Sean S.
Thanks great job

Robert S.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/17/2020
The customer service they have and they really care about taking care of your vehicle. I will always come here. Great people
Great place to get your car done!! Love this place

Monte M.
Cadillac CTS
08/22/2020
Always a great job
I took my 208 Cad CTS in on a Friday morning to get serviced and check on a coolant leak. Gary told me they were busy but would try to get to it that day. They had my car back to me the same day, great service great work.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks Monte...See you soon for a recheck.....Gary

RY

Larry B.
Ford Expedition
08/06/2020
Air conditioning repair.
I brought them an unusual a/c problem another shop dithered over. Miller diagnosed it properly and fixed it in one day. These guts are pros.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks for your business Larry...Glad you had a safe trip with your Expedition...

Alfred (Steve) B.
07/27/2020
2003 Honda Accord V6 - Oil Change, Suspension, A/C Repair etc.....
Excellent diagnosis and repair work, and looking for other things that might be an issue that I didn't know about. Thank you for keeping my car safe and reliable.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thankyou Steve...For your Business...Let me know if anymore concerns....Thanks for giving our shop the time to fix your vehicles right the first time......Gary

Adele S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/24/2020
It's always done right
I started taking my vehicle to Miller Auto Care Center, on the recommendation of my son. They do the job right and explain everything that is going on.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Thankyou Adelle for your comments & reviews for our shop...We appreciatte your whole family...Thanks for your referrals....

Steve C.
White City, OR
07/21/2020
Customer service and repair service was Great! I was given a quote that was acceptable and honored when service was completed. Repair was done in a timely manner. Dropped off in the morning and picked up in the afternoon. No hassles. Will recommend to friends and family.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Steve...Thanks for your referrals to our shop...We appreciate your Business

David M.
07/03/2020
Quick Service
My car shut down in the interstate one night. Miller Auto has it fixed the next day!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020
David...Glad we could be of help to you on your Honda Odyssey.....Gray

NR
Nancy R.
07/03/2020
Great, friendly, efficient service
Everytime I have used Miller Auto I have received great, fast, efficient service. Gary is so friendly and honest. I will reccomend all my friends and family to go to Miller Auto for all their auto care.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Nancy...Thankyou for reviewing our shop & for referring us to your friends & family

Dick S.
Lincoln Town Car
07/02/2020
Mr. Miller makes it great
I always get exceptional service at a great price.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/24/2020

Dick...We appreciatte your kind comments.....Thankyou  Gary

Mary D.
Gold Hill, OR
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
06/26/2020
Amazing employees and work ethics
This is a first class auto shop. The owner and employees are very knowledgeable and will never take advantage of the customer.

Thankyou Mary,,,We appreciate your Business....Gary

Eagle Point, OR
06/19/2020
Good people great service
Good people great service fair

Thanks Frank

PB
Preston B.
06/17/2020
The environment
When I walked in it instantly felt family oriented and welcoming. However, unlike most places that give off this appeal, it did not seem unprofessional in the slightest. Great place to take your vehicle.

We appreciatte your business Preston

SP
Sandy P.
06/06/2020
Very attentive and knowledgeable. They went above and beyond to help fix my car as soon as possible.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 06/23/2020

Thsankyou Sandy...Let me know if you have anymore problems...