Latest Review about 2 years ago

Brett B.
Nilsiä
09/07/2016
They have crooks working for them!
Had a guy working on my vehicle the other day. Left $20 in the cup holder. I had heard they had some bad folks in there but needed a service change so I gave this place a try. They had an opening, and I needed my car done. I swear to you I didn't even get out of the parking lot and remembered I had left that money in my cup holder. Guess what, it was gone.

LARRY B.

EMMA H.
Atkins, AR
Nissan Cube
12/31/2014
Excellent customer care and vehicle service
Family has been customers for generations and have never had a negative visit. This is very rare for as long as you have been operating.

CF
CARY J F.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/04/2014
Great Sales Staff
Very impressed with everyone in the front office. All helped out a lot, made the transaction easy

KP
KATHRYN P.
09/22/2014
Great Company
Great service! Will continue to use this company for all of my vehicles.

KP
KATHRYN P.
08/22/2014
The best service in town. Completed work professionally and promptly.

MJ
Michelle J.
Topeka, KS
06/18/2014
Amazing Service!!!
Our car was at Firestone in Little Rock and a part was not on there completely so as we were driving home to Kansas, our car died on the side of the road luckily right in Russellville. Firestone in Little Rock called Newton Tire and got everything set up for us to go in. The guy at Newton was amazing and had great customer service! Our car was towed there and he made sure to keep us informed on everything that was going on. We got there 30minutes before closed so was prepared to get a hotel but did not need to. Reasonable prices! I definitely would recommend this place to anyone. They really love their customers. Thank you Newton Tire to help us get home!!

JAMES and JENNIFER P.
06/03/2014
Friendly, efficient and helpful
Great service, friendly atmosphere.

JOHN C.

RD
Roger D.
Dover, AR
05/05/2014
Always honest, good prices, fast service, very helpful staff. Charlie is the reason i keep coming back.

VV
VICKIE V.
Danville, AR
04/26/2014
GREAT SERVICE
The crew was very customer oriented. The job was finished in a timely manner. Would definately recommend them.

JOHN S.
GMC Acadia
11/14/2013
SERVICE
Charlie continues to be the reason I go to Newton Tire. I feel comfortable and trust what they tell me.

LK
LESLIE K.
11/12/2013
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE
From Charlie & Robert up front to Freddo in the shop these guys do a great job. Honest, friendly, always helpful and extremely knowledgable about my vehicle. Highly recommended.

JOHN S.
Buick LeSabre
10/18/2013
Mostly Charlie. I trust them to work on my car.
I really like using Newton Tire.
Charlie P. from Newton Tire Company responded on 10/24/2013

Thanks John!  It's a pleasure having you as a customer!

LC
LOGAN C.
Dodge
10/18/2013
fast and friendly service
At Newton tire they will do there best to take care of your tire and auto needs
Charlie P. from Newton Tire Company responded on 10/24/2013

Thanks!  We do our best and know you treat your customers the same at Logan County Marine.

KD
KELLY D.
08/25/2011
Tire Rotation
Charlie and his staff work very hard to try and limit your wait time. It would be nice if the waiting area was a litttle cleanier for those who do have to stay for their vehicle.

BI
BO I.
Conway, AR
08/20/2011
tires
i always get fast, friendly service. the employees there are so nice. wouldnt think of going anywhere else.