AR
Andrew R.
Hudson, NH
Ram 1500
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said that the place was very helpful and professional but he had to make an extra trip back when an opposing part to the one that was replaced failed.

Steven B.
Jeep Compass
03/10/2019
Service guys are great. Walked in with no appointment and they were able get me right in.

Joanne T.
Tewksbury, MA
Honda Civic Sdn
03/03/2019
Always fast and friendly service.
Modern Auto is a great place to purchase and have work done on your vehicle. One of the best features is you get a loaner vehicle if your vehicle needs work. To me that is a big deal.. I've also recommended 4 ppl to modern Auto who also purchased vehicles there. Modern Auto is great!!

GW
George W.
Billerica, MA
03/02/2019 Category: Service
George said the service was quick, he was in and out fast.

ET
Ellynmarie T.
Townsend, MA
02/28/2019
The BEST!
Again, Modern Auto comes through in a pinch!
I was a walk in with a tire issue. They were able to take me right away (very lucky!), diagnosed and fixed my issue. I was on my way in a snap.
Modern Auto is always responsive, kind and professional.

EC
Elaine C.
02/25/2019
Reliable and honest
Your station is reliable and honest.

GM
Gaetano M.
Lowell, MA
02/24/2019
Purchased vehicle
Excellent customer service !

KA
Karen A.
02/23/2019
Oil change and key bob battery
They have helped me to get my car in good working order. I needed a battery for my remote car key and they found it and put it in. They have helped with little things like putting air in my tires, flushing out washer fluid I did not like. There prices are fair.

PH
Philip H.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Philip said he was given a rejection sticker. He said aside from the sticker, the business has great service and great people.

CF
Chaz F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/13/2019
Friendly knowledgeable people.
The people are very accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. They go out of there way to determine the problem and fix it

Robert S.
Westford, MA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that everything went pretty well with his service visit.

GH
Gregory H.
Jeep Liberty
02/10/2019
I said it once , I'll say it again!
Great service, and good people, fair prices

Randolph, MA
02/06/2019
Car service
Great service. I woukd highly recommend.

JO
Jack O.
Ashby, MA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the business does excellent work and the staff are great people.

GS
Gary S.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/04/2019
easy in, easy out
I walked in without an appt to have an air filter changed. I was taken care of immediately. Bruce was very courteous and friendly. A very good experience. I love this place.

MK
Melanie K.
Westford, MA
Acura MDX
02/03/2019
Great service! I needed an oil change and I was in the area. Kevin told me to come by and he could do the oil change as well as check out the screeching noise that I was telling him about and I could take a free rental car. They were prompt and thorough. Got back to me right away with pricing. They let me keep the rental car until my vehicle was ready. Very friendly service and fair service. I will be going back there for all of my oil changes!

Chip M.
Oil Change and tire rotation
These guys always take could care of us

Michael C.
Honda Accord Coupe
modern-auto--tire
busy Saturday but they took in my wife and had her car fixed in 30 mins and back on the road. excellent customer service

Wellesley, MA
02/01/2019
Brakes
Modern took my car and fixed my brakes when other garages has waits of 1 to 5 days. I was able to wait for the repair. They were done in a couple of hours and the grinding ceased.

Mary Beth H.
01/30/2019
Always Outstanding Service
We service 4 vehicles at Modern Auto (3 of which were purchased from them). Always happy with the pleasant, professional and knowledgeable service advisers that help us. They give us recommendations on what needs to be done but never any pressure. Bonus is the free rental! Love Modern Auto.