AR
ADAN R.
Ecorse, MI
10/20/2020
Good place
I have nothing bad to say

AH
AMY H.
Wyandotte, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/25/2020
Great prices
I was amazed at the great discount i was given and they did the repairs very quickly
I am very pleased

AA
ASHLOCK A.
09/18/2020
The customer care
I brought my car in for over heating Adam is who I felt with, I’m a widow with 4 small children and he went above and beyond for me with fixing it and price! I will always take my car there for any future needs!!! I highly recommend this place!! Go see Adam!!!!

JIMMY R.
Mercury Milan
09/18/2020
Professional and fast
They called me with a plan to assess my vehicle problems, explained why those parts needed to be replaced and gave me a price. They were finished in 2 days replacing my wire harness, fuel tank regulator and CPU. PROFESSIONAL!

TC
TOM C.
Taylor, MI
Buick Lucerne
09/05/2020
Service and repair
Good service and repair you can count on Thanks!

BC

CD
Chastity D.
Lincoln Park, MI
08/28/2020
Fair priced and honest! The best place for repairs!!
I’ve brought my car here for the past year for almost everything that’s been wrong with it! I absolutely love knowing that they are fair priced and honest about everything they do! They all have great attitudes and the communication from them is also amazing! Overall, the only place I recommend to everyone I know!!

BC
BILL C.
Allen Park, MI
Chrysler 200
08/28/2020
Quality work
a fair quote and work was completed in the quoted time frame.

RL
RUSS L.
Rockwood, MI
Ford Crown Victoria
08/27/2020
Professional work
Professional work and on time

MICHAEL R.
Southgate, MI
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/20/2020
Honest
Been going there for years..professional, no unnessary sales pitch... What they say is to the point

Romulus, MI
Chevrolet Sonic
Awesome work
Got my car back in a timely manner and the repairs were done .

AL
ALICIA L.
Ford Escort
Trustworthy
They are responsive, and willing to answer any questions I had! It was as simple as dropping off the keys and picking it up.

MJ
MICHELL J.
Romulus, MI
Rude and very unprofessional
Very rude unprofessional overpriced no I will not refer them to anyone else I was referring to AAA I would never return to them again
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/19/2020

Car needed 2 new tires , quoted 100 each including tax and labor and disposal . than she ask to put 2 spare on the car but she only had one spare, than she said they are going to come and put the spare .the lugs were striped . she was very disrespectfull to me for no reason , She made me feel ,I have to give her free service .

HT

NA
NAHID A.
Flat Rock, MI
08/07/2020
Great service, I wish if they offered car rentals while they were fixing the car especially when they extended the repairs for 2 days because they were busy.