LINDA S.
Buick Roadmaster
11/15/2019
Reiable
Great job finding and repairing my car. Nice people

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Livonia, MI
11/15/2019
Wonderful staff, quality work, satisfied repeat customer
Very professional, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Their diagnostics are spot on, work is timely and affordable.

KC
KIRK C.
Taylor, MI
Chrysler 300
11/10/2019
Quick service, good prices!
Good service and have always done good work on my vehicles. They have great towing services as well.

MESIUR R.
Riverview, MI
11/08/2019
Great
Great customer service , very knowledgeable professional, prompt service

KK
KATHLEEN K.
Chevrolet HHR
11/01/2019
Great customer service, dependable diagnostics and repairs
It is wonderful to have a repair facility that I never have to worry about the quality of the repairs on my vehicle and also the affordability

GI
GARY I.
Chrysler Pacifica
10/19/2019
Mr Gary C Ingram
Good friendly and honest service

RE
RROKO E.
10/14/2019
Fast and professional
I like this place no they always are honest and fast
Mike is very professional too

KAREN B.
10/12/2019
Fixed my tire and exhaust!
My valve stem ripped from the tire body, and they towed my car to their shop, fixed the tire AND my exhaust! All in one night/day! I'm so grateful for their work

KC
KEN C.
10/03/2019
Brakes
The staff here is very good at what they do very honest they will do nothing until they speak to you I walked away with my car better than it was

Westland, MI
09/30/2019
Knowledge, quickness
Quality work in a minimum of time.

RF
ROBERT F.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2019
Professional
Call AAA they arrived on time picked up my truck how to fix the same day very pleased

RP
RENEE P.
Trenton, MI
09/28/2019
Great job & very reasonable pricing!

Pontiac, MI
09/20/2019
The Staff is great!!
From the mechanics to Mike Kilby behind the counter was excellent. Car is running great so far

susan c.
Taylor, MI
Saturn L300
09/13/2019
Awesome Job
The service was excellent.. I had met these guys thru a tow truck driver that brought me there to c why my car was smoking so bad.. He chked my oil and told me I had put way to much oil in my car and said all I needed was an oil change and he was right,,, I'm very happy with the service and I would recommend him to any and everybody that is having anyway trouble...

RE
RROKO E.
08/31/2019
Friendly, helpful, fast, Hunest
Whenever I go to this place they finish my car in the timely manner.
They always diagnosed my car correctly and fixed the issue fast.
Very nice people and professional staff.

JAMES L.
Grosse Ile, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
08/30/2019
Service was good and they seemed honest.
They solved my problem, they were courteous and took care of business!

larry B.
Allen Park, MI
08/28/2019
EVERYTHING WAS POSITIVE, THEY DID WHAT THEY SAID AND CHARGED WHAT THEY SAID
I NEVER WENT TO THIS PLACE BEFORE SO I GAVE THEM A TRY. EVERYTHING WAS POSITIVE, THEIR PRICE WAS VERY GOOD AND I RECEIVED MY TRUCK BACK FIXED. I WOULD GO BACK AGAIN. THANK YOU MOTOR CITY AUTO CARE.

RL
Ronald L.
Berkley, MI
08/22/2019
Mike is a great caring guy
Had my car towed from a breakdown on I 94 to MotorCity Auto. Had the most professional experience with Mike. He even informed me of a small glitch, just as an FYI. It was quickly resolved and the car is running great. Thanks Mike.
Adam N. from Motorcity Auto Care responded on 08/22/2019

THANKS FOR THE REVIEW.  WHEN ISSUES ARISE A THE MEASURE OF GOOD SHOP IS THEY DON'T HIDE. THEY JUST MAKE IT RIGHT WITH THE CUSTOMER. THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY.

delana S.
Lincoln Aviator
08/09/2019
Team work
Good work and excellent customer service

SV
sharon v.
Ford Edge
07/30/2019
Good Service - Fair Price - No b.s.
My car overheated and AAA sent Stephen from Motor City autocare to tow it. Stephen was very professional and nice. He recommended MCA, said they are AAA certified and they would be able to repair it quickly. He was absolutely right! When I called the next morning, they already had diagnosed the problem (needed a new cooling fan assembly) and the estimate to fix it. The price was at the lower end of the average cost for this repair. Mike didn’t try to sell me any extra b.s. services like my home dealer does. He was also very courteous and funny despite how busy he was. My car was ready by 3pm that day and I was very happy! Each person I met there told me they appreciate my business. Good customer service is so lacking these days; I appreciate Motor City Auto care for getting it right. Would definitely recommend!