P
Paul
Harwich, MA
12/06/2018
Justin makes it great.
Justin, honesty, friendly and down to Earth.

KV
Kristen V.
Marstons Mills, MA
11/30/2018
Great work, honest shop that doesn’t try to rip you off.
Went in bc my car was making noise, diagnosed with fan belt issue. Parts can’t in and appt scheduled for the next day. Could have talked me into also replacing another more expensive part but said I didn’t need it. Also fixed my front brakes and price was fair.

John W.
Sandwich, MA
11/19/2018
My stand Trouble
Justin and crew did a great job diagnosing the problem and getting the Mustang back on the road again. I’m sure we will never have any trouble with the car again..,

Marilyn H.
Yarmouth Port, MA
11/15/2018
I know that my car will be given their top mechanical ability at an affordable price.
Once again another successful trip to Morrison Motor Works. They provide the best service and help to keep costs down. I have total confidence that the work will be done properly and quickly. I can say this after years of taking my car there. Never have I been dissatisfied or felt that I was overcharged. I recommend this auto shop to all of my friends.

Jerry F.
West Barnstable, MA
Toyota Tundra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did a very nice job. The price was reasonable.

Chung M.
Abington, MA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Chung said they are the best.

MF
Marlene F.
Harwich, MA
Jeep Liberty
09/30/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable and Accommodating
My first visit to Morrison Motors was a few months ago when the service station I had been going to for years told me I needed transmission work on my car. I thought that I was looking at either putting an enormous amount of money into repairing my old car (which I love) or to start looking to purchase another vehicle. Well, I looked up transmission repairs (local) on the Internet and saw Morrison Motors who happened to be close to where I worked. I sent an email and received an immediate reply from the owner, Justin. I took my car in the next day for a complete evaluation and lo and behold not a transmission problem. Justin provided me with a list of things that needed to be done, a couple right away and others at my convenience. Over the last few months I have had all the work completed. Justin was more than accommodating in scheduling my service appointments to my work schedule. He and his employees are both friendly and knowledgeable. The shop is clean and the waiting area is the most comfortable and clean of any auto service center that I have been in. I was so impressed with Morrison Motors that when my son, who lives in Plymouth, needed work done on his vehicle I sent him to Justin. He was just as happy as I was with Justin and the service he received. The best part, my final cost was nowhere near what it might have been had I needed my transmission done. As an added note, my 2002 Jeep Liberty runs like a dream!

AN

Centerville, MA
GMC Acadia
09/25/2018
My GMC brake repair..
Bunch of straight shooters, no gimmicks ,no cons , fast & easy really reliable mechanics that you don’t have to worry about getting screwed. Thumbs up

Mike C.
Mashpee, MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the price ended up being more than was quoted. It was a surprise and disappointing.

NS
Norm S.
West Yarmouth, MA
Mitsubishi Galant
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Norm said the staff did a very good job of taking care of a difficult problem.

MV
Mathew V.
New York, NY
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Matthew said the staff were excellent. They were responsive and honest about when they could get him in and the work that they provided. He was very pleased with the outcome.

Tara M.
Providence, RI
Honda Civic Coupe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Tara said Justin is kind and fair and honest. She thanks him very much.

Chung M.
Abington, MA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Chung said this business did a good job. They are the best.

WJ

Jason C.
Hyannis, MA
GMC Suburban
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the employee who evaluated his vehicle was very personable and great to work with.

Michele B.
Osterville, MA
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the staff members were good.

David H.
Hyannis, MA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
David said he had to find his own transmission but he liked them.

HS
Hector S.
Centerville, MA
Ford Cutaway
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Hector said the service was quick, fast, and the staff got it done.

BD
Bob D.
Sagamore Beach, MA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the employees did a really good job.