had to have it towed back to their facility. They should have never given the vehicle back to him in that condition. His engine was in perfect condition when he dropped the vehicle off.
Vehicle: Ford Expedition
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2017

I am sorry that you feel like you received substandard service at our shop. Our staff went out of our way to provide you with the best possible service that we could, unfortunately some people can not realize when you are trying to help them. Your attitude was very combative from the beginning and I had my reservations about taking in your 16 year old car to begin with. I wish I had listened to my instincts. We provided you with free towing on your vehicle and when the vehicle was picked up the tire was almost flat and it was obvious that the vehicle had been not in use for some time. Due to the transmission failure we had to push the car in the shop, and even getting all the guys to help the expedition was still to heavy to push, so yes we used our tow truck to push it in the shop. I was unaware that we had broken the tag light but as soon as you brought this to my attention. I apologized and repaired it at no cost to you. This vehicle is in poor condition and in need of multiple repairs. We had several incidents when we opend the door and closed the door that the  courtesy lights would not go out and had to repair. The car would not start several times due to a bad battery. The door handle would not open the car and that latch was broken all of which we repaired for you. All of this by the way is noted on your invoice. We installed the transmission test drove the vehicle and returned it back to you. You called back after picking the vehicle up complaining about how poorly it was running? We towed the vehicle again for free back to the shop at which time it was determined that the engine had an active misfire code on the #5 cylinder. This is an engine running condition, all we did was replace a transmission. Just because you put a transmission in this vehicle does not mean that it fixes all the other problems with the vehicle. Replacing a transmission has nothing to do with an engine misfire. Nothing at all. We spent the time to isolate the problem with the misfire and never charged you for the diag time involved determined that it had a bad ignition coil, called you, told you and you approved the additional repair. When the vehicle was released to you it was running perfect. The battery was bad in the vehicle and the tires were all worn and dry rotted, once again all marked and documented on the original order. You come to pick up the car after leaving it sit in my lot for several days and then complain that the door locks do not work. Well the battery is dead? We asked you if you wanted us to install a new battery you said no, so we jump started the vehicle for you. The shaking in your vehicle has nothing to do with the transmission we installed. If you feel that this is related to the transmission, the transmission is warantied for 3 years or 100k miles. Bring it back we stand behind our warranty. Anything that is related to the transmission will be covered under warranty if need be. Again I am sorry that you had such a poor experience and only feel that we deserve a 1 star rating even after all the additional effort that we made on your behalf. I am sorry that you see no value in the service that we provided to you.

Jeff B. on 08/15/2017
Jeff said overall the service was good with the business and the repairs were done in a timely manner.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 08/28/2017

Mike M. on 08/10/2017
"Great service and expert repair for a reasonable price"
Thank you for a job well done!! For the high quality of repair, great service and reasonable pricing, Marv & Mike's is the place to go!! The deal breaker to me is that Marv & Mike's stands by its work and believes that honesty comes first.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:04 PM
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2017

Lee H. on 08/09/2017
Lee said the business is good.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/09/2017
Rick W. at Marv & Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair responded on 08/16/2017

Michael S. on 08/08/2017
Michael said this business was quick and they got the job done at the cost they said they would do it at.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
Ted W. on 08/07/2017
Ted said this business provided timely service.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Golf R