ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

White City, OR
Chevrolet Pickup
04/08/2020
Knowledgeable staff ,great service
They fixed what they said they would fix ,and the price was what they said it would be, I highly recommend them if you have auto repairs needed

JV
Jan V.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/07/2020
Trustworthy Expert quality service in record time.
Top Quality Expertise in identifying complex auto problems, going the distance to deliver the exact part(s) in record time at best price.

Thankyou Jan We appreciatte your comments & business.....Gary

ER
Erick R.
Central Point, OR
04/03/2020
Honest help in a timely manner!
The owner Gary is amazing and good at communicating effectively what's wrong with the vehicle.

Thankyou Eric...Gary Miller

Daniel C.
Chevrolet S-10
03/27/2020
Professional friendly honest
Good work done on time at a reasonable price. Done with a smile
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/08/2020

Dan..Thankyou for your reply...We appreciatte your business....Gary

LA
Lawrence A.
Toyota Tundra
03/26/2020
Honesty and Integrity
I am so thankful that Miller Auto Care was recommended to me by a mobile auto mechanic who did some work on my Toyota Tundra a while back. Ever since I have been a customer, everyone including Gary Miller and his mechanics have shown that they are some of the best professionals and the best people as well. I am truly grateful , for I know that they will take excellent care of my automotive needs.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/27/2020

Thankyou Lawrence..We appreciate your trust in our shop...Thankyou for our talks...I appreciate our relationship too....Gary

JN
Julie N.
Phoenix, OR
Chevrolet HHR
03/25/2020
Gary and Dustin take great care of my car. Thanks so much.
Solved my problem.

Thanyou Julie...Hope your sons new Ford Pickup is working well.....Gary

Central Point, OR
03/20/2020
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Rear Brake Squeak / Grinding
Gary and Dustin are great at helping me keep my pride and joy running. Besides what I have them work on they look for other things that need addressing and recommend the best direction to take. That is excellent service and taking care of the customer. I recommend this shop to as many as I can. Keep up the great work and service...
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/27/2020

Thankyou Brad...Glad we could be of service to you....Gary

RL
Rick L.
Chevrolet HHR
03/19/2020
Super fast and outstanding job done. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
They get you scheduled in right away. They only do the work you would like completed without any pressure to do more. Very friendly and a very clean run business. Thank You

Thanks Julie

EF
Ed F.
Lincoln Mark LT
03/13/2020
Self sacrifice
Gary is so thorough. Dustin is a great mechanic and totally goes above a beyond the normal effort. They both went out if their way to get a power steering pump hose for my truck to get it done. Dustin worked through his lunch and a meeting to get the pump in. These guys really take care of their customers!
Thanks guys!

Thankyou Ed...Hope everything is going well...Stay Safe at work......Gary

Monte M.
Dodge Intrepid
02/23/2020
Always a great job
They do just as great of a job on my 03 Intrepid as they did on my 08 Cadillac. Gary and the guys always do great work.

Thanks Monte...Hope you are staying Safe.....Gary

Monte M.
Cadillac CTS
02/20/2020
Always a great job
If your car needs service or repairs I would recommend Miller Auto Care Center, they have always done a great job on my cars.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/21/2020

Thankyou Monte...Nice talking with you.....Gary

Lorry S.
Lincoln Navigator
02/01/2020
Super Groovy Service!!!! Love these guys!!
As always I believe Gary has my best interests in mind when he services my car. He suggests things to help me save money LIKE THE OIL CHANGE BOOK!!!!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thankyou Lorry...We appreciate your business

LA
Lawrence A.
Toyota Tundra
01/30/2020
Friendly, professional and reliable service.
You can always be assured that you will receive fair and honest work done by this truely great business.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/05/2020

Thankyou Lawrence....Gary

EF
Ed F.
Dodge Charger
01/22/2020
Oil change service
Always great service from Gary and his crew.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/29/2020

Ed..I always appreciate your audit reviews...We appreciate your Relationship & Trust with all of your vehicles....Gary Miller

Lorraine B.
Toyota Matrix
01/12/2020
Friendly atmosphere
I just live the way my car runs Gary and his tech. Do a great job i would recommend them to any one with a car
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/29/2020

Lorraine..I value your friendship..Thankyou for all the referals...
Gary