Mr Mechanic Auto Service Center

TL
Tony L.
09/29/2020
Causes of brake noise
Intermittent brake noise comes with the territory on modern brake systems:

Dee C.
08/31/2020
Shouldn't fix brakes
I had to bring my car back twice after getting the brakes done because they kept squeaky but they kept telling me it's normal for that to happen but it was happening after 3 weeks then I had to leave my car again I will not be coming back up to this place at all is horrible, I eventually had to get my brother involved for them to take me seriously

TD
Tony D.
05/26/2020
Response to Sergei
Sergei is an internet troll who really needs to get a life. His story is pure fiction which he apparently loves to embellish as time goes on. Most reputable sites have already removed his nonsense.

HR
H R.
09/22/2016
Mr mechanic is the most hxonest dependable repair shop I've ever used. I've sent numerous friends and relatives to them who've appreciated the same great service. They are not the cheapest but they get it done right and offer options.