CYNTHIA W.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
10/06/2019
Friendly and trustworthy.
I called on Wednesday to schedule an appointment for Friday a.m. it was not a problem and if there was no traffic I could be at 8 or 8:30. I took 9:00 Geoff told me ( it’ll be bone in 20 min. ), I said I’ll be back in 40 to an hour because I’m going to take a walk at Sea Cliff State Beach. I’ve been going to Sea Cliff 76 for at least 10 years. These are great guys.

Lawrence Chin

09/19/2019
glad to have you
I trust these men and am very grateful to have them operating right in my neighborhood...they are friendly and polite and do what they say they will...thank you!

GM
GEORGE M.
Toyota Pickup
09/19/2019
Great service. Honest, nice guys who tell me what is going on with my truck.
I have a bad tire that Geoff made me aware. I realized I needed new tires. I would have never known if I didn't take my truck in for an oil change and check up. I always go back to this place because of the honesty and great job they do. Great service.

ANNE-MARIE S.
Lexus RX 450h
09/13/2019
Always have an answer
I trust their judgment and rely on their service.

FB
FELICIA B.
Watsonville, CA
09/10/2019
Everything was perfect!! Thank you, always for your great service!!
Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much...….

09/04/2019
Old truck
Love this place. They always fix the vehicle at a fair price. No BS. Trustworthy.

08/16/2019
I trust this team completely
The team at the 76 inspires complete trust, for me, in what they have to tell me about my vehicle and what I must do to have it restored to top notch condition...their repair work is very good and the cost for their services seems quite reasonable to me. In one situation involving my wife's car, they discovered the problem and adjusted it without applying even $1 in cost...we love these people and feel that depending on their services is well justified!

JUDITH S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Honda Fit
08/09/2019
Smog check on my 2007 FIT
I was able to make an appointment with only a couple of days wait at a convenient time for me. The staff was very friendly and professional, both on the phone making the appointment and when I arrived. I arrived about 25 minutes before my appointment and they took me right in. I had a bench to sit on outside in the pleasant sea air and the car was finished in the time they said - 1/2 hour.

CK
COELEEN K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/02/2019
Always there. Always willing to take on the problem.
Really...for 45 years Union 76 has cared for my cars...which I keep for a very long time. Just 3 cars in this time period and they cared for them all...enabling me to keep my cars running smoothly and with confidence.
When I've had trouble on the road and need repair, I ALWAYS check with Union 76 for an honest examination and estimate.

BC
BUD C.
Nissan Murano
07/24/2019
Prompt service and attention to detail.
Prompt service and attention to detail. Very fast and getting work done within the time line suggested.

MARY R.
07/23/2019
The 76 Station ROCKS!
Best service from Geoff our scheduler to Daryl our handsome mechanic!! Always happy to see us! ALWAYS the BEST service! THANK YOU! X

07/23/2019
Battery issues
I had issues with our truck starting sporadically. I brought it in to Sea Cliff 76 and they performed a quick check, cleaned up the terminals and gave a recommendation to keep an eye on it. Quick and inexpensive.

LF
LIZ F.
07/02/2019
Always Great Friendly Service!
I have been taking my vehicles to Sea Cliff 76 for over thirty years (Originally it was Moulton's 76 - same mechanics & support staff).
I have always been happy with the service and attention to detail. Sea Cliff 76 is not the kind of service shop that tries to "upsell" any services. I completely trust them as to what needs to be done knowing that it will be done well! I highly recommend Sea Cliff 76!

CYNTHIA W.
Toyota Prius v
06/20/2019
Always Awesome!
Everyone who works at Moulton 76 is awesome! Geoff always remembers me and makes me feel assured.

SUSAN C.
06/05/2019
Reliable, friendly service.
Even though they were booked up for the day, they made time to service my car before a trip I had to take. I’m very great full, thanks!

TL
TOM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/04/2019
well done, again
once again, fast-fair-honest, plus some lame jokes, just kidding

CHARLIE B.
Santa Cruz, CA
05/30/2019
Smog Check
Thanks Larry and the crew. Always treated great and professional service!!

MARY R.
05/30/2019
BEST in Aptos!
Always friendly, reliable & HONEST!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/24/2019
wonderful treatment
I was treated with complete respect...my car was fixed perfectly, it now runs like a charm. The bill was less than had been first estimated. Every one working there is very open and available.