Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EW
Elizabeth W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2017 Category: Service
Once again, great service!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/15/2017

Thank you  for the 5 star survey and let us take care of your Hyundai

SV
Stephanie V.
Moretown, VT
12/08/2017 Category: Service
people are friendly and make sure you are comfortable when you are there
It is so helpful to be able to leave my tires there when I change them for the winter and vise versa.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/09/2017

Thank you  and we are glad you use the tire hotel to store your tires

John C.
Randolph, VT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2017 Category: Service
Pricey and Indifferent
Brought the vehicle in with a radio/cd player not working. Could have been something simple or complicated. Not sure but prohibitive diagnostic test ($95.00) steered me away from even finding out. Service Manager acted like a radio/CD player and music in the car was a frill we could do without. Hint: not worth the cost to fix. Why should a radio on a 5 year old car die? Usually these things are indestructible. Disappointed in how soon after getting it I started to have this trouble. Learned incidentally that there was a recall on corrosion protection (would not have known this from dealer if I hadn't brought it in). Decided to have them do their wax coating. They also performed an inspection. This was unexpected and useful, but it was not explained. Plus it said, parking brake inoperable. I have had little occasion to use it at all. I thought it worked. My mechanic did not say it failed at my recent inspection. Was this accurate? And if this brake is inoperable, was I sold a car by Midstate with a failed parking brake? The visit overall was unsettling. The service unfriendly and indifferent.

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations. Yes it is unfortunate that your radio has and issue and that Hyundai only warrants them for 3 years or 36000 miles from original delivery date. As for the recall on your vehicle Hyundai informs customers if their is a recall pertainning to a particular vehilce.
 Please keep in mind we do a free multpoint inspection on all vehicles coming in for service. As we did with yours  the certified  Hyundai technician noted he found the emergency brake not work for your on saftey. Midstate did not sell you a vehicle with a failed parking brake as it would not have passed Vermont stae inspection prior to delivery.
 Also keep in mind you purchased the vehicle with 84000 miles on it and it now has over 114000 and in that 30000 miles you have put on the vehicle we have not seen the vehicle back once to see if there were any issues starting  or we could help prevent example would be the emergecy brake

Laura B.
East Charleston, VT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/26/2017 Category: Service
Too far from home😒
Great service love my car
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/27/2017

Thankyou  for your review, sorry we are to far from your home. If you are in the area again please stop in to say hello

Milton, VT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/23/2017 Category: Service
Excellent service.
The staff at Midstate Hyundai do a great job. Thank you.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/24/2017

MARILYN C.
10/29/2017 Category: Service
Great Care
All the staff @ Hyundai and all the automotive personnel are caring and sympathetic to one's needs; extremely helpful.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/30/2017

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/25/2017 Category: Service
they just treat me right
each time i go they tell me about the condition of my car and what it needs or when it may need something.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/27/2017

Our job is to keep you informed of your Hyundai needs current or future

West Danville, VT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2017 Category: Service
brake noise
Bob does a great job listening to what the customer has to say and doesn't hesitate to revisit an issue with a vehicle.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/09/2017

AD
Adam D.
10/04/2017
Great Atmosphere, Even Better Service
We leased a 2017 on Sept. 30th and Clay more than met our expectations. For the first time, a salesman asked us what we needed rather than trying to fit us into a particular vehicle. After test driving several cars, Clay went above and beyond the call of duty by walking us through the entire process. I highly recommend Midstate Hyundai if you are looking to lease or buy a new vehicle. Just ask for Clay and he will hook you up with the goods.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/04/2017

John M.
Marshfield, VT
10/01/2017 Category: Service
would be hard to think of anything they could do to improve their service
I brought in my car for some manufacturer recall service. The check over of the car found some service for the
front brakes needed. With approval by phone they fit in this repair the same day so I would not need to bring the car
back in. All handled quickly and professionally..
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/02/2017

2013 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Bought many cars here.
Always look here for cars and service. Always pretty satisfied.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/16/2017

I am sorry it took longer than usaual . We hope next time to be more expedient and work to earn the 5 star review

JN
Joshua N.
09/10/2017 Category: Service
FAST!
Great service department. I informed them I had a meeting to get to and they prioritized my service and got me out with time to spare.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/11/2017

Thank you we are glad we had your vehicle ready fast and on time

FD
Frank D.
Waterbury, VT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly people
Friendly and efficient
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/08/2017

PP
Paula P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/05/2017 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
John in Service is the best.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 09/05/2017

We hope to make your next experience a 5 star experience

EW
Elizabeth W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/26/2017 Category: Service
In and Out
Another satisfying experience. No problems or delays. Always enjoy the staff.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/28/2017

LP
LINDA P.
Lyndon Center, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/26/2017 Category: Service
Pleasant, reliable service in a clean, comfortable setting

Diana R.
Waterbury Center, VT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2017 Category: Service
Diana
It is close by and the gentleman that waited on me was great. And he explained everything to me.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/24/2017

Thank you and I am glad to hear John was very attentive to you in explaining your service

RP
Rosanne P.
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Super service
Always receive great service at Midstate Hyundai.

Jodi C.
Barnet, VT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Very good service! Took care of everything and sent us out in a rental since it would be a few days.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/07/2017

Thank You for your review . Glad to help

Joyce C.
Melrose Park, PA
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your staff lied because I asked for a loaner and alternative transportation from Day 1!
Your staff lied to you. Over the phone I asked the service advisor, John Berthiaume, for a loaner or rental vehicle on Tuesday, 7/18/17, when my car was first towed there. He told me there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. Then I asked again over the phone for a loaner or rental vehicle on 7/19 and 7/20. Again Mr. Berthiaume said there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. On 7/21 when Mr. Berthiaume told me near their closing time that the vehicle was ready and I said I needed transportation to get there, Mr. Berthiaume told me what the hours of the dealership were for the next day, 7/22. The evening of 7/21, I had to walk around near where I was staying and ask around for a ride to the dealership where my vehicle was, which was 27 miles away. Finally I arranged for a ride from a stranger to drive 27 miles to pick up my vehicle on 7/22.

08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your Roadside Assistance Program did not provide me with alternative transportation as specified.
Your roadside assistance program did not provide me with alternative transportation when my car became disabled while I was on vacation 400 miles from my residence. It was the engine which was under warranty. The car was towed to a dealership 27 miles from where I was on vacation, and I had no way of getting around. It's a rural area with no public transportation. I had no way of getting around and had to cancel plans for 7/18/17 through 7/21/17 during my vacation. I had to get a ride from a stranger on 7/22/17 to go pick up my car from the dealership so that I could drive home because my vacation was over!

I am sorry you felt we did not meet your expectations. After review with my staff we felt we did our best and at no point did you ask for a rental or loaner. We also knew you were from out of state and on vacation and did all we could to get your veichle back to you as fast as we could.
  As you know your engine malfuctioned and we got approval from Hyundai to replace the engine . All this work from approval to replacement took less than 3 days which is exceptional turn around time.
 Once again we feel we did our best and we were efficent in your situation.