KW
Central Point, OR
Hyundai Elantra Touring
04/02/2017
Transmission service
Gary and the crew are great ! I took are car to the dealer for free oil change several months, as normal the say hey did the inspection and the transmission they said need service ASAP . I had been in the hospital and was not able to check the fluid myself. They performed the service and also said this car has no filter , it is just a flush and fluid replace system. Long story short the fluid darken sooner than normal so I made an appointment with Millers . They did service and guess what ? the car does have a filter and Gary had ordered it ahead of time so no waiting for parts . Millers is the only place I recommend to friends . I have known them for over 30 years and never a bad word from any of their customers . I was a parts man in the valley for some years and bad news travels fast and again none . Millers will take care of our cars for all repairs I can not do myself and I'm a very picky person about my cars care .
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thankyou Kevin we appreciate all of your referals all of these past years....Thankyou for your business.....Gary Miller

VA
Virginia A.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
03/28/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she has used this business for 50 years and she will not go to anyone else. She also said that she loves the employee, Gary.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 04/04/2017

Thankyou Virginia...We love you too....Gary Miller

Jennifer R.
Jacksonville, OR
Honda Accord
03/21/2017
Quick and honest service.
The prices were reasonable and the service was quick. Gary was awesome and didn't automatically assume I didn't know anything because I'm a female. I would definitely recommend them.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/28/2017

Thank Jennifer...What a awsome review

MA
Michael A.
03/15/2017
Best service I've had yet!
Brought my pick up in for some brake work and fluid changes. No beating around the bush, didn't try to up sell my on non essentials, and promptly finished the work. I'd recommend this shop to anyone. Thanks for doing such a great job! I'm only doing business here!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanyou Michael...Hope to see you again soon....Hope your move goes well....Gary Miller

EW
Ernest W.
03/11/2017
good service reasonable price
excellent
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks for your review...I appreciate your loyalty to our shop...Gary Miller

Jason C.
Jacksonville, OR
Toyota Tundra
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he was happy with the good service he received from the business.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Jason, we allways appreciate your business

DI
Dave I.
Ford Edge
02/25/2017 Category: Service
Dave said this business was good. The staff is good.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 03/21/2017

Thanks Dave...We appreciate your trust & comments....

AK
Aimee K.
Central Point, OR
Mazda 5
02/22/2017
Another great experience
Excellent, honest and dependable service from Gary and his crew as always! Thank You
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/22/2017

Thankyou Aimee...Hope you have a great week.....Gary

Ryan C.
Phoenix, OR
Lexus ES 300
02/09/2017
I needed my belts replaced and my brakes serviced. I called many places in town for a quote. No other shop came close to beating the price at Miller Auto. I was very happy to have my vehicle fixed with high quality parts and backed by a warranty. Gary was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole experience. I highly recommend bringing your vehicle in and letting the honest and talented guys fix it right the first time. There are so many untrustworthy mechanics out there. The guys at Miller Auto were very trustworthy and a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be back when my vehicle needs to be repaired again.

It was a joy to service your Lexus...Thankyou.....Gary Miller

Johnathon F.
Hornbrook, CA
GMC Jimmy
01/23/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was very punctual with his vehicle and they provided him with the best quote possible.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thanks Johnathon...We will be here if anymore problems....Gary

BF
Buzz F.
Cadillac DeVille
01/21/2017
Caring Automotive Service
Consistent Good Quality Service
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thankyou Buzz...Hope your enjoying the rainy weather...

Monte M.
Dodge Intrepid
01/16/2017
Gary and the guys did a great job on my car replacing the valve cover gaskets and back flushing my oil system. these guys are fast and efficient, they do good work.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 02/16/2017

Thanks Monte..We appreciate your business....

GM
Greg M.
01/13/2017
Regular maintenance. Coolant leak.
I always receive honest and quality work in a timely manner.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/13/2017

Thankyou Greg...Have a nice weekend...Bring the other pickup in next week....

EB
Eric B.
Jeep Commander
01/07/2017
Customer service
You can trust Gary Miller!
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/11/2017

Thakyou Donna & Eric....Have a Great New 2017 Year.....      Gary Miller

MI
Mel I.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
12/28/2016 Category: Service
Mel said this business had him in and out.
GARY M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 01/11/2017