Business Solutions

Motorcity Auto Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
JOHN C.
06/30/2022
Good people
Motor city and the best shop and LP mike is really a great dude very honest I’m never tried to get over Moral of the story in the great shop and very good...

DAVID S.
06/28/2022
Great service by Mike and his crew!!
Mike was awesome! He looked at my vehicle right after I brought it in, got the parts the next day and finished the job the following day. Highly recommended!

JOHN L.
06/27/2022
Friendly service
The staff was friendly and got my car done same day.

LK
Linda K.
06/21/2022
Had a flat and called AAA - had great service from Kevin
We had a flat in Wyandotte Mi. and phoned AAA. Kevin was there within an hour- we sadly couldn't get our spare out of its rusted receptacle but Kevin was...

JASON D.
06/17/2022
They’ll will make right😃
Great customer service they treat you like family, they will go above and beyond to get the job done right🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