4.6

Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5Overall Rating 4.5970193/5rating 4.5970193
Overall Rating 2.1940287/5Overall Rating 2.1940287/5rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287rating 2.1940287
Latest Review 15 minutes ago

Jimmy C.
Staten Island, NY
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2019 Category: Service
100% Improved...
Thank you for making my visit here a memorable one. You've exceeded my expectations beyond words. Thanks again!

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Just a little disappointed because I drove in with a clean car and drove out with a car that had oil change smudges on the hood and inside on my dashboard.
A customer has the expectation of being given back there car as clean as it was when brought in, not dirty.
Jimmy C.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

I am sorry that your car was returned in a condition worse than you left it.

When you have a moment please give me a call 917-279-6684 and we can arrange a time for your vehicle to be detailed.

Michael Renaud
Vice President

MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you Mr. Castro for allowing us to rectify!!!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Larchmont, NY
2009 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
The manager Howie is excellent and provides great service and there for the customer- Eugene was extremely helpful when I came in for my service- extremely satisfied customer!!! This is what customer service is all about- keep up the great work!!! Thanks so much!!!

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Need more people in your service dept
Need more people in your service department unable to get anyone to answer a question for 4 days and still no resolution!!!!
HOWIE M. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Sabra,
I didn't see any email sent to me.Could you kindly let me know where you wrote it?I am sorry that your vehicle was damaged as I will do a thorough investigation with the tech.This is unacceptable and will be rectified!

HOWIE M. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

I put a note to expect you on the 24th.

RF
Rafael F.
Queens, NY
06/24/2019 Category: Service
I KNOW YOU DID THE BETTER FOR THE CUSTOMER
Really I chance my ratting just for jhonn..you having 6 ot more people speak spanish in sell..just one in service (jhonn)

06/24/2019 Category: Service
So bad service
I need comeback to the dealer for Fix IT the starte problems in my car
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

thanks for your feed back! I will be in touch soon

JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

thanks for your feedback!

JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

thanks

Lisa B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Issue resolved
John Arias contacted me and resolved my issue. He apologized and addressed my concerns with compassion and understanding.
I have always had good experiences @ the service center in New Rochelle and I hope that will continue in the future

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor
See previous comments
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 05/04/2019

I so sorry for your experience here at our delaership,I will be calling you soon and thanks for your feeback

Michelle M.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
M.marquez
I appreciate the call back from John Arias. It left me feeling much more appreciated as a customer. I look forward to going back for another service visit.

I am willing to give John a 4 star review for his kindness and interest in making me feel valued.

04/02/2019 Category: Service
New customer
Already responded
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/04/2019

Thanks for your feed back

Service Recovery
I am rescoring this to a 5 because John Arias contacted me to discuss my experience and he was excellent in listening to my concerns and resolving my current matter. he is dedicated to customer service and retaining his current customers. I appreciate the personalized call back and reinstating the trust for me to return to New Rochelle Hyundai for my service needs.

Poor service area
No welcoming or communication.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am so sorry for the today's service experience at our dealership. Please reach out to me at your convenience. I would like to discuss further in detail if I could with you. I will do everything I can to make this right for you. Thank you for your time.

Rescore
Very professional and courteous

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service took longer then expected without any explanation
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am sorry for the experience you had today in service. Would you please call me to discuss in further detail. I would like to prevent future experiences like this from occuring. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you. 914-654-8300

JO
John O.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Resolved my issue
The manager called me and resolved any issues.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
No loaner cars available
The part that i needed was on back order and would not be in for 4-6 weeks. I asked for a loaner car and they stated that they are out of loaner car's. I then asked if they would provide a rental car, and they stated they do not provide rental cars,that i would have to get one myself. This was my third lease from New Rochelle Hyundai and they stated each time that if my car had to stay for a covered repair that a loaner car would be available, so much for that.
I would like to add that Dally Rivera at the service desk was great and friendly.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am so sorry to hear about your recent service experience with us. Please reach out to me to discuss further and I will do my best to rectify this matter as quickly as possible.

Dobbs Ferry, NY
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff!

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Service was good and friendly staff.
MICHAEL J R. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience here with us. If there is any reason you feel that you cannot give a five-star experience please reach out to our general manager Michael Romano to discuss in detail. We can only get better by listening to our  customers and make necessary changes moving forward. Thank you and have a great day!

LE
Lynn E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and efficient
The service and friendliness of the staff I at New Rochelle Hyundai is top notch. Always available for any questions or issues.

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent sales department but poor communication in the service department
I would highly recommend the New Rochelle sales department to a friend or anyone, but might be hesitant to send someone to this site for service
JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Hi Mr. Evers,we would like to apoligize for your negative experience at our delership,we've learn more about yor situation and make things right for you, thank you so much for your feedback.

JOHN A. from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 12/23/2018
thanks for your feedback!

