Midstate Hyundai of Vermont

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Joyce C.
Melrose Park, PA
08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your staff lied because I asked for a loaner and alternative transportation from Day 1!
Your staff lied to you. Over the phone I asked the service advisor, John Berthiaume, for a loaner or rental vehicle on Tuesday, 7/18/17, when my car was first towed there. He told me there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. Then I asked again over the phone for a loaner or rental vehicle on 7/19 and 7/20. Again Mr. Berthiaume said there was no loaner or rental vehicle available. On 7/21 when Mr. Berthiaume told me near their closing time that the vehicle was ready and I said I needed transportation to get there, Mr. Berthiaume told me what the hours of the dealership were for the next day, 7/22. The evening of 7/21, I had to walk around near where I was staying and ask around for a ride to the dealership where my vehicle was, which was 27 miles away. Finally I arranged for a ride from a stranger to drive 27 miles to pick up my vehicle on 7/22.

08/03/2017 Category: Service
Your Roadside Assistance Program did not provide me with alternative transportation as specified.
Your roadside assistance program did not provide me with alternative transportation when my car became disabled while I was on vacation 400 miles from my residence. It was the engine which was under warranty. The car was towed to a dealership 27 miles from where I was on vacation, and I had no way of getting around. It's a rural area with no public transportation. I had no way of getting around and had to cancel plans for 7/18/17 through 7/21/17 during my vacation. I had to get a ride from a stranger on 7/22/17 to go pick up my car from the dealership so that I could drive home because my vacation was over!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 08/07/2017

I am sorry you felt we did not meet your expectations. After review with my staff we felt we did our best and at no point did you ask for a rental or loaner. We also knew you were from out of state and on vacation and did all we could to get your veichle back to you as fast as we could.
  As you know your engine malfuctioned and we got approval from Hyundai to replace the engine . All this work from approval to replacement took less than 3 days which is exceptional turn around time.
 Once again we feel we did our best and we were efficent in your situation.

Charlotte, VT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2020 Category: Service
I mixed up my appt day by a week and they brought me in for service anyways, and were incredibly courteous.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 01/14/2020

TA
Teia A.
Northfield Falls, VT
01/04/2020
Sales that care
Working with Charay has been a great experience. It was like we were talking to a friend not somebody who just wanted the sale. Charay kept us informed and made the buying process very easy. I highly recommend stopping by Midstate Hyundai.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 01/06/2020

Coventry, VT
12/20/2019 Category: Service
Painless
Guy at service counter is really nice!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/20/2019

Josh M.
Montpelier, VT
12/07/2019
Super fast, flexible, and welcoming
Wonderful experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Charay at was a wonder to work with and we couldn’t be happier. We have bought lots of cars but have never experienced this level of professionalism! Thanks!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 12/09/2019

KO
Kevin O.
Montpelier, VT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
worked with me to get best fitvehicle
friendly and knowledgeable about product.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/22/2019

Sheila M.
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great job done again !
Guys in the service department are great!
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/18/2019

LF
Lisa F.
East Calais, VT
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/11/2019 Category: Service

MIchale G.
11/09/2019
review
We had an excellent experience with Midstate. We dealt with Ed Ryder and he made
our transaction a very pleasant one. He was funny, kind, and did the whole transaction in a speedy fashion. Midstate , and Jessica, sales manager was very pleasant.

We would recomment MIdstate.

Michael G.
11/09/2019
Michael Giroux .
We dealt with Ed Ryder in Sales. He made this experience fun, fast, and efficient.
We would like to thank Ed Ryder for doing a great job. We would also like to thank Midstate and the whole staff for a pleasant experience.

We are really pleased with the whole transaction.

CF
Carma F.
Roxbury, VT
11/05/2019
My New Car :)
Buying a new car can be stressful, at least that's how I felt until I started working with Charay. She was great to deal with, answered all my questions, she was very patient and didn't pressure me when I was trying to make decisions. I would recommend Midstate and Charay to anyone looking to purchase a car.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/05/2019

Thank You for your 5 star review enjoy your new Santa Fee

Ralph B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/04/2019 Category: Service
service
Prompt excellent service.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 11/04/2019

Dawn B.
Waterford, VT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Midstate hyundia
Awesome people to deal with. Always providing info when needed. They stay in contact always
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/30/2019

Thank You for the 5 Stars.

Josh S.
West Charleston, VT
10/28/2019
New Car
All of the service staff was very helpful with getting my new car. I want to give a special thank you to Charay for making the whole process so much easier. She was great, I've already told co workers to head her way if they need a new car.
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/28/2019

Jessica D.
Braintree, VT
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Friendly honest people
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Paul G., Service Manager from Midstate Hyundai of Vermont responded on 10/04/2019