Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EH
Eric H.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Eric said they are very good, very fast, very efficient. He also stated that they have great customer service and that they are knowledgeable.

PG
Pedro G.
Sun City, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Pedro said the customer service is great.

PR
PATRICK J R.
12/11/2018
AWESOME!!!!!!!
Went to 5 different local smog shops and this is the first to PASS our truck whennit wouldnot Pass any other place! They knew a loophole (legal) that the other ships did not. We sold that truck and the next car we brought to Murrieta smog. Best shop ever! Thank you!!!

RAMON R.
Nissan Pickup
12/07/2018
Engine light is on, Need oil change & Smog Test.
First of all the customer service is exceptional. Mr. Eric La Vasani told me he will run a test. He said it has a faulty catalytic converter. To pass the smog test it need to be replace. The price of the catalytic converter is the cheapest in town so I told him to replace it. For all the work that they done on my truck only cost me $450.00 very reasonable price. It passed Smog test & it’s running great.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks, Ramon for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback. Furthermore, We thanked you for your patience while we are doing the tests and diagnostics on your vehicle. We are very happy that you are happy with the outcome.

SR
STEVEN M R.
12/05/2018
Great Place
Always happy with the speedy service. Great experience.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks, Steve for your comments! We really appreciate your feedback.

AA
Afshin A.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Afshin said they are polite and they do good service
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/10/2018

Thanks, Afshin for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

VM
VERONICA M.
11/26/2018
Honest and dependable service
Great service, done quick.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks, Veronica for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

SE
SHERRY E.
11/23/2018
Fair, reasonable, knowledeable, great staff!!
Eric and his staff genuinely care and it shows. They are great at diagnosing the problem and getting it resolved in a timely manner. Did I mention they are very reasonable & knowledgeable. I whole heartedly recommend them. I haven't found a shop as trustworthy and thorough is many years. That is why they service 5 of my companies vehicles and why I personally also use them. If you meet the owner Eric you will see what I mean. It is nice to see pride in workmanship and customer service alive and well here at Murrieta Smog Star.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/05/2018

Thanks, Sherry for your comments! We really appreciate your feedback.  Moreover, We thanked you for your business by being able to service and maintain your company vehicles.  Rest assured that we worked hard in addressing the issues and communicate the necessary repairs or potential problems in the future, if needed.

Jerry P.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the service was good.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, Jerry for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

JY
JONATHAN Y.
Kia Optima
11/17/2018
Friendly, Honest, and Fair
Mike is great! Very honest, friendly, and fair.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, Jonathan for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

RN
Russell N.
Nissan JUKE
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Russell said it wasn't bad or superior, it was good. He said it was just a smog and they did it well.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, Russell for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

Scott M.
Buick Century
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service was quick.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, Scott for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

KQ
Karla Q.
Kia Rio
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Karla said everything came out fine with her service at this business.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, Karla for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

JAMES B.
Wildomar, CA
11/01/2018
Quick service.
Brought the car in without an appointment, no problem. In and out in under 20 minutes.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks, James for your comments! We really appreciate your feedback.

Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/21/2018

Thanks, James for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

MARK C W.
Winchester, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/26/2018
Fast and professional
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks, Mark for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

Wildomar, CA
10/25/2018
Trustworthy
I was hoping this was an honest place to take my vehicle. I'll be returning. Thank you for not taking advantage of just a female walking through the door. I'll be returning here when my car needs work.

PR
PHIL R.
10/25/2018
Good Honest People
I have been using this SMOG facility for many years now. Fast, courteous, HONEST people.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks, Phil for your comments! We really appreciate your feedback.  Moreover, We thanked you for being with us for years.

AG
Arthur G.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said he was in and out in 20 minutes.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks, Arthur for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.

TH
THOMAS EUGENE H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/18/2018
Great service that you can count on
Over the past 10 to 12 years I’ve used Murrieta smog probably 10 -15 times for all my families cars. I always get the best services and no hassles. I did my last one on Wednesday and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Thanks guys
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 12/04/2018

Thanks, Eugene for your comments!  We really appreciate your feedback.  Moreover, We thanked you for your business all these years.

Daniel M.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said the employees took care of him right away.
Eric L. from Murrieta Smog Star responded on 11/14/2018

Thanks, Daniel for your comments! We really appreciate your feedback.