Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Pepperell, MA
Jeep Patriot
01/19/2019
Outstanding Customer Service
As always, accommodating, and top-notch service

GD
George D.
Westford, MA
Dependability
I can always count on Modern Auto, recently I had a problem with my truck and had it towed directly to Modern Auto; they were so understanding and reassuring to me that they would take a look at it as soon as possible. Called me and fixed the problem in a timely manner always checking in with me

Karen M.
Nissan Rogue
Another great visit!
Brought both my cars in today for routine service. A great visit as always.

LT
Lisa T.
Westford, MA
INFINITI QX80
01/18/2019
Always excellent service = repeat customer
As usual the service department was great. Personable and fast service.

DO
Daniel O.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said they do a good job.

WG
William G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
William said the people are very courteous and do good work, at the business.

Mario P.
Chelsea, MA
01/13/2019
It’s always a pleasure to come here and get the best of my services completed left the shop happy my car working just like when I purchase it in 2017

Jeep Liberty
01/10/2019
Good service and good people
Good service and good people

HG
Henry G.
01/05/2019
Top notch service
Everything went as I expected. The service gentlemen explained to me everything I needed to know. He explained all my options and was very professional.

Kenneth S.
Billerica, MA
01/04/2019
Customer service
I noticed the day before New Year’s Day my passenger window wouldn’t work. I called and spoke to Ken , and knowing it was going to rain that night asked if anything could be done. He gave me a loaner car and waited until I got there as they were closing. He made a very stressful situation so much easier. Thank you Ken!!!

OP
Olivia P.
Dracut, MA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Olivia said the employees took her vehicle in early.

Wellesley, MA
Volkswagen Golf
12/26/2018
The auto inspection was done promptly and professionally. The service people could drive a stick, including reverse.
Modern was an easy location to find with easy parking and a customer oriented staff that knows your time is important to you.

David B.
Lowell, MA
12/25/2018
Quick convenient pleasant service.
I called for an appointment and got in in 2 days. How awesome!! The guys were great.

Rebecca B.
North Chelmsford, MA
12/24/2018
Great customer service!
Friendly staff, great service, nice/clean waiting area, which I really liked.

Dawn R.
Arlington, MA
12/24/2018
I suddenly realized I missed having my car inspected 4 months ago. I called Modern and even though I had never been there before they were able to fit me in that day for an inspection and oil change. They were really friends and not pushy about their recommendation of additional work my vehicle needs. I’m looking forward to going back.

John B.
Nashua, NH
Kia Optima
12/22/2018 Category: Service
John said the business found the right vehicle for him. They were great.

Diane G.
Dunstable, MA
Nissan Rogue
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Charlotte. She said she had a great experience. She worked with Kevin and he was terrific.

SL
Suzanne L.
Volvo C70
12/10/2018
Friendly and local
I find Modern Auto & Tire is great for inspection stickers. Friendly, courteous and quick.

LW
Linda W.
North Chelmsford, MA
Chrysler 200
12/09/2018
Always A Peasure
As always thank you Kevin and team for taking great care of my car.

LJ
Larz J.
12/07/2018
CLEAN office and shop( shows pride)
Service excellent, so glad that they are close to me!
Really impressed