PS
PRIDE S.
Audi Q7
04/09/2021
First time there bad experience
Anytime you have go back to mechanic shop the next day is a bad mechanic shop I wouldn’t recommend here
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 04/13/2021

In business relationship, it takes both communications. We replaces the ac blower motor. We were not told the ac was not blowing cold. I 100% agree the Mechanic working on it should have brought that to our attention. For sure and was spoke to. However, you came in and directly told us the work we were doing.
We made the mistake of assuming, all parties.
We apologize for assuming your ac was blowing cold, and only replaced the fan. However, The language and personal insults used in my lobby was just a bit over the top. Over what?

JO
JAMES O.
Henderson, NV
04/08/2021
From start to finish four stars
The workmanship the quality everything top notch

North Las Vegas, NV
03/30/2021
Fairly priced and honest
We have used My Mechanic for a brake change and an oil change. Prices were good and Cathy gave an accurate approximation of when the work would be done so we could predict our day. Thank you!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the amazing rating! We appreciate you!

john m.
Ford ZX2
03/27/2021
Knowledgeable staff
I was very impressed with there knowledge about my car, I liked it when the front desk lady was happy and friendly to meet me and she helped me to know what my car needs, I really liked being there and I will re-turn again.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you John! Its always great to see you. Thank you for taking the time to review us. We always appreciate you and your patronage.

KA
KADE A.
GMC Yukon
03/21/2021
Close and convenient with great quotes and prices for service.
Great service and good ppl.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you!! We REALLY enjoy you guys! Thanks so much for taking the time to  review us.

JESSE W.
Chrysler 300
03/18/2021
It's 3 blocks away
Very friendly and efficient
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

AWESOME! Its great we are so close to you. Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate you!

GW
Greg W.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/17/2021
Excellent!
Best people, best service and great prices. They should be everyone’s mechanic, not just mine.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you Greg! We apperciate  your business and your rating! U D Best !!

DF
DEVONONTA F.
03/06/2021
Great customer service highly recommend
Had my car in and out and great conversation while waiting for my car staff was friendly and appreciated for the service no appointment needed will be going back soon
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/31/2021

Hi Devononta! Thanks for the amazing review! We appreciate you and your loyality!

AD
Andres D.
03/02/2021
Honest
Friendly staff, we're honest shopped price around it was fair
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/02/2021

Thanks for the rating! I hope next time we improve and earn a 5 star!!

BF
BAYLOR F.
Lincoln MKZ
02/26/2021
5 - Star Service!
The first ones you talk to, either Cathy or Bonnie, are the SWEETEST ladies you will ever meet over the phone and in person. They were kind, caring, understanding and so professional. The shop itself is very helpful and professional and will tell you what needs fixed and what doesn’t. I couldn’t be more grateful for the people who make this shop my new favorite place to go when I have to. This is my new hometown shop! Their service cannot be topped. The best mechanic shop in Vegas!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for the amazing review! I believe this is the best one for the year so far! Thank for entrusting your vehicle with My Mechanic!

DANAJHA R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021
okay
Customer service was great
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for your rating!! We hope to see you on your next oil change or vehicle neeed.

MAXINE M.
Honda Fit
02/06/2021
My Mechanic
Great service, reasonable prices, reasonable wait time. Much better than dealerships and less expensive.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you Maxine! Your rating means so much to us... as your partionage!
Thanks for trusting My Mechanic with your vehicle.
See you next time for your vehicle needs.

john m.
Ford ZX2
02/04/2021
Knowledgeable staff
I like the knowledge they have about my car and how to fix any problems that I may with it and they are friendly and kind.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you  John! We really appreciate the ti.e you took to review us and let others know about your experience!

We appreciate you and your patronage.
See you next time..

MAJOR D.
02/02/2021
Amazing as always
Always get great service from them. Regardless of which vehicle I own, I’ll be taking it to them for repairs.
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicles. WE really appreciate you validating our work and customer service. At least I think you were complimenting all! LOL
See ya next time!

ALAEDDINE M.
01/15/2021
Excellent shop!
Great work as always, will continue to come here! Please keep it up. Your staff rocks as well!
Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you! I really appreciate  your feedback!

Bonnie C., Owner from My Mechanic responded on 01/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a fantastic review! Glad you are impressed with our service and hope to see you again or any maintinace or issues.

My Mechainc