Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

GS
Glenn S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/18/2016 Category: Service
freindly
Love the service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/19/2016

Royalton, VT
05/18/2016 Category: Service
And they brag about Dominos
I was in Midstate Dodge to have my first oil change and it was awesome! Not only did I get half off because it's my first oil change but, I was in and out quicker than a hiccup.

MICCAL M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/13/2016 Category: Service
Great People & Great Service
I have purchased six cars from Midstate Hyundai and will continue to will be back next year to replace my wife's CRV with a Santa Fe!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/13/2016

KL
Karen L.
Berlin, VT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/20/2016 Category: Service
Always done right
You guys continue to deliver quality work on time with no hassle, thank you.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/20/2016

Sean W.
Plainfield, VT
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/19/2016 Category: Service
the staff is great and does thier best to keep me happy.
This is a family run business that treats it's customers like FAMILY! We have done a lot of business with Mid-state, and will continue to.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/19/2016

Donal H.
Montpelier, VT
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Customer Comes First
I have been coming here for service since 2004 when I first bought a Santa Fe. Now on my third one, and wouldn't dream of getting service anywhere else. This is the best dealer support I have ever experienced.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 03/28/2016

thankyou

MARILYN C.
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Your technicians are helpful and very nice
It's a good dealership with good people; prices are good.

thank you we will work harder to make your experience a 5

Dianne C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2016 Category: Service
THEY WERE QUICK TO RESPOND, I DID NOT HAVE TO WAIT VERY LONG, AND I LLIKE THAT. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH THEIR OPINIONS. AND VERY FRIENDLY. THEY MADE YOU FEEL #1
yes. some of my friends have been dealing with them for years, and said they would not buy a vehicle from anywhere else.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 02/19/2016

LD
LORI D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/10/2016 Category: Service
awesome
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 02/10/2016

Thankyou

KG
K. E. G.
12/22/2015
Personable and knowledgeable sales representative
Midstate Hyundai was one of the dealerships I visited while test driving new subcompact vehicles. The sales representative, Merlin, was personable, accommodating, and knowledgeable about the Hyundai fleet. He listened to my interests & requirements, made recommendations, but did not try to pressure me in any particular directions. He went as far as moving other vehicles so I could test drive the color vehicle I preferred. During the test drive, he pointed out the safety features, and other functionalities of the vehicle. He listened to what I was looking for in a driving experience & pointed out how the vehicle met them. He was also forthcoming with how the vehicle might fall a bit short. I found him to be honest and more concerned the vehicle met my need than his making a sale. I would recommend Midstate highly and it is on my short list for future vehicle searches.
Mitchell J. from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/28/2015

Thank you.  We are glad our sales represenative made you feel welcome and was able to help you with your ultimate vehicle purchase decisson.  Thanks again for giving the team at Midstate Hyundai of Vermont a chance to work with you on your transportation needs.

KL
KAREN L.
Berlin, VT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgeable parts department
They work hard to find me exactly what I want every time
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/18/2015

Waterbury Center, VT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Slow tire changeover
While the waiting room was comfortable amd well equipped, I did not expect to spend almost two hours in it, just for a tire changeover. Some of the service staff could be more professional.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/28/2015

I am sorry for the delay in time and we apperciate your
feed back so we can make service a better experience

DOREEN L.
Annaba, Annaba
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Midstate Hyundai's service is the best!
John and Chris are great to work with and the technicians are very skilled! They always greet me with a smile and remember my name. They meet or exceed my expectations for quality of work. They always remember to let me know what will be the next need. It doesn't get better than that!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/21/2015

Orange, VT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/19/2015 Category: Service
very friendly staff
the service was great in and out in the time promised. the employees were friendly and helpfull
Mitchell J. from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/19/2015

Glad to see you in for service and appreciate the patronage!

ROGER B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Knowledgable
Friendly and take time to explain their service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/14/2015

PC
PHILIP C.
East Hardwick, VT
07/10/2015 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE AND SALES PERSONNEL
We've owned 2 hyundais (sonata and santa fe ) since 2008-- through the years these vehicles have been great even though we are in a difficult climate area known as the "northeast kingdom" of Vermont. Over these years Midstate has done everything it can to help us with any and all concerns/problems that have come up. As we've noted in previous reviews/ratings, we probably would not have bought our previous and current Hyundai vehicles if it were not for the folks(service and sales) at Midstate...
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 07/11/2015

MARILYN C.
06/25/2015 Category: Service
I trust them
The folks are kind and very helpful - it's a pleasure to do business there. -
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/26/2015

Thank you for your trust. We hope to continue the good service

Sean W.
Plainfield, VT
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/12/2015 Category: Service
oil change
this was the first time that we had problems with the service. Apparently, the seal around the oil plug was not replaced and it leaked about a 1/2 quart of oil onto my garage floor. Thank goodness we had a garage or we may not have noticed the puddle.
we brought it right down to the dealer and they fixed it.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/12/2015

We apologized about the leaking seal.

HB
HELLEN B.
Craftsbury Common, VT
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/09/2015 Category: Service
Great people, great cars
I have purchased several cars from this dealership over the past several years. I recommend them highly.
Mitchell J. from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/10/2015

Thank you for the vote of confidence.  We appreciate helping you with all your automotive transportation needs.

MICCAL M.
Montpelier, VT
2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2015 Category: Service
Profesional, Friendly Service
I have purchased six cars from Midstate in the last 15 years. The service and sales teams are the best.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/18/2015

Thankyou