DAVE M.
05/06/2019
Those grumpy old men
These guys are the best. No pressure when they explain the diagnosis, and they try to up sell to you.

SF
SUSAN F.
Ellington, CT
04/03/2019
2005 Honda Acccord
Excellent price and service, on time!

HC
HERB / EMILY C.
Broad Brook, CT
Honda Civic Cpe
04/03/2019
Very satisfied
This was my first time going to the Grumpy Old Men and I will definitely be back. Prices were very reasonable and no hint or trace of a "salesman game" being played.

Matthew M.
Colchester, CT
Honda Civic Sdn
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Matthew's wife. She said Mark is a real good mechanic and he is thorough.

Julie P.
Broad Brook, CT
Honda Crosstour
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the business did a great job. She said they are efficient and quick and diagnosed some extra problems.

AG
ANN G.
03/04/2019
Braking smoothly now
Rotors were warped so Mark replaced them. Braking at high speeds is smooth again. Thank you!

AD
AMANDA D.
02/25/2019
Honest
Mark will tell you if it is worth it or not to repair your vehicle. I had been hanging on to my 99 Honda Accord for as long as I could and, unlike other places probably would have, Mark basically told me that it was time to replace my vehicle. He made sure to be very upfront about all potential costs and showed me exactly what would need to be done. I highly respect the way he does business and will absolutely return in the future.

JON F.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/30/2019
Thanks Mark!
I needed a few quick repairs. As a busy Mom I can't be without my car for long. Midford Motors is always very quick and efficient!

WM
Wayne M.
Nissan Rogue
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said the business's employees do phenomenal service. Everything is perfect. He stated he would recommend them to everybody in town.

Ellington, CT
01/06/2019
Great service and price!!
The best service and prices, for my cars that are now 19 years and 14 years old, and still running good!!

RICH C.
Volvo V70
01/05/2019
Trust worthy auto service
We want good service when we need it on our vehicles. Midford Motors gives good service and at competitive pricing. This is why I bring my 2004 Volvo V70 to him and know that he will fix what's wrong and do it right. This is what brings customers back

RL
Ryan L.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said he met and talked with Mark about the service. Mark went above and beyond that service and other service issues.

JON K.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/09/2018
Second visit even better than the first
I came away from my first visit to Midford Motors very satisfied with the service I received. The next time my vehicle needed work I made an appointment at Midford Motors. I called to make an appointment and Grumpy Old Mark answered by saying hello to me by name. I set up an appointment, let him know what issues I was having and that I wouldn't be able to pick the car up for 5 days as I was going on vacation. When I dropped the car off I was greeted by Mark who discussed the issue I was having and when I would be back. He was more than happy and willing to accommodate my request at that time to change all 4 tires as well. He called me a few hours later when they had diagnosed the problem & and to present some tire options and prices. Price on tires was better than other places such as Costco that I had looked into. Day before I came back, Mark called to tell me car was ready and that I should consider a new battery so I had them do that too. It wasn't even a question. Being treated and spoken too like an old friend instead of just a customer goes a long way in my book, you get that with Grumpy Old Mark & Midford Motors. It builds a level of trust quickly and you know they have your best interest in mind. Will certainly be doing all my maintenance going forward at Midford Motors and I will encourage friends, family and you to as well.

BD
BRUCE D.
Acura MDX
12/06/2018
Fast and friendly service every time!
You are MY mechanic. Always have been, always will be. For as long as you keep the GOM garage in operation. Thanks for being there for everyone!

JOE D.
Manchester, CT
12/04/2018
New Battery
The battery in my Subaru was over ten years old so I decided to have a new one put in. The installation went easy and the new Interstate battery is working well. Always a pleasure to go out to Midford Motors and talk to Mark. One of the best vehicle Doctors in the Northeast ! Joe

RV
Renee V.
Nissan Quest
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Renee said he does an excellent job. He wouldn't take his vehicle any where else.

GM
Gary M.
11/27/2018
Maintaining our cars for over 30 years.
Our Honda Accord has over 200,000 miles on it its been maintained by Mark since mile 1 is still running like it is new.Our daughter had her brakes on her Civic replaced .All the work is high quality done promptly and reasonably priced.Mark is very personable and cares about your car as if it was his.Highly recommended.

Dave P.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said they did a very good job.

CONNIE B.
Buick LaCrosse
11/23/2018
Recent repair
Always professional honest service. Milford Motors has taken great care of my family's vehicles. Highly recommend!

RICH C.
Volvo V70
11/17/2018
top service
Thank you for the good service being able to take in and service/repair my Volvo with short notice. Switching my summer wheels to winter wheels was an additional reason to bring it in. Trusting a local garage should be important to any one who owns an older car.