Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Karly B.
Waitsfield, VT
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Review
Tire storage
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that we could not hold your tires anymore but the building that stores them is no lnger available

Sheffield, VT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/13/2019 Category: Service
warranty
100,000 mile powertrain warranty should be good until the car reaches the 100,000 mile mark even if it is sold to a second party
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/14/2019

hope to give you a 5 star experience next time in

SR
Sarah R.
Perkinsville, VT
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Everything is always fantastic when I go to Midstate. They not only address what I came in for but answer all sorts of other questions and concerns for me while I'm there.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/13/2019

Judith C.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Had an appointment for an oil change and inspection. It went very smoothly and quickly. The service folks are delightful to deal with.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/11/2019

RA
Ruth A.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
I recently was scheduled for a 9:30 am appointment for state inspection along with needing two filters changed. I received a phone call letting me know they were running behind schedule and asked if I could come an hour later, I would much rather wait at home then in the dealership. I appreciated the phone call, was delighted with the level of customer service and thoughtfulness. Thank you.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/09/2019

Yhank you for the review

IK
Iona K.
Worcester, VT
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, responsive, and fair. Fit me in last minute and as always, kept me informed and were fair with what needed to be taken care of to keep my car in top shape. Thanks!

BW
Bonnie W.
Eden, VT
04/26/2019 Category: Service
No comment
No comment
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/29/2019

Brenda S.
Randolph Center, VT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/25/2019 Category: Service
They are good working around you to fit you in
very pleased
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/26/2019

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Just good service
As usual, it is just good service. pull in drop off, quick service, drive away... good people, good service - what more do you need from a dealership
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/25/2019

Woodbury, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/24/2019 Category: Service
My latest service
My recent service was due to a manufacturer's defect and was covered under warranty. The job was a big one, but they lent me a car and had mine fixed good as new in just a few days. However, for regular maintenance I would go to my mechanic as his labor costs are much less expensive. My car is one of the best I have ever had for reliability and performance and I would buy another Hyundai in the future.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/24/2019

Robert W.
North Kingstown, RI
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Out of State may mean Out of Luck
Unfortunately on April 5th my 2017 Sante Fe broke down on Rt 91, St Johnsbury, on my way to Jay Peak. The electrical harness failed as a result of the knock sensor putting my vehicle in to limp mode. The Barre dealership was the closet Hyundai dealership around to service the car resulting in me being left stranded in St. Johnsbury. It took 6 days to get back on the road. The harness was sent regular mail, not overnight delivery, not getting to the dealership until April 11th. The dealership said there was not a loaner available nor would they delivery my fixed vehicle once it was repaired. I had family in Newport, Vt., and we had to stay there as there was no Car Rental businesses in Jay Peak, nor Newport. I feel communication to the status of the repair was poor as I had to constantly call the dealership to see if the part had arrived and the service department did not even know the tracking number in transit was until I inquired where the part was. A suggestion to service is that since this was only a $35.00 electrical harness part and that there is a major recall on the knock sensor that this part should be on hand as inventory. I was led to believe that the part was ordered on April 6th and was told it would arrive special delivery either on Monday the 8th or Tuesday the 9th. Again it didn't arrive until Thursday the 11th, resulting in both my wife and I calling out of work and the stress of not knowing what was happening. I must say that the national Hyundai Customer Service was great once the case worker that was assigned to my situation got in touch with me. One critique I do have is that before the case was picked up by a case worker, the original Roadside Assistance operator stated she was not authorized to call the Hyundai dealership to see how the service was progressing. She asked me at the end of our phone calls if there was anything else she could do to assist me and I requested for her, since she worked for Hyundai Roadside Assistance, to call the Barre Dealership.

ED
Erica D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/19/2019 Category: Service
customer service has a great team
Great service. Great team. Great car.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/20/2019

Kaye B.
Barnet, VT
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people, Fast service, but Hyundai has a problem.
I've already said what I think. Hyundai needs to own up to the engine problems the way Subaru did a few years back. Customers should not be penalized for an issue they did not cause. As the problem grows, Hyundai needs to address their customers with good faith, not expect them to shoulder the financial burden of this issue.

White River Junction, VT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service on this visit
Great service on this trip. I used night drop off and was very pleased with the contact about my vehicle while it was in the shop. Was very timely and got it back fixed.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you glad to get you in and out fast

David G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/09/2019 Category: Service
fast and friendly service
fast service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/09/2019

KP
Karen P.
Sutton, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/04/2019 Category: Service
FIRST TIME AT MIDSTATE WAS POSITIVE EXPERIENCE
I went to Midstate Hyundai for the first time to have 3 recall procedures performed on my 2018 Santa Fe Sport Ultimate. The service department representative was friendly, courteous and efficient. The work was performed in the quoted time frame. The waiting area is comfortable and clean, offering refreshments and a TV. I have to travel 56 miles to this dealership and will not hesitate to travel there again for any warranty work required on my vehicle.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/04/2019

Thank You and we are happy we met your expectations

Rickey M.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
Always easy and pleasant
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/02/2019

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Like it
excellent service courteous staff and very knowledgeable.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 03/14/2019

AK
Angela K.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I was very pleased that I received a call letting me the progress of the work being done and when it was completed. I was provided a ride to work and the service and all I encountered that day were very friendly and professional.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 03/11/2019

WF
William F.
Vershire, VT
02/27/2019 Category: Service
super nice people
The service is always generous, and they act like they would go out of the way for you. They explain well what is being or should be done and the waiting is never stressed and they care.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 02/28/2019

hope to make a 5 star experience next time in