4.6

Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5rating 4.5970193
Overall Rating 2.1940287/5Overall Rating 2.1940287/5rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

Juan R.
White Plains, NY
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Came in for oil change and tire rotation had it all done in 45 minutes. Great staff very customer service friendly will definitely be back again.

David M.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very friendly & helpfull

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Clean and all my questions was addressed
The waiting area is convenient there's hot and cold drinks, Wifi and access to a Computer.

LP
Libia P.
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Best staff!!
The Staff is very professional and friendly they try 125% to help you with your car issues they accommodate you the best way possible...

SJ
Sarita J.
New York, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Shannon Lemon saves the New Rochelle reputation
I had a great experience with the service department as always, thanks to their friendly and efficient team, Shannon Lemon especially . She is a very efficient and professional employee. If not for her my rating would be a negative 0. The operator that connected me to the dealership was very rude and gave me a fictitious name. It was not the operator from that specific dealership from what was later explained to me. Never encountered any problems in the service department but previously with sales and operators.

10/07/2019 Category: Service
Do not come to New Rochelle Hyundai
The communication is terrible, no one called to say my car was ready and I went there at 4:40 to find the service department had closed at 4pm. Totally unprofessional. The service valets were rude and it took 20 minutes for them to find the car and the keys.

I will never come here again.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

I truly apologize that you had such a horrible experience if you can please call me at 516-500-8583 and I will happily rectify for you.
Michael Renaud
Vice President
New Rochelle Hyundai

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
It should never take 2 hours for an oil change.

AC
Annie C.
Mount Vernon, NY
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Lisa at New Rochelle Hyundai
Lisa is great. She is very friendly and helpful.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
Below average service
Took the whole day what should of been done within 1to2 hrs max.

EM
Edward M.
Whitestone, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Thorough, Efficient and Completely Reliable
I arrived just prior to my appointment time. I was first greeted by an extremely nice car service male employee. He handed me a ticket and I proceeded to go into the customer service area and was again greeted by a lovely female customer service agent. My scheduled service advisor was busy with another client, so I was handled by this other female instead. After dealing briefly with her, I took a seat in the waiting area. New Rochelle Hyundai was completely professional in regards to my entire service appointment stay. Excellent staff. I only hope that the Hyundai Corporation realizes how efficient there staff really is. I expected to be there a little longer than I was, so, it was great to get out prior to what I figured my stay would actually end up being. It was a real pleasure doing business with new Rochelle Hyundai.

Rye, NY

Abraham D.
Scarsdale, NY
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of New Rochelle Service Dept
Helpful, understanding, polite staff.

AH
Anita H.
Yonkers, NY
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Anita H
They go out of their way to satisfy their customers.

White Plains, NY
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
FAST SERVICE

Bronxville, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Horrible communication
We have serviced our car here for the last couple years but this was definitely the last time. Service took 2 days longer than I was told and no communication. Even when calling I was not able to get any information or speak to someone that could tell me about the status of the vehicle.

09/21/2019 Category: Service
Done
Would recommend the sales floor. Service needs better communication with customers.

Norfolk, VA
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
Very easygoing process, not a lot of paperwork. Front Service Desk kept me updated and informed throughout the process. I would definitely recommend go here.

LC
Louis C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Liz at the service department was great!!! she helped me out with a problem I had with my "GPS"

MN
Miguel N.
Mount Vernon, NY
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Cambio de batería
No estoy conforme, porque tengo que pagar por un carro en garantía cada vez que voy a mantenimiento

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Poor maintenance service
The service was horrible. The wait time was longer than expected . After servicing my vehicle I had to return the following day because the check engine light went on . No maintenance was done to my vehicle but just clearing the sensor of the check engine light and I am still dealing with the same issue after receiving maintenance service to my engine, having to take my vehicle go back for a third time