Christopher C.
Dracut, MA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said he purchased his vehicle about a year ago, and he has already had to bring it in for service 3 or 4 times.

PM
Paul M.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/15/2018
Enjoyed the wait time (wasn’t ever long at all the times I go there), the service at the front desk, the friendliness, & the quality of service performed on the car.

RD
Rachel D.
07/13/2018
Oil and inspection
Always a pleasure guy and Kevin’s very nice !!!

AK
Alicia K.
07/09/2018
Customer service
Everything is explained to you and your are treated well. I don't feel silly walking in and telling them what I think might be wrong. I trust these guys to do the best work and they have never disappointed me.

WG
Wendy G.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said the service desk employee was helpful and he was in and out fast.

John F.
Nashua, NH
Audi Q5
07/08/2018
outstanding customer service
I saw the vehicle that I wanted on Saturday and I was driving it off the lot on Monday. My sales person was Joey. I was very impressed how professional he was for his age. I told him I had to buy this car from him. A Great young man. Hats off to Bruce and Kevin in the Service Center who also helped me out. Thanks Guys.

Mike M.
Volvo XC90
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he had a great experience and the staff were very helpful.

07/01/2018
Inspection
Always a pleasure no time for an oil change

Jesse K.
Billerica, MA
Toyota Matrix
06/28/2018
Clean, pleasant atmosphere
They fixed one of the lights without an extra charge when they inspected my car. They were all nice & even cleaned the inside of my car with a pleasant odor when I got in my car. Very pleased with the service! Thanks!

Karen M.
Nissan Rogue
06/24/2018
Always a great experience.
Came in for an oil change and tire rotation. I mentioned that I have this terrible rattle in my car and explained it. They guessed as to what it likely was, and when it was up on the lift, sure enough it was exactly what they thought. A simple $4 piece fixed it. They could have spent forever checking different things and charging me a ton in labor, but they are always so honest and it's part of the reason I love going there so much. So very happy with them. I have 20 other stories just like this one. They're great!

Dylan M.
Chelmsford, MA
Ford Police Interceptor
06/24/2018
Service on my ford
Thank you for the great service on my ford pick up ..I am so pleased with the service and the time it was in the shop..all employees worked with me.

06/21/2018
Too long
I made an appointment for an oil change and was there over an hour until it was finished.
Then an error was made at checkout and I didn’t get half off my oil change like I was supposed to.

KR
Kiran R.
Westford, MA
06/19/2018
Walk in inspection
Needed an inspection on my old beater pickup today and I was able to walk-in and walk out in 30 mins. Always quick and friendly. Kevin was great as usual

NP
Nornam P.
06/18/2018
Convenient
First time customer looking for an overdue inspection sticker on a Saturday morning. The were available & only a short wait in comfortable surroundings. I would definitely return

KT
Karla T.
Nashua, NH
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Karla said they were outstanding. They were not able to resolve her problem but they tried.

Kevin S.
Buick Regal
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the business is great. The staff get him in and out quickly, and answer all of his questions.

Matthew W.
Tyngsboro, MA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the facility provided good service.

Michelle M.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Michelle said that the facility is really great, she couldn't appreciate them more and they work hard to get her back on the road safely.

CA
Camie A.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Cammie said the business did a great job.

Randy S.
Saab 9-3
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Randy said he was told the vehicle was fine by the technicians at this business after checking out the vehicle after it had been towed to this facility. The vehicle had stall prior to it being towed to this facility while on the freeway. After leaving the facility the vehicle stalled again 3 blocks from home. He is not satisfied with this business.
Guy Nichols, S., Owner from Modern Auto & Tire responded on 06/12/2018

Hi Randy, We spoke to you yesterday by phone to see if there was anything we can do to help you out, you let us know this review was collected by a phone call from sure critic and did not represent your feelings.

Sincerely,