08/04/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Very accommodating and understanding

08/04/2018 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
I went to get my break light fixed because my 2018 had an electrical problem the part wasn’t t available I had to come back for it and I later ended up getting stop by the police and got a ticket for it , I continuously took the car for a shaking problem and was told nothing was ever wrong with the car and when I took it somewhere else I was told that the engine was not cleaned as soon as the other mechanic outside of Hyundai did what he had to do my car was fine ... let alone the wait time is RIDICULOUS an oil change does not take two hours!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

I’m sorry that you’re unsatisfied with our service. I am going to investigate your issues and will be in touch on Monday.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenience . Custoner services
I was happy to receive a call from Ed. He took the time to explain why I was delayed and I really appreciated his concern. Thank you so much.

06/24/2018 Category: Service
Convenience
Dealership very conveient for my purpose. Work is acceptable
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/24/2018

I’m sorry to hear that your wait was longer than expected. I am going to research and will be in touch.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for rescoring!

2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2018 Category: Service
They care and do their best to make things right
I appreciated the service manager reaching out to me and taking the time to make sure I have the part and the time set up for my appointment.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
f
f
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

I'm sorry that you weren't happy with your visit to us. I am going to research and will be in touch as soon as possible.

Raymond C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Staff is awesome
The staff is awesome in working with me . Very helpful to my need n want . They go out of there way to accommodate my needs . Very convient .

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Acceptable staff
Acceptable
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you for responding! We consider three stars to be a failing grade. I will be in contact soon to see what we could have done better.

2016 Hyundai Accent
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Director Ed Thornton satisfactorily addressed my concerns.
I felt that I had missed out on a sale due to receiving a late coupon. After issuing my dissatisfaction, I was contacted with a good faith resolution. I now have 2 free oil changes coming my way. Thanks New Rochelle Hyundai.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
Middle of the road dealership
Bland and unenthusiastic employees .
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

I am sorry that you feel this way. I am going to research your issues and will be in touch shortly.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

I was unable to reach you and I left a voicemail. Please call me if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you!

SR
Sergio R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/27/2018 Category: Service
Defective tire ( s )
Ed, the service manager immediately contacted me upon learning about my dissatisfaction and asked me to return with car and scheduled an appointment for me at my earliest convenience. When I returned he immediately took my car and replaced the 4 tires, test drove it, then returned and took another test drive with me driving. The car rode the same so it wasn't the tires as he originally informed me. I've since been on highways that the road was better surfaced and the ride was much better. I still feel it could be better but there is nothing more Ed could do. I've read on forums that other owners have the same issue. It may be another issue with the suspension not absorbing the impacts on a rougher surface, but I'm extremely satisfied and appreciative for Ed personally taking time to address my complaint from what I'm sure his busy day, and doing it professionally and graciously. Thank you for all you did.

02/27/2018 Category: Service
Defective tire ( s )
This is a brand new vehicle with only a few hundred miles and there is a vibration coming from the tire (s) which is a sign of tires that have flat spots from vehicle sitting to long. I know this because I've had it in the past with another vehicle.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/28/2018

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your visit. I was personally involved with the tech during your visit but will investigate further and be in touch.

02/21/2018 Category: Service
Cust Service
Superb customer service!

02/21/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive
Too expensive.
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

Thanks for your feedback! I just checked and saw your bill was for $81.93 including tax. I am going to discuss the issue with your service advisor and will reach out to you afterward.

JI
Josephine I.
01/30/2018 Category: Service
The Best
I was upset with a few things at the dealer. I was contacted by Ed Thornton who is the service director at New Rochelle. He was very gracious and listened to my concern. He made things right I will definitely be going back and using them again. Thanks Ed job well done!

01/30/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service times
I'm not happy I was told 2 to 2 1/2 hours and I was there for 5. The work was not done at the dealer it was sent out to a shell station I could have gone to my own mechanic. 227.00 for a wheel alignment and tire balance not worth it
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/30/2018

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not happy. I am going to look into the details and will be in touch to discuss.

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

It was so nice talking to you! I'm glad to make things right and I truly appreciate you offering to rescore. Please ask for me then next time you come in.

Harrison, NY
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Problem fixed
Ed was very helpful in resolving the issue! Car has been good as new ever since getting it checked out.

01/10/2018 Category: Service
Power steering doesn't work. Car is 2 months old!
Power steering doesn't work. Car is 2 months old!
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 01/10/2018

I'm sorry that there was a problem! The condition wasn't active your first time in. We checked electrical connections and operation, then recalibrated the Electronic Power Steering column module.

When it came back the trouble code was active. We consulted Hyundai engineering Tech Line, went through some further diagnostics, and they then advised to replace the column assembly which includes the Electronic Power Steering computer module.

We just completed the replacement and I can assure you that the problem is resolved.

We want you to be able to have full confidence in your Tucson!

Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

I'm glad all is well with your Tucson! Thank you for the rescore!

11/27/2017 Category: Service
The service feedback positive
Good

11/27/2017 Category: Service
N/A
None
Ed T., Service Director from New Rochelle Hyundai responded on 11/27/2017

Hello. Thanks for your feedback. I checked and found only two items were requested, a recall and an oil change with you supplying your own filter and oil. I will try to find what we missed and will be in contact with you.