Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Joyce C.
Melrose Park, PA
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your staff lied because I asked for a loaner and alternative transportation from Day 1!
Your staff lied to you. Over the phone I asked the service advisor, John Berthiaume, for a loaner or rental vehicle on Tuesday, 7/18/17, when my car was first towed there. He told me there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. Then I asked again over the phone for a loaner or rental vehicle on 7/19 and 7/20. Again Mr. Berthiaume said there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. On 7/21 when Mr. Berthiaume told me near their closing time that the vehicle was ready and I said I needed transportation to get there, Mr. Berthiaume told me what the hours of the dealership were for the next day, 7/22. The evening of 7/21, I had to walk around near where I was staying and ask around for a ride to the dealership where my vehicle was, which was 27 miles away. Finally I arranged for a ride from a stranger to drive 27 miles to pick up my vehicle on 7/22.

08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your Roadside Assistance Program did not provide me with alternative transportation as specified.
Your roadside assistance program did not provide me with alternative transportation when my car became disabled while I was on vacation 400 miles from my residence. It was the engine which was under warranty. The car was towed to a dealership 27 miles from where I was on vacation, and I had no way of getting around. It's a rural area with no public transportation. I had no way of getting around and had to cancel plans for 7/18/17 through 7/21/17 during my vacation. I had to get a ride from a stranger on 7/22/17 to go pick up my car from the dealership so that I could drive home because my vacation was over!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/07/2017

I am sorry you felt we did not meet your expectations. After review with my staff we felt we did our best and at no point did you ask for a rental or loaner. We also knew you were from out of state and on vacation and did all we could to get your veichle back to you as fast as we could.
  As you know your engine malfuctioned and we got approval from Hyundai to replace the engine . All this work from approval to replacement took less than 3 days which is exceptional turn around time.
 Once again we feel we did our best and we were efficent in your situation.

East Montpelier, VT
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2020 Category: Service
State inspection, fast and friendly service as always.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/22/2020

Berlin, VT
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/15/2020

SV
Stephanie V.
Moretown, VT
06/06/2020 Category: Service
good customer service
friendly and quick service
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 06/06/2020

Waterbury Center, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Good people to deal with.
The people I have dealt with have been very professional and the work was done well and promptly.

Thank you for your review and the 5 stars

Randy G.
Plainfield, VT
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Promptness of Service
They need to work on better accomodations for the customer during wait time of the service.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 04/23/2020

Randy,
  I am trying to understand your comment. We do have restrooms that are available at this time. At any point did you ask or inquire where they are, as we would have shown you. Hope you have a better experience next time in.

Bethlehem, NH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/23/2020 Category: Service
This is NOT about Midstate. Hyundai Roadside Assistance is horrible.
This is not A review on Midstate as it is a review in Hyundai Roadside Assistance. Midstate had car dropped off unannounced and looked at it promptly. Issue was not fixed but it’s a recurring problem. The Roadside Asssistance blows. They Sent car to wrong state because it was 7 miles closer ( but 1/2 hour longer to get to) even though I had a loaner car at my usual dealership already set up and the Roadside assured me it was going there. I will get AAA instead which is not what I planned on since this car is only 2 yrs old. And I don’t have to deal with the robot people in the phone repeating the same brush off line to me.

PJ
Paul J.
Tunbridge, VT
03/07/2020
Bob Walks on Water
Bob made a major repair happen in a way that we thought was impossible. All the while he was easy to communicate with. We expected to pay a lot and in the end couldn't have paid less. That leaves us more money for our daughter's wedding. Weddings have gotten out of control!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 05/05/2020

Sorry for the delay in resposne but Bob and I thank you for the 5 stars

Charlotte, VT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I mixed up my appt day by a week and they brought me in for service anyways, and were incredibly courteous.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 01/14/2020

TA
Teia A.
Northfield Falls, VT
01/04/2020
Sales that care
Working with Charay has been a great experience. It was like we were talking to a friend not somebody who just wanted the sale. Charay kept us informed and made the buying process very easy. I highly recommend stopping by Midstate Hyundai.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 01/06/2020

Coventry, VT
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Painless
Guy at service counter is really nice!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/20/2019

Josh M.
Montpelier, VT
12/07/2019
Super fast, flexible, and welcoming
Wonderful experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Charay at was a wonder to work with and we couldn’t be happier. We have bought lots of cars but have never experienced this level of professionalism! Thanks!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/09/2019

KO
Kevin O.
Montpelier, VT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
worked with me to get best fitvehicle
friendly and knowledgeable about product.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/22/2019

Sheila M.
Barre, VT
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great job done again !
Guys in the service department are great!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/18/2019

LF