Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Kathleen M.
Morristown, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and efficient
Great service, no complaints. Glad I got a Hyundai. Love that I can schedule service online, anytime. Very convenient.

PS

EB
Elizabeth B.
Talbott, TN
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and graciously helpful.
Best car dealer place in town!

SG
Susan G.
Dandridge, TN
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Mileage count for rebate
Thanks

Talbott, TN
Problem
The sales team need to clearly state what services are provided when buying a new car AND the service dept need to let you know BEFORE the work is done if there is a charge to the customer.
Donald F. from Morristown Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I would like to discuss this issue with you more. Please contact me directly at (423)200-5200 extension 224.

Kodak, TN
08/01/2018 Category: Service
They found a way to charge me for a recall issue
I brought my vehicle in for a recall issue. A part was not working that caused the issue but they told me it wasn’t covered and I had to pay 85. Not happy.
Donald F. from Morristown Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Our goal is to provide an exemplary level of service to all of our guests. Based on the events you describe, we did not meet that goal. We apologize for your recent experience, and your comments will be used for coaching and training. I would like to discuss this matter further. Please contact me directly at (423)200-5200 extension 224.

DA
Dee A.
Cosby, TN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change and tire rotation while I wait
I drive a lot of miles, need an oil change every 6 weeks or do. The crew here is awesome, always get me in and out fast and well serviced. I wish Hyundai made a pickup truck, it would be my next purchase!

Tony B.
New Market, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff. I've taken my Veloster in several times for its routine service appointments. Always gotten my car back in a timely fashion.

Johnny T.

PK
Peter K.
Morristown, TN
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
The only negative I have is that the parking lot is VERY LOW on inventory. It looks the dealership is going out of business. When I bought my car in March of 2016, the inventory to choose from was huge.

Evansville, IN
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!!!
My car’s engine gave out while I was travelling alone and 6 hours from home. Shawn (Sean?) at Morristown was amazing!!! He helped me every step of the way, kept me informed and was kind and patient with me during a very stressful event. Cannot recommend this dealership enough!

White Pine, TN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/19/2018 Category: Service
They were very friendly and service was quick

KC
Kenneth C.
Bulls Gap, TN
07/19/2018 Category: Service
everything was done in a timely manner
everything was done quickly

Russellville, TN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The Morristown Hyundai service team al aye make me feel welcome and I am in and out in no time!

Richard S.
Dandridge, TN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently superior
Every time I go to Morristown Hyundai I receive excellent care for my Santa Fe. Very pleased with their service department.

Kelly M.
Rutledge, TN
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Relaxed
Mr. Brian Cosby
Very helpful and polite really wanted to make sure all of are needs were met.

LE
Larry E.
Kodak, TN
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and value
I love my new Kona and I was given great service at my first scheduled service visit. Thanks!

Joy R.
Sevierville, TN
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very nice and helpful
When my car messed up due to a past recall, they were very nice and were very fast to get my car approval to be fixed by Hyundai and to get us a rental. And were very helpful when I just decided to trade it on a new one instead of keeping it.

BL