Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 1.66667/5rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667rating 1.66667

LP
Larry P.
Rogersville, TN
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Service at dealer!
Always courteous! I showed the manager the paint chipping on my second pearl white Sonata! I hope to hear from Hyundai on this! I had a 2009 and now a 2016 with less than 50,000 miles.

CT

Whitesburg, TN
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Solid Maintenance
Consistently provides quick inspection and maintenance.

RN
Rhonda N.
Greeneville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Guessing at repair needed without a scan
I'll have to say everyone was nice, but they didn't really check what I wanted checked. Most of my dash warning lights were lit up on my 2017 Tuscon. I said while we have it hear you can change the oil early. Then they came to me and said there was a recall of a temp sensor, so they changed that. No time to do what I came there for. The warning lights on the dash. All were yellow except steering and it was red with an exclamation mark. So I was worried about leaving and not knowing what the problem was. They had no loner car? On a car lot full of cars for sale? Then they said probably a rodent had chewed into a wire and they'd have to go through the whole wiring to find it. I was beginning to not trust that since no mention of running a scan for codes or bad sensors was done. Was quick to tell me the warranty would not cover if it was a rodent chewed wire. So I left and drove 2 hours the next day to get it to the dealership I bought it at (Bristol) and I left it from close of Sat where they could look at it on Monday. By Monday evening I had a call telling me it was a ABS/something else Sensor. and I could pick my car up by noon the next day. Warranty covered. I really got the feeling at the Morristown dealership that they did not like that I hadn't bought the car there. Great customer relations at Bristol though. Seeing as how I had to drive twice the distance to get my car repaired, I probably will have my oil changes done in Morristown though. I really felt that if this was a safety concern for me they should have offered me something to drive so that I could have left it in Morristown to be fixed. As my husband and I were both there, we did not have a way to leave the car.
Donald F. from Morristown Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for making us aware of your recent experience. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I would like to discuss this issue with you more. Please contact me directly at (423)200-5200 extension 224.

Johnny M.
Harrogate, TN
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Great customer service and I like the folks there

HH
Heather H.
Rugby, TN
11/28/2018 Category: Service
Love it!
The staff are so friendly especially the mechanics!

TW
Tara W.
Rose Hill, VA
Five stars plus. A 10
I own two Mercedes and have owned several Lexus. This dealership is on par and maybe better

James T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Yes and no
Oil change fine requested adjustment no. The adjustment was actually very simple.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Relatively fast service; friendly staff; good pricing

CU
Cindy U.
Bean Station, TN
11/20/2018 Category: Service
from advising me I needed new tires, giving me a written quote with several options, ordering my tires and putting new tires, I was very happy with the professional manner it was handled. I appreciated the information about the tires, and keeping me informed on my order and arrival of tires. Also grateful they were able to work with my schedule to set up my appointment to install the tires.

Harrogate, TN
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Ease of communication and speed
I didn’t have to wait and the service was very timely.

PW
Phillip W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service appt.
Staff very friendly. Techs finished the 100k mile checkup and service in a very timely manner. The car continues to provide excellent service and is of very high quality.

PS
Patty S.
Rutledge, TN
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Love my Hyundai
Love my Car, Love this dealer service place. Got new tires before they blew on the road. Thanks you guys!!!!

PC
Peter C.
Dandridge, TN
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service appointment
My vehicle was taken in right on time. Normal time for oil change and checkup. Always polite and very interested in explaining what was done and what was needed if necessary.

Tony B.
New Market, TN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Quick efficient service
Fast efficient service. Immediately took car back to garage and began servicing. Didn't just sit and wait for a mechanic to eventually get around to it.

TW
Tara W.
Rose Hill, VA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and very fast for routine maintenance
Very consumer oriented. Excellent service. Quick, Easy, Pleasant experience *****

Darrell R.
Jonesborough, TN
11/13/2018 Category: Service
great people very nice happy with the service
love our hyundai go to morristown they take good care of you and your cars

WI
William I.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Owner
Vary timelyservices, every one very respectable ro customers,

Joann C.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Never a complaint
I love bringing my car here for an oil change. The service is great and quick. Never pushy on getting other things done.