DEBORAH M.
Thorough and efficient.

DIANA R.
Chrysler 200
07/12/2019
They helped me when I needed them
I really appreciate the guy that came to my house . I had a certain amount of money and I don’t have a credit card and he gave me the work on my car for that . I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Diana

JERROLD P.
Buick LeSabre
07/12/2019
Great service and how they fix your vehicle.
Great service and auto care.Very helpful and never takes too long.Towing guys are great too.Pricing is fair to what's going on.I never feel I have paid too much.I will use their service as long as I can.Thanks!

Dearborn Heights, MI
Mercedes-Benz S500
07/04/2019
Tow truck drivers were helpful and excellent service
Battery tech driver came within 20 mins after calling and made sure i made it to work on time

Ford Flex
06/28/2019
Great work and customer service
Very honest and hard working. Nice people to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

CLAUDE B.
Romulus, MI
Chevrolet Chevy Express
06/28/2019
Starter repair
They were prompt at getting the job done,very friendly and answered all questions. One small problem they disconnected my viper security system and they didn’t reconnect it. But I still would recommend them for there service.

JJ
JONATHAN J.
Rockwood, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/25/2019
Repair
Not satisfied not at all......

DAJIA W.
Romulus, MI
06/24/2019
Fixed car
Very nice and made sure everything was well fixed up

CV
CRAIG V.
Greenwood, IN
06/22/2019
Friendlyness,
I was from out of town. AAA towed me there . (First time i ever needed AAA . And i will highly recommend that as well ). Turned out to be a starter. .had me fixed and on road before noon .Mike and his crew did great. I will recommend them.

John C.
Taylor, MI
06/14/2019
Auto Repair
The Motorcity Auto Repair provided great service. Worked effective with warrantee company for my vehicle.

KK
KATHLEEN K.
06/12/2019
Quality repairs, great service and very reasonable pricing
The staff at Motorcity Auto Care are wonderful; respectful, polite and personable. Great pricing! Their diagnostics were spot on, they explained things concisely and took the time necessary to ensure that I understood all of the work the mechanic would be doing to my vehicle.

DAVID W.
06/10/2019
Timely repairs thorough work torque specs achieved
I enjoy the staff as well as a service things are done professionally diagnosis are accurate repairs are complete prices are fair thanks Motor City

PE
PARIS E.
Taylor, MI
Buick Rendezvous
06/07/2019
Not happy
I was not happy about the cost amount of the service I was told one thing

DENISE C.
Westland, MI
06/07/2019
Knowledge, quickness
Ability to scope out the problem. Ability to get parts in a timely manner. Ability to get work done in one day.

FS
FRANK S.
Saturn SL
06/03/2019
I love thme
They are good people and they work on my car they will find something wrong with your car and fix it for you

CHUCK W.
New Boston, MI
05/11/2019
Great job
Thank you for the Great Service you did on my pickup. I will be back.

DAVID W.
05/11/2019
Good fast service
Not a bad spot to get some things done when your back hurts or you have troubles or tools you don't have they do they do what you ask them to and they're nice from what I can tell the business is thriving and there's a good reason for that they're doing a good job

LATRA B.
Detroit, MI
Friendly and fast
Did a great job

Wyandotte, MI
Sad Easter With a Happy Ending
My son’s car wouldn’t start for work on Easter Sunday. We called AAA and were referred to Motor City Auto Care. They sent a truck right away. The problem required a tow. The next morning we got a call with the news that the starter had to be replaced. By 3:00 we were able to pick it up. It’s running fine ever since.

JEAN R.
Wyandotte, MI
Saturn Aura
04/26/2019
Work done. Warranty upheld on battery.
I got home and was met by my neighbor who told me my front tire was almost flat. I do feel that a tire air check should be part of every service.