ES
Ed S.
Jeep Renegade
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Ed said everything went good.

SD
Sara D.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Sara said she was in and out.

Steve S.
Boulder Junction, WI
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Steve said the service was good.

AH
Alicia H.
Dwight, IL
01/10/2021
2020 Toyota Corolla
I bought a 2020 Toyota Corolla and had a great experience. They did not try pressuring us to buy the car. They where very friendly and ready to ask any questions we had. Did not rush us as we made our big decision on buying our new car. I will definitely be back for my next car.

RICHARD C.
Hyundai SONATA
01/07/2021
Using them for years
Ive gone to simotes for over 15 years aand don't go anywhere else if I can help it. Their prices are always fair and they don't bs you or give off those sleezy car salesmen vibes you get elsewhere

VH
Victoria H.
Nissan Versa Note
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Victoria said they are great, they bought their vehicle there years ago and have been there 100 times.

BT
Barry T.
Nissan Murano
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Barry said they were very professional, very helpful, listened to exactly what he needed and were very good with servicing his vehicle.

KW
KEITH W.
Buick LaCrosse
12/09/2020
Quick service and very friendly.
I went for an oil change and the service guy said it would he 45 minutes. It actually took 20 the service guy was friendly and quick. I always get good service from there. I will definitely be going back.

BK
Brian K.
Plainfield, IL
GMC Yukon
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Brian said this business was great and they do a great job.

PF
PAUL F.
Chevrolet Avalanche
11/29/2020
Service is great...
Dave from service is a good man. I have brought my '03 Avalanche to Simotes 3 or 4 times, and all for service. Just plain friendly, and professional. A+

Dan M.
Valparaiso, IN
11/27/2020
My Wife and I had fun today.
Today we seniors bought a Dodge Challenger at Simotes Motor Sales. A sales staff of 2 handled everything and so easily , their system was so relaxing and we were treated with kindness and respect. Hard to find a dealer with such a professional attitude and made it a pleasure for us as the customer. No pressure at all from either staff members. Nick was showing me a beautiful Dodge Ram while we waited for the paper work. I live in Indiana and their vehicles are not only above board quality but very reasonably priced as the market shows. Thanks again for everything, you gave us a nice Thanks Giving weekend.

John G.
Channahon, IL
Hyundai ELANTRA
11/24/2020
Last minute oil change...
Within 24 hours, I was able to get an oil change. Unlike dealerships, where one would to have to wait weeks...

VA
Victor A.
Morris, IL
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Victor said everything works.

RO
Randy O.
Illinois
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Randy said it was great. It was recommended by friend.

Manuel M.
Lockport, IL
11/11/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said very good. They worked with him the whole time he was there.