RD
ROBERT D.
07/23/2021
Great, as always.
My wife and I have been going to the McLean BP for many years. They (Nelson) have always been great at explaining the problem, the different options (2 of our cars are old) , and getting the problem solved. We trust then with our cars.

Nissan Versa
07/09/2021
Great place to do inspections
I been taking my old car to Mr. Kim for states inspection and Emissions check for years . He is nice and very accommodating. He is good at what he does so he has a big clientele’s but it’s wortg to wait for him .

KATHERIN M.
07/02/2021
Nelson always does a great job
He help
Me with any
Concern I have he is always there to help I appreciated his help and the awesome job he always do thanks for all of your help Nelson may God Bless you

GS
Graciela S.
Volvo V70
07/02/2021
Volvo suspension springs replacenent
Although this is not a shop specialized in Volvos, the repair did not involve special equipment, that BP station did not have Nelson Moscateli the mechanic is very thorough and conscientious and determined that although just the right one broke, as the left was also rusted, it was important for safety reasons to change both, left and right.
This is my choice destination when doing routine work in my cars as well as periodic inspections.

Vienna, VA
06/22/2021
excellent service
I receive consistent excellent service from this BP Mclean station. Their service on cars, the oil changes, the inspections, are all top notch. I can trust them, as I beleive a number of customers in the local community do.

TO
Thomas O.
Toyota Avalon
06/20/2021
More damage done than fixed
For the first time in ten years, we have to give a negative review. Although Nelson fixed the A/C as asked, many new issues appeared: the dash was severely damaged, 9 deep scratches across the top, new cracks in the front and a big chunk broken out in the top cowling. The heating and cooling in the seats now only cools and will not turn off. He didn’t reconnect the CarPlay unit correctly, which we told him was alright, but the whole interior was left filthy a smelled like grease, the contents of our console strewn out in the open.
The work took 3 weeks, much longer than originally estimated, and we had to rent a car for two days to get by.
This was a badly done job from start to finish. We should not have to underwrite harm done to us by BP.

EB
Ed B.
Vienna, VA
06/18/2021
Honest and Fair
McLean BP has been our family’s go-to mechanic for over 10 years. My son took his car to dealer for a recall, and their mechanic said it needed $3500 worth of work. Nelson disproved several of the items and fixed a couple things that he found for a small percentage of the dealer’s estimate. Just one of many examples of being treated fairly and honestly.

06/07/2021
Excellent services and reasonable price
My car need air conditioning service because it’s not giving out cold air. I dropped off my car in the morning, a few hours later it’s done and the cost was reasonable.

Steve W.
Toyota Matrix
05/26/2021
Quick, convenient, and honest
I've been going to McLean BP for many years to have the annual safety inspection done. Mr. Kim runs a great service station. I know when I take my car here that he will perform an honest inspection, unlike some shops that always manage to find something wrong. I also have oil changes and tire rotations done here. Highly recommended!

JOSE M.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
05/13/2021
very good service
Nelson efficiently performed the required brake serviced and was very good in advising me against replacing parts (which were hard to find) in my antique vehicle. Instead he noted that the old parts would be good enough since the car is not used very often.

JANE F.
Ford Contour
05/07/2021
Excellent Customer Service
I've been using McLean BP for many years for major repairs and routine maintenance like oil changes. Excellent customer service and knowledgeable mechanics. I wouldn't take my cars (3) anywhere else.
simon k. from McLean BP Service responded on 05/10/2021

Hi Jane!  Thank you very much for your comments.  We appreciate you for being our customer for many years with all of your cars!  Thank you for your loyalty to McLean BP Service!

DJ
Dan J.
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Dan said he had a great experiences and they really worked for him.
simon k. from McLean BP Service responded on 05/10/2021

Hi Dan!  Thank you so much for your kind comments.  We do our best to provide excellent customer service.  See you on your next car service!

04/08/2021
Competence and kindness
Newman and Ronnie are real pros and gentlemen to boot. They repaired my air conditioner in a timely fashion, explained the bill, suggested a new filter. And they provided transportation to and from my house. I’ve always turned to BP to get my annual safety sticker, but now I’m planning on getting my repairs done there, too. Solid work and nice guys.
simon k. from McLean BP Service responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide a great review for our business.  We look forward to seeing you in the near future for state inspection/emissions and auto repair services!  :-)

SENEM B.
Volvo XC60
04/07/2021
Staff
The team is wonderful. They are prompt, friendly and professional.
simon k. from McLean BP Service responded on 04/09/2021

We truly appreciate the feedback, Senem! Thank you for trusting McLean BP Service with your automotive needs!  We look forward to providing you with great service in the future.

Jim K.
Virginia
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Jim said everything was easy. The business had efficient timing and it was quick to pickup his vehicle.
simon k. from McLean BP Service responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Jim for having McLean BP service your auto care needs!  We look forward to working with you again in the future!  😀