RL
Berkley, MI
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/02/2019
Car not fixed correctly
I had my car towed to Motorcity. The fuel pump broke. They replaced it and had to order a special traveling technician to insert and tighten the O- ring
When I got home I smelled gas. Mike said blowback was common and I should spray car and wait a couple of days. Did so and last time at gas station a whole bunch of gas was leaking out. BIG puddle. Took it to my regular mechanic and he said he couldn’t fix it cause he didn’t have the special equipment to fix it. So I had to take it to my Mercedes dealership to fix. I have missed 5.5 days of work and a $415 car rental, on top of Motorcitys charges of $688. Now I have to pay my mechanic, rent a new car for 11 days cause that’s the soonest Mercedes can give me an appointment. AND I’ll be missing another 11 days of work, cause I’m an Uber/Lyft driver and can only use my car.
So, am I happy? Heck no. In spite of all this I can say that I did like Mike.

Ronald Lilek
248-761-7697

HELPED CUSTOMER WITH REPAIR

KEVIN M.
Mercedes-Benz SL500
07/18/2019
Didn’t fix the issue
Hopefully they get the problem fixed soon
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/21/2019

WE REPLACED A CRANK SENSOR AND THIS FIXED 1 OF THE ISSUES WITH CAR. A SECOND SENSOR WAS BAD AS WELL AND THEY BOUGHT THE SENSOR AND WE CHARGED NO LABOR TO PUT IT IN.

X

JJ
JONATHAN J.
Rockwood, MI
Buick LaCrosse
06/25/2019
Repair
Not satisfied not at all......

WH
Wendy H.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kati. She said when she got her vehicle back, the gas mileage was half of what it was before and she is missing half the gas that was in the tank which means they drove her vehicle. The steering is out and feels loose and when the vehicle was put back, it was not done correctly. She is taking the vehicle to the Ford dealership to see what was done wrong and will be sending the bill back to this business. She is not recommending them for this reason.

Jerome L.
Monroe, MI
Cadillac CTS
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Jerome said Tom was really nice. He did not appreciated the service charges.

AQ
Abduljabbar Q.
Melvindale, MI
Lexus GX 470
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Abduljabbar said the service was good, but when he got his bill for the battery change it was $290, so he was not happy.

DA
DARRYL A.
Southgate, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
08/10/2017
Same Problem
My car is doing the same thing it was doing before my $640 bill. Will be bringing it back!
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/11/2017

Good morning Darryl. I see you have posted a low score review. I appologise for your car having simular issues but its documented on your invoice that the car still has a couple more issues to be sorted out. Your spark plugs were worn more than twice the service wear limits and undoubtly needed replacement which has caused other issues to arise. We will stand behind our work and will be happy to accomodate your repair needs when your ready.

Misty B.
Michigan
Oldsmobile Silhouette
04/14/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Kim. She said her vehicle was hard to start when she left the facility and now it does not start at all. She said she would never deal with this business again.

AW
Adrian W.
Dodge Neon
01/13/2016 Category: Service
Adrian said the business did not have good customer service. He needed an engine repair but the problem was getting worse.

Jacob M.
Southgate, MI
Ford Contour
06/17/2015 Category: Service
Jacob said his vehicle broke down a week after he had service at this business. He would not recommend them to others because of his experience.
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 07/20/2015

IM SORRY FOR YOUR BAD EXPERIENCE PLEASE CALL ME AND TELL ME HOW I CAN HELP YOU MY NAME IS RAY 734-283-3340