Kole M.
Nissan Pickup
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Kole said this business provided nice and friendly service.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 11/14/2015

Thankyou Kole....Gary Miller

AD
Annette D.
Mazda 626
11/11/2015
honest and complete review of my car
Looked everything over and gave me solid advice and what do do next with my car.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 11/13/2015

Thankyou Annette....Glad we were able to give some helpful advise for your Mazda Vehicle decisions......Gary Miller

Mary Jane B.
Gold Hill, OR
10/27/2015 Category: Service
Mary Jane said she liked the owner of this business. He sounded honest and they really tried to help her out.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/29/2015

Thankyou Mary Jane...Gary Miller

Betsy H.
10/21/2015 Category: Service
Betsy said the employees at this business explain exactly what they have done to her vehicle and also let her know what services she may need. She has been going to this business for several years and she likes taking her vehicle there.

CD
Charles D.
Buick Park Avenue
10/19/2015
Great Mechanics!
We are very pleased with the honesty and sincere concern with the care of our car. They did a great job, and it was completed within one day. Thank you!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/19/2015

Thanks Charles...We appreciate your business...Hope you & Claudette have a good week----Gary

Jennifer M.
10/12/2015
Excellent service!
Millet auto care not only provides excellent service in a timely manner, but supports the youth in our community as well!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/13/2015

Thankyou Jennifer...We appreciate your business...

BF
Buzz F.
Cadillac DeVille
10/04/2015
Consistent Good Service
Consistent Good service
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 10/04/2015

Thanks Buzz...Hope you have a great Trip...
PS---I found the lost Check...Gary Miller

Rania H.
White City, OR
Volvo 850
09/30/2015 Category: Service
Rania said this business really takes care of their customers.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/30/2015

Thankyou Rania....We appreciate your bussiness...Thanks for your comments....Gary Miller

YR
Yvonne R.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
09/25/2015 Category: Service
Yvonne said this business provides good service. They are honest, straight forward and she really likes them.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/28/2015

Thankyou for the Comments...Glad you finally passed the State Emission program to get your vehicle license renewal....Gary Miller

Kevin S.
09/14/2015
Truly professional
Excellent communication, follow-up and fair pricing. Knowledgeable, engaged, results-oriented mechanics and I honestly couldn't ask for a better experience. I highly recommend Miller Auto Care and that is something I do not do lightly.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/14/2015

Thankyou Kevin...We appreciate yor business.....Have a Great week....Gary Miller

Ruben B.
09/09/2015
Ford F250
I was impress not only a clean shop. But it shows pride in there work. My truck was bought used and I had it inspected. Not as bad as I expected and happy to say I will be coming back. I believe you get what you pay for and Miller Auto Care is worth every dollar you put in you car or truck. If you want to keep your car running great then Miller Auto Care is the place to go.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2015

Thankyou Ruben...We appreciate your business... See you Soon...Gary Miller

KW
Kevin W.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/30/2015
A true Professional
Our car needed the 60 k routine timing belt replacement. I chose Miller over the dealer and other shops due to the fact I know it would be done right with the best parts. My wife drives 60 plus miles a day to and from work and I wanted total piece of mind. I have been around the automotive business in the rogue valley and word travels fast , a bad word travels even faster. That being said never a bad word that I can remember has been said abut Millers . Gary is a great guy and a perfectionist , and trust me that the kind of person you want working on your car.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 09/10/2015

Thankyou Kevin....I loved talking to you about things...Thanks for your great comments...I appreciate your all of your referrals & business....Gary Miller

LC
Larry C.
08/28/2015
Prompt service
My directional signals were failing and Gary got me right in for immediate repairs which I appreciated because I wanted to feel safe on the road.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/28/2015

Thankyou Larry... We always appreciate your happy & joyful personality...Thanks, We appreciate the business....               Gary Miller

Dwayne S.
08/27/2015
Excellent job!!!
Quality work, done on time, and was under what was quoted. Thanks guys!!!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/28/2015

Thankyou Dwayne, Hope we will see you again soon... Thanks for your comments...Gary Miller

Ron R.
Ford RV Cutaway
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Ron said this business did fine.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/15/2015

Thankyou Ron....Gary Miller

Jeff H.
Ashland, OR
Mazda Tribute
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said they are really nice and great people. They have fair prices. Gary is a good guy and is pleasant. They were wonderful to his girlfriend who was in recently as well.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/15/2015

Thankyou Jeff & Brittney....We appreciate your Business....Let me know if you resolved the Battery issue on Friday....Gary Miller

Brian B.
Phoenix, OR
Toyota FJ Cruiser
08/11/2015
Knowledgeable, Excellent Service, Very Friendly
Gary has been taking care of my vehicles for 10+ years. This is the first time that I have supplied my own parts, and Gary didn't mind just doing the labor. Not many shops would do that. He also kept his word on the quoted cost. Miller Auto is a winner!
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/12/2015

Thankyou Brian...We appreciate your business.....Gary Miller

RK
Richard K.
Suzuki Samurai
08/09/2015
Friendly and helpful people.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/10/2015

We appreciate your Business Ron.....Thankyou....Gary Miller

John W.
Nissan Sentra
08/05/2015
trustworthy service
When the dealer recommended the same brake service that Gary had suggested, Gary did it for lots less money.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 08/06/2015

We appreciatte you Business John.....Thanks.....Gary Miller

Betty M.
07/30/2015 Category: Service
Betty said the business is always top notch. They are courteous, timely, and hospitable. Their waiting area is very comfortable. When the service is finished, everything works.
Gary M. from Miller Auto Care Center responded on 07/31/2015