Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KN
KAY N.
Montpelier, VT
2009 Hyundai Accent
04/27/2015 Category: Service
Immediate attention and professionalism
The staff was professional, efficient, and genuinely concerned about me and my vehicle.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you for your comments on the survey. Your feedback helps us to make sure we give 100%

ST
SHARON T.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Easy to make appointments.
Good customer service.

Thank you for your survey response, it helps us to achieve our goals

Bradford, VT
04/25/2015 Category: Service
courtesy
My service was done in a timely manner.

Thank you for allowing Midstate to service your Hyundai

Marshfield, VT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/21/2015 Category: Service
speedy, thorough, courteous
dropped my Genesis off, explained the problem, was also told about a recall, all work done as promised, pleasant experieince.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you for your survey. Your response helps us in to know we have done our job and continue to strive for excellance

GS
GWEN S.
04/20/2015 Category: Service
satisfied customer for Midstate auto
10 out of 10, 5 out of 5. Appropriate professional service. Courteous, knowledgeable. And a carwash! Nice!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/20/2015

Thank you for your survey . Your feedback helps us to make sure we are giving excellant service

LC
Leslie C.
Morrisville, VT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/19/2015 Category: Service
Prompt, dependable, professional, AND Customer-Centered!
Mitchell J. from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 03/19/2015

Thank you for your positive comments!  We appreciate the feedback and hope to continue to earn your business each and every visit.

AMANDA S.
Richmond, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2015 Category: Service
AMAZING
THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING!!!! i was on my way to get a used 2011 Kia for WAY to much and stopped buy to see if i could get something new.. I drove away in a 2015 Hyundai Elantra the NEXT DAY!! NO money down NO COSIGNER!! i was a first time buyer too.. these guys really made my dreams come true i am absolutely in love with my car and i have named her Gale :) without Kristin and everybody there i wouldnt have been able to get such a beautiful car. im truly blessed and these guys are 100% the reason. i even talked my sister out of the Ford Focus and into a Sonata.. Which she absolutely loves. Since i purchased my car i have stopped by a few times for snow tires and an oil change.. they get me in and out with in an hour everytime, and it is never a dull moment over there. they all are truly great people from the people selling the cars to everyone that is there maintaining the cars and doing the work for all the clients. i am greatful for all of them. im a 21 year old female who went through this car process all by myself and they did NOt force anything onto me or pressure me at all to make a purchase. 100% stress free experience and i am forever greatful for all of you guys there at Midstate Hyundai of Vermont! :)
Mitchell J. from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 02/11/2015

Amanda,
Thank you for the kind words!  The entire crew here at Midstate try to make purchasing and servicing a car easy.  We are glad you got a chance to experience what we strive to achieve with every customer.

LP
LINDA P.
Lyndon Center, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2015 Category: Service
not successful
I will be returning next week for the 3rd time in 3 weeks, same problem, not happy.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 02/09/2015

We are sorry for your inconvience. When the vehicle returns we hope the engine light will be on,  as everytime you have been in with this complaint the light was not on and no stored information. We will do our best as always to try to find the cause of this issue. Thank you for your  feedback

Orange, VT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/06/2014 Category: Service
great service and staff
Midstate Hyundai always shows care and concern for all of my vehicle needs. The staff is excellent
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/06/2014

Thank you.

KL
KAREN L.
Berlin, VT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Erik is Uber knowledgeable and professional.
My car was handled flawlessly and the prices were the best in town.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/31/2014

Thank You for your review.

VT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
SLOW service
Waited 3 hours for tire changeover and oil change
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/24/2014

We apologize for the precieved extended service vist. Our recorde indicate your service vist took 1.7 hours. 1.7 hours for a tire change over, lube oil filter, and air filter install, is within the industry standards.
 We value constructive critism which helps us to improve in our processes.

Sharon S.
Westmore, VT
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Good work, but not very friendly.
I took my car in for a recall and was happy that they were able to also do my state inspection for free. I normally do not go to the dealership for work because I don't live in the area. I was apparently overdue for a multi-point inspection, which they did. I felt that the guy who spoke to me about all of the things my car needs (there were over $1000 worth of items they said needed to be done, but the car is in good shape and runs well w/80K miles) wasn't very friendly about it. Very matter of fact and just telling it like it is; not very personable.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/09/2014

Sharon thank you for your feedback. It is customers like you that help us grow and address issues with our staff.

LD
LAURA D.
Waitsfield, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Great dealer.
Great dealership, great staff!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/11/2014

Midstate Hyundai thanks you for your business and will continue to exceed your expectations.

CD
CYNTHIA D.
08/05/2014 Category: Service
review
Great service, convenient location and hours
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/05/2014

Thank You for the positive review. Your opinons help us to better serve our customers.

LD
LAURA D.
Waitsfield, VT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff. Great technicians.
Once again very pleased with my recent visit. I will never bring any of my vehicles elsewhere.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/01/2014

Thank You for the vote of confidence!

JV
JANICE V.
Granville, VT
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/09/2014 Category: Service
Employee Dedication/Dealership Let Down
The lone (Female) service advisor did an amazing job!! With a smile and kind words. Shame on the dealership for not having enough staff in the busy service center!!
I hope you acknowledge her dedication!

Thank you for letting us help you with the service of your Hyundai Accent.  We appreciate that Rita still had time to greet you with a smile.  We know she was streached to the limit, as our other advisor had to be out for a few weeks.  Both are back now, you should notice the diffrence next visit.  Thanks again.